AUSTRALIA THE FILTH OF THE EARTH

Old May 19th 07, 09:14 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,aus.science
[email protected]

Default AUSTRALIA THE FILTH OF THE EARTH

Anyway, I am just off to the La Rochelle market with organic potatoes
at 1 € pr kg, beautiful lettuces at 1.5 € for two ( all of what I
buying is organic of course ), 5 kg of nice apples for 6 €, and also
strawberries, cabbages, new onions, peas, persil galore at very
affordable prices ....
Fresh goat cheese dirt cheap ! Organic Bread leavened in the proper
way and which can last a fortnight

Naturally I am not talking about the carrion-feeding stalls since I
pass by with some amazement as the blood sucking propensity of some
degenerate Humanity, so well spread in the Antipodean Hell on Earth,
aka austral Asia ! ... and I thank in my heart my late father to have
brought me back, sending my young brother right over to pray me to
forget about those australian criminals, since now I would not be able
to see al those things in front of my eyes & simply live at all !

Indeed the well established purpose of all those australian Mining /
Financial & Political Criminals + the overall Convict Rabble
supporting such ( and still doing it) was to murder the one
responsible for their renewed richness of the Great Sandy Desert. This
is indeed that type of gratitude & recognition you can expect from
such australian degenerate in- Humanity THE FILTH OF THE EARTH .

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old May 19th 07, 10:13 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,aus.science
[email protected]

*On 19 mai, 22:00, wrote:
* On 19 mai, 15:10, "Clincher" wrote:
*
* wrote in message
*
groups.com...
* Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
*
* Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
* Mobile +33 650 171 464
*
* Has anyone tried calling this number and actually speaking to Sir
JPT?

You can try, this is my business n° indeed.
I don't hide nor am afraid of a direct confrontation with my
Antipodean australian Enemies !
I have never backed up in my life, and always faced what my
conscience was dictating me to do.
Good bye

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old May 25th 07, 12:51 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.archaeology,sci.astro,aus.science
Don H

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

# So, our old friend and entertainer, JPT is a vegetarian, it seems, but
not a vegan, as he includes goat cheese on his shopping list. Wise move.
Biologically, we humans are omnivorous, as indicated by our dentition and
gut, and thus more akin to pigs than cows or dogs.
Personally, I incline to carnivorousness, as at least an abattoirs ensures
the animal is dead - whereas we chop up vegetables and fruit, ALIVE.
I believe the Bull Frog has invaded France, and his legs are - tres bon.