A spray a day keeps the filth away

Old October 31st 19, 02:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default A spray a day keeps the filth away

On Monday, September 30, 2019 at 3:38:12 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 9:05:33 PM UTC-7, DoD wrote:
https://quatloosx.files.wordpress.co...g_02.jpg?w=620

Dr. Mengele's formula?

People never change.bert
Old October 31st 19, 03:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why am I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"People never change".bert looked into the mirror:

So, SwineBert, tell us now, when and why you have
become http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent that
shows SwineBert to "have ALWAYS, 1st & FOREMOST,
ONLY-ONE-THING-on-Glazier's-mind, namely to do all
those deeds-from-item-(1)-to-item-(5).

What are those items, SwineBert?? Pray-Tell.
After all, you said:
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya",

_________ "Now I am all alone". Bert _____________
__________ "I'm very depressed". Bert _____________
________ I've-never-been- so-depressed. Bert _________
______ "Why am *I* not loved by all?". Bert. ______