Missed the Spray

Old February 17th 07, 11:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Missed the Spray

I was ready to spray my base board again, had taken out the bubbs and lumps
with the dreamal tool, then I wayed down about noon time to chach a little
rest ... Bad, didn't wake up until midnight and blood sugar down to 36, been
eatening and got the trailer header on will put jacket on and go back to
sleep now, sometime saturday I'll spray that base board and then close to
the end of the month or jst after the first I'll send for the 24 x 24
ebystar I found listed in S&T ads. Once it's here I'll glue it down to the
base board and built the rest of B8's rocket box and then get ready to
install the mirror again. If all goes right it'll be ready in say 2 months.
Going to see if anyone will come down here for good scope viewing since I'm
now officaly carless. But not scopeless.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Old February 17th 07, 01:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Joe S.

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
I was ready to spray my base board again, had taken out the bubbs and lumps
with the dreamal tool, then I wayed down about noon time to chach a little
rest ... Bad, didn't wake up until midnight and blood sugar down to 36,
been eatening and got the trailer header on will put jacket on and go back
to sleep now, sometime saturday I'll spray that base board and then close
to the end of the month or jst after the first I'll send for the 24 x 24
ebystar I found listed in S&T ads. Once it's here I'll glue it down to the
base board and built the rest of B8's rocket box and then get ready to
install the mirror again. If all goes right it'll be ready in say 2 months.
Going to see if anyone will come down here for good scope viewing since I'm
now officaly carless. But not scopeless.

Blood sugar down to 36????

I assume you realize that is dangerously low??? Were you even conscious???

My mother -- age 82, with terminal pancreatic, liver, and lung cancer -- is
also diabetic. Back in January she was scheduled for CT scan and was told
to fast after 2200 hours. When I went to wake her up at 0700, she was
incoherent, sweating profusely, barely conscious -- I got a tube of sucrose
gel down her and called 911. Her blood sugar was at 35 -- we got her back
to 42 and headed for the emergency room. 500cc of D-50 got her back close
to 100.

Do you eat anything before going to sleep? We have found that she needs to
eat carbohydrates -- bread, crackers and peanut butter, etc. -- before going
to sleep and that keeps her blood sugar at decent levels when she wakes up.
Of course, with her cancer as advanced as it is, her doc told her to stop
taking insulin -- now she stays between 95 - 150.

Old February 17th 07, 05:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

I had already pulled the box of sugar down and ate some as it picks me up
fast, I did a test after an hour and it was up to 89, so I ate some soild
food and went to bed by 3:30, woke up at 6:30, used the roaly room any took
my first of the day test at 7am, back up to 100 but I did not take my pills
just yet, will test about noon time and if it's near the 125 mark I'll take
the first set. I just took my first set of asprin, I ake all over a sing
I've not taken any for 24 hours and when I ake I tend to not get things done
as it hurts to do anything. I've got to see if I can get the local dial a
ride up to the super market today to get some food stuff, the place is
getting bair and that's the cause of the low blood sugar, heck I just ate my
last can of tuna for my morning meal.

Dag it too, I was wanting to get to the movies yesterday afternoon too,
wanted to see Ghost Rider !

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy