orion XT12" intelliscope eyepiece choice

Old May 10th 08, 12:32 PM posted to sci.astro
olli

Default orion XT12" intelliscope eyepiece choice

Hello,
I bought the XT 12" orion intelliscope especially for deepsky
observations and now and than planetary observs.
Now i will buy some eyepieces for this dobson which is an F4.9
1500mm.
Can somebody give me some advise what i should buy, 2" eyepieces or
1/4 eyepieces!
I want very good quality! i did a little research and think about the
baader Hyperions, are they really good for deepsky?
Or the panoptic, nagler, or TMB paragon!
Thanks very much to help me out, maybe some of you observers have the
same size of dobson so they can give me some opinion about their
eyepieces they use.
Greetz
Olivier