This group is insane, I am leaving it. Imperialism and its crazypeople are evil. Sick freaks.

Old May 11th 08, 12:51 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default This group is insane, I am leaving it. Imperialism and its crazypeople are evil. Sick freaks.

..
Old May 11th 08, 12:54 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Everybody loves Capitalism, but this is evil.
Old May 11th 08, 01:01 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Everybody loves Capitalism, but this is evil.

Not evil, black and white criminal.
Old May 11th 08, 01:03 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Everybody loves Capitalism, but this is evil.

Not evil, black and white criminal.

Racist terrorism in the black heart.
Old May 11th 08, 01:04 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Everybody loves Capitalism, but this is evil.

Not evil, black and white criminal.

Racist terrorism in the black heart.

Suck BoogleBush and your discriminative terroristic state fascism in
the 21st century.

Report Orwell and his perpetual motion machine derived from dark
matter
theories.
Old May 11th 08, 01:05 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

On May 10, 6:04*pm, gb wrote:
Everybody loves Capitalism, but this is evil.

Not evil, black and white criminal.

Racist terrorism in the black heart.

Suck BoogleBush and your discriminative terroristic state fascism in
the 21st century.

Report Orwell and his perpetual motion machine derived from dark
matter
theories.

In the black heart and the whitest skin of racism. I am white, but
I am from Europe. I have a Summa Cum Laude in computer science.

Big country, little brain.