How cool is VL2

Old May 21st 07, 11:12 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
Phineas T Puddleduck[_2_]

Default How cool is VL2

In article .com,
BradGuth wrote:

Part-2

I see that your insider usenet crapolla shall forever remain as a big-
ass infomercial spewing secret, pretty much like all of those Muslim
WMD.

Downloaded the simulator software yet...

--
COOSN-174-07-82116: Official Science Team mascot and alt.astronomy's favourite
poster (from a survey taken of the saucerhead high command).

Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.
Old May 22nd 07, 12:11 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

On May 13, 11:07 am, BradGuth wrote:
Venus is looking better and better all the time. It seems that Earth
is not just a very rare planet, whereas it's also getting summarily
global warmed to death by our local mascon/moon, plus receiving all
the warm and fuzzy GW benefits of humanity running itself amuck.

For a little friendly terrestrial reminder:
Total ice melt = 80.32 meters + given a little extra on behalf of a
thermal expansion factor and continued erosion filling in for perhaps
another 20% boost.http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs2-00/

Here's an even better global warming test: (can you swim and survive
upon jellyfish?)

Of local planetology and a salty old mascon of a moon that's not going
away soon enough, is all about utilizing the best available science
and educated minds to the maximum extent possible. Or we could keep
telling ourselves those same old lies upon lies, and otherwise
believing in the tooth fairy after we elect Sponge Bob Square Pants as
our next LLPOF president. With such an educational and science
obtainable goal for relocating our moon out to Earth's L1, as such
this daunting task would actually provide many direct environmental
benefits, that is if it were not for the ongoing Old Testament faith-
based gauntlet of naysayism and mainstream damage-control fornication
that's in denial of their being in denial, such as our NASA/Apollo
wizardly need of their covering thy infomercial spewing moonsuit
butts.

In addition to our human contributed atmospheric deployed soot,
pushing the h2o content of our sooty atmosphere from 100 teratonnes to
more than 200 teratonnes, the artificial shifting of Earth's surface
albedo in the wrong damn direction is simply going to further expedite
the ongoing demise of humanity, that's obviously still far too
snookered and thus easily dumbfounded past the point of no return.
Unfortunately, most folks within Usenet have been working their
infomercial butts off, in serious overtime at keeping this bad
situation going in the worse possible direction.

The humanly forced and clearly negative going shift of Earth's albedo,
by way of merely one percentage point, is yet another real environment
killer to the thermal balance of our Earth that's keeping itself more
and more clouded throughout a wetter and stormier nighttime that's
only getting rid of perhaps little more than 90% of that extra
absorbed insolation worth of energy. Of course, more than a few
others and certainly I've only been sharing that interpretation for
several years, along with sharing many other honest thoughts about my
global warming moon that's not exactly helping us to survive upon our
98.5% fluid Earth, as in not helping one damn bit because of the
unavoidable gravity/tidal friction taking place within and all about
our fluid Earth.

You see, true geology and thus honest planetology or perhaps even
local interstellar cosmology is not about what you can see, such as
bad weather extremes that's only getting worse, and of ocean risings
plus tidal flows, whereas 98.5% or more of our global environment is
essentially fluid to those contributed by our pesky mascon/moon and
even from a solar tidal influence, of having been contributing to what
goes all the way to the very molten core of this planet that's also in
the process of losing it's magnetosphere at the impressive rate of -.
05%/year (if that factor alone isn't bad enough news, then perhaps
nothing is).

It seems our very own brown-nosed clowns of conditional physics and
skewed science are in fact running us amuck (on behalf of the rich
getting a whole lot richer), whereas this time our supposed best
available science (aka junk science of mostly infomercial hyped
disinformation) and of their faith-based puppeteers has in fact
managed to shoot off both of our two left feet, and then some.

Of course, the likes of our Death Valley at -86 meters, the Great
Basin at -105 meters (aka most of Nevada), and even that of our Grand
Canyon would soon enough become massive salt water holding basins,
along with incorporating most all of Salt Lake City and multiple other
old and dried up salt basins becoming wet and thus albedo dark instead
of a salty near white.

The good within GW news being, Venus is looking a whole lot better all
the time. At least on Venus there's unlimited renewable energy to
burn, sort of speak, and you certainly don't have to buy off those
pesky wetland or CO2 credits. Since relocating our moon out to
Earth's L1 is not likely to ever happen (because we're simply not
smart enough for making such happen), perhaps my VL2 POOF City should
be accomplished before we have even fewer options.
-http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html
LLPOF Question 3:
Global Warming is believed to be caused primarily by:

b) orbital eccentricities of Earth and variations in the Sun's output
"That is correct!" (sorry, but that is actually a well proven lie)

Our GW toasty environment that's going somewhat postal is primarily
caused by our moon that has only been with us since the last ice age
this badly polluted planet will ever see. It is NOT caused primarily
by any 11 year solar cycle and/or that of our elliptical orbit.

Of extra water vapor being sustained within our humanly sooty
atmosphere is in fact a secondary result of the primary GW that's
caused by our moon. Going from 100 teratonnes to that of 200+
teratonnes of atmospheric h2o that's extra loaded and/or fortified
along with our soot and artificial CO2 is not exactly a good sign.
-
Brad Guth

-
How to pay for relocating our moon:

In spite of all the usual topic/author stalking, bashings and as much
banishment imposed as possible, it seems the physics of relocating our
moon to Earth's L1 is technically doable.

Like taxing booze and tobacco products to death, another 10% excise
tax applied onto the global end-user cost of all forms of energy
should more than pay for this project. That way those that use or
otherwise squander the most energy get to pay the most (seems fair).

BTW; that 10% excise tax on energy would also establish the full LSE-
CM/ISS along with its tether dipole element, and obviously we'd
already have established that moon (3X)L2 tether as for becoming the
new and improved Earth+moon--L1, accommodating whatever hot-side
viewing observations of our sun that's not exactly behaving itself.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 22nd 07, 01:04 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article .com,
BradGuth wrote:

Part-2

I see that your insider usenet crapolla shall forever remain as a big-
ass infomercial spewing secret, pretty much like all of those Muslim
WMD.

Downloaded the simulator software yet...

He's got a problem there; Vern's 80386 DOS box won't run them.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist

Old May 22nd 07, 03:25 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

On May 3, 7:56 pm, "Brad Guth" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Venus L2(VL2) is supposedly 1,014,300 km 1,014,200 km = 86% shaded by
Venus, receiving 14% worth of the solar photosphere plus a little extra
illumination.

As per usual, the incest mutated naysay mindset of Usenet is stuck
deeply into the nearest space toilet.

There's lots of absolutely nifty things (all good) about POOF City at
Venus L2. Unfortunately, not even Usenet cam.misc is up to the task.

It's as though the topic/author taboo is still in full swing, of
covering thy silly Usenet butts. Even the MI/NSA spooks and moles have
backed off from this one.
-
Brad Guth

Apparently, Venus L2 (aka VL2 POOF City) is a whole lot more taboo/
nondisclosure than we'd thought.

Perhaps there's something rather nasty, or better yet Muslim out
there.

Of course, VL2 isn't all that far away from us, as it swings by us at
merely 100 fold the distance of our pesky moon that's rather oddly
also taboo/nondisclosure rated.

You folks in Usenet land have any good ideas as to why VL2 is off-
limits?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 28th 07, 08:07 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

VenusL2(VL2) is supposedly 1,014,300 km 1,014,200 km = 86% shaded by
Venus, receiving 14% worth of the solar photosphere plus a little extra
illumination.

As per usual, the incest mutated naysay mindset of Usenet is stuck
deeply into the nearest space toilet.

There's lots of absolutely nifty things (all good) about POOF City atVenusL2. Unfortunately, not even Usenet cam.misc is up to the task.

It's as though the topic/author taboo is still in full swing, of
covering thy silly Usenet butts. Even the MI/NSA spooks and moles have
backed off from this one.
-
Brad Guth

That's extremely odd, being that Venus L2(VL2) is so POOF City doable,
if not potentially a wee bit too cool, yet there's not an honest
contructive word within all of Usenet to behold. It's as though the
truth about much of anything is taboo rated.

There's sufficient evidence of other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus, and at times it's as close by as 100 fold the
distance of our moon. You'd think that argument alone would be worth
a few other words by those claiming as knowing all there is to know.

Of accomplishing VL2 is just plain doable, as being well within
existing technology, though apparently I'm on the official NO FLY
list.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

Old June 17th 07, 05:29 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell- Hide quoted text -

I guess that my silly POOF City at Venus L2(VL2) is merely somewhat
interesting if not more than a touch cool, though having little if
anything to do with the daunting task of relocating our terribly
nearby and otherwise massive orb that's so physically dark and salty,
as our pesky GW causing mascon of a moon, as for getting dragged all
the way out to Earth's L1 for accomplishing a little badly needed
shade and otherwise moderating our various tidal considerations
(inside and out of our 98.5% fluid Earth) by roughly 50%.

BTW Within the regular laws of physics, creating solar isolation via
moon isn't nearly as hocus-pocus as having supposedly walked on that
gamma and hard-Xray nasty moon of ours, that's capable of becoming 8
to 10 fold worse off than having to survive within any Van Allen
badlands. Put it this way; our trusty and somewhat salty old moon is
never less reactive than and certainly never without the electrostatic
grasp of all that's solar and cosmic, of which our magnetosphere
deflects and otherwise holds onto.

Too bad that our best science and those regular laws of physics hasn't
a freaking honest clue as to how much terrestrial trauma that
extremely nearby and massive moon of ours has been causing inside and
out of our 98.5% fluid Earth. Too bad that our moon's L1 zone is
still so taboo/nondisclosure rated (perhaps China or even India can
help fix that).
-

Old June 23rd 07, 05:10 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
BradGuth

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

All the sudden VL2 POOF City is not cool enough to even discuss. I
guess that means anything pertaining to Venus or even on behalf of
utilizing our moon's L1 is taboo/nondisclosure rated.

Odd how the whole truth and nothing but the truth turns off so many
folks, that otherwise claim to know all there is to know. Apparently
the entire Zion Usenet of MI/NSA/CIA spooks, moles and rusemasters has
nothing more to say that'll sufficiently cover their LLPOF infomercial
spewing butts.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 4th 07, 07:46 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

-BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Oddly this topic as index listed by GOOGLE/NOVA as having been pretty
much stuck on whatever "The Ghost In The Machine" had to say last, and
not upon whatever I've contributed since.

Is this yet another Zion thing?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 5th 07, 03:47 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, BradGuth

wrote
on Wed, 04 Jul 2007 06:46:00 -0000
. com:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

No, that's simply the fact that no one else has responded in the
meantime to this thread.... ;-)

#191,
Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.

#191,
Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.

It seems VL2 POOF City has become more than a wee bit faith-based
banishment worthy, as there's technically nothing the least bit wrong
with having that POOF City as our nextdoor gateway at VL2, and the
sooner the better.

Of course our moon's L1 would be a whole lot closer to home for
efficiently station-keeping whatever's robotic or perhaps manned (aka
Clarke Station). Our moon's L1 is however going to be somewhat extra
toasty and more than a little gamma nuked, but good technology
applications and relatively short mission exposures should deal with
such until my robust LSE-CM/ISS gets established.
-
Brad Guth

How cool is VL2 Brad Guth History 439 September 17th 07 02:45 PM
How cool is VL2 Brad Guth Astronomy Misc 442 September 17th 07 02:45 PM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 01:21 PM
this is cool Neena Coakley Misc 3 November 22nd 03 09:16 PM