1 m SEA RISE IN AUSTRALIA FOR XMAS ... AS PROMISED INDEED

Old May 9th 08, 05:25 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default 1 m SEA RISE IN AUSTRALIA FOR XMAS ... AS PROMISED INDEED

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:A...ockSurface.jpg

Very interesting and thank you for that link... the areas in blue in
that X-ray satellite shots reconstituted in a whole South Pole
arrangement are in fact representing melt water under the
Inlandsis ... Some of the fresh water seas & seas is the correct name
indeed were detected last year by a team from the Colorado University
& only as recently as last month an Australian Survey ship on its way
back from an Antarctica voyage with an International scientific team
onboard admitted a very worrying softening of sea water there.

Obviously the inland melt is reaching the sea and I have personally
counted over 50 drainage lines running through thousand of miles from
the 9,301 ft high Transantarctic Mountains.

I have said on some other post that my estimate for sea rise that very
Xmas in Australia was 1 m... and all pointers confirming that estimate
indeed

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre Mines in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Bus ph + 33 6 50 17 14 64
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old May 9th 08, 03:27 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics
[email protected]

On 9 mai, 06:25, wrote:
snip

.... and of course drastic reduction of the Murray-Darling Rivers
basin water availability STANDING ORDERS, in application of the
Collective Chastiment imposed to that Most Heinous Country of
Australia !!! ...unable to repent & kneel in penance begging
forgiveness for a Most Heinous indeed Collective Crime indeed !

.... at the present time I am tossing with the thought of cutting all &
I say ALL Rain Taps to the Land of *******s at large !!!
Decision taken over the week end by privy counsel !

Et par son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
---------------------------------

CLIMATE CHANGE TO PERMANENTLY REDUCE AUTUMN RAIN IN MURRAY DARLING
BASIN
ABC
http://www.abc.net.au/rural/news/con...5/s2239912.htm

Friday, 09/05/2008

The latest climate change science suggests Australia's food bowl
should plan for permanently reduced autumn rainfall.

The Murray Darling Basin Commission's May drought update also shows
little prospect of an improvement in the seriously low water
availability in the lower basin.

Critical urban needs, and rural stock and domestic requirements, are
only reasonably assured, after some water was held over by state
governments from last year.

Commission chief executive Wendy Craik says Murray irrigators, in
particular, are likely to continue getting no, or very low, water
allocations.

"The autumn rainfall decline is associated with the strengthening of a
sub-tropical ridge between Adelaide and Canberra," she said.

"The other issue that is coming to the fore is that the Basin has been
getting increasingly warm, and for every degree centigrade of
increased temperature, we tend to get an increase in evaporation and a
15 per cent reduction in inflows
Old May 10th 08, 03:11 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics
[email protected]

On 10 mai, 03:38, "Eduard Groenstein"
... at the present time I am tossing with the thought of cutting all &
I say ALL Rain Taps to the Land of *******s at large !!!
Decision taken over the week end by privy counsel !

Hi Turdy,

I would suggest that tossing is what you have always been doing.

Eduard

I would suggest to you Turdstein that you should shut up for good ...
you are mad, as mad as a Rabbid Scum can be indeed !
The writing on the wall is further very clear as far as the Land of
*******s Australia is concerned, with as only green patch some
SouthWestern part of the WA, but NOT for long indeed.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/environme...131264208.html
ANOTHER "BIG DRY" FORECAST FOR IRRIGATORS
Daniel Lewis Regional Reporter
May 10, 2008

WELLDONE

By the way do you eat Kosher at long last ?

No regards

PS
I would suggest as well to your filthy mate Sunny aka Tyrwhitt to take
a proper enema indeed .... he looks completely rotten inside as his
second brain indicates ... the Intestine indeed
Do you take enemas, purgations; do you observe abstinence from
forbidden foods and also fast regularly Turdstein ... at least once a
month ?
No of course !
Good !

TAKE FRASER' S WITH CONFIDENCE THEN !!!
Old May 11th 08, 09:30 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics
[email protected]

ABChttp://www.abc.net.au/rural/news/content/200805/s2239912.htm

Old May 11th 08, 09:32 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics
[email protected]

CURSE BE THE LAND OF *******S AUSTRALIA FOR THE PRESENT GENERATION & 2
MORE GENERATIONS HENCE

I say ALL Rain Taps & Ground Taps CUT to the Land of *******s at
large !!!

.... becoming effective as from today 11th of May 2008.

... and good news now falling continuously on my desk from the Land of
*******s, australia Turdland & Hell on Earth indeed relative to the
Divine Drudging Drought ( DDD) implemented only in mild form up to now
but as ordered going to full force now. Indeed that 10 years just gone
DDD which I required indeed was just a mild warning, and we are going
to pass on to serious matters.

.... and although the Filthy Criminal Antipodean Toads are at bay, they
are still supporting their Mining & Political Criminals, denying the
Great Sandy Desert multi trillions Swindle, denying the geological
frauds, denying the Political Corruption, Denying the injustice,
Denying the embezzlement, brown envelopes, the Forfeiture, the High
Treason to the Queen 's Justice, the Heinous lack of Gratitude &
Recognition to australia Greatest Mining Pioneer of all times ...
denying again & again since denying & lying is australians ' second
nature where Truth, Good & Beautiful values are replaced by their
opposite indeed Antipodean Hellish values
The Criminals & their paid supporters, cornered now by the facts &
documents available, the official geological frauds going into
hidding, the evidence of the Royal Inquiry required into the Trillions
dollars Newmont, Newcrest & BHP swindle being still in force, have as
only resources now the insults added to injuries, the innuendos &
worse still indifference !!! ..

It does not matter since the time now is the one of Punishment ! ...
the time of apologies, regrets, eventual redemption is long
passed !!! ... since it appears clearly that such degenerate criminals
Antipodean Moronic australian Manure understand two things and two
things only in line with their Convict Rabble Genetic Heritage : the
Gudgeoning & the Whipping. Let then the Antipodean Hell be visited up
to the 3rd generation by the Angels of Divine Retribution until their
Land of *******s becomes a desert invaded by rising seas with aquifers
becoming brackish & improper to life then... with cadavers of the
australian Filth littering the streets & rotting under the intense
heat amidst swarms of flies !

WELLDONE