How cool is VL2

Old May 4th 07, 03:56 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default How cool is VL2

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Venus L2(VL2) is supposedly 1,014,300 km 1,014,200 km = 86% shaded by
Venus, receiving 14% worth of the solar photosphere plus a little extra
illumination.

As per usual, the incest mutated naysay mindset of Usenet is stuck
deeply into the nearest space toilet.

There's lots of absolutely nifty things (all good) about POOF City at
Venus L2. Unfortunately, not even Usenet cam.misc is up to the task.

It's as though the topic/author taboo is still in full swing, of
covering thy silly Usenet butts. Even the MI/NSA spooks and moles have
backed off from this one.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 9th 07, 08:50 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

In order to accommodate our frail DNA at Venus L2 (aka VL2 POOF City)
is going to take some expertise that's well above what little most of
us currently understand. Obviously the Bigelow team of applied POOF
physics shouldn't have any problems. However, the following bits of
information should help the rest of us village idiots process towards
having a somewhat better understanding.

Shuttle @ISS reveives 1354~1374 w/m2 + planet and moon IR shine
Planetshine IR Heat Flux [W/m2]
earthshine radiance IR [W/m2] = 266 w/m2 (day/night average)
venusshine radiance IR [W/m2] = 532 w/m2 ? (nighttime)
Our moon's IR shine IR [W/m2] = 685 w/m2 ? (daytime)

Spaceflight Plant Chamber Design / Sunlight spectrum UV~IR: 1390 W/m2
http://europa.ieec.fcr.es/english/fo...esentation.pdf
The Sun is characterised as a blackbody emitting radiation at 5762 K
· The average solar radiation falling at right angles at a distance
of 1 AU is called the Solar Constant (1371 +/ - 10 W/ m 2 )
· In actual fact the Solar irradiation is not constant:
- Negligible 11- year Solar cycle (0.5% variability)
- Stationality caused by the Earth elliptical orbit (3.5% variability)

From LEO, earth albedo shifts fro as great as 60% yo as little as 20%

Flux (W/m2) (H=600km) (H=35,786 km)
Solar (*) 1371 1371 F (D)
IR shine (**) 326 9.0
Albedo (***) 343 4.0

Example: sphere in space
Material á å á/å T sphere (K)
Gold on Al 0.26 0.03 8.7 478.8
Black paint 0.95 0.85 1.1 285.5
Kapton on Al 0.48 0.81 0.6 245.4
White paint 0.20 0.85 0.2 186.4

Polar orbit around the Moon, altitude of 100 km
· Spin- stabilised S/C, with spin axis kept perpendicular to polar
orbit plane
by day = 400 K (+127°C)
by night = 85 k (-188°C)

ESA Thermal Analysis Tools developed & maintained by Alstom, see:
http://www.techcentreuk.power.alstom.com/
-
While upon the nighttime surface of the moon = 110 K (-163°C)
Interstellar, such as our Sol L1 -- Sirius = 5~10 K (-265°C)
The extremely cold deep space sink temperature = ~3K (-270°C)
-

How much our moon contributes to global warming is simply not the
insignificant amount that's being mainstream suggested. How top
secret is the station-keeping thermal budget of our moon's L1, or for
that of Venus L2 is however worth our further appreciating, especially
since there's no good reasons for such scientific banishment.

Obviously whenever I've asked of others to suggest or estimate the
thermal budget considerations at Venus L2(VL2), as such there really
shouldn't have been any insurmountable problems, yet lo and behold
there was nothing but another gauntlet of insurmountable flak and/or
naysayism running amuck, telling me that we're still bucking up
against that pesky need to know basis or otherwise getting blocked by
their mainstream taboo/nondisclosure policy, as likely the same
infomercial spewing policy as to why ESA's Venus EXPRESS mission's PFS
instrument has been kept need-to-know, off-line or otherwise as having
been remote terminated by those wishing to keep their previous lies as
to why Venus is so ungodly greenhouse hot as the one and only official
scientific interpretation.

This nearly insurmountable gauntlet of infomercial science, of either
disinformation or simply that of evidence exclusion is not by any
mistake or by some perfectly innocent skewed reasoning, but rather as
a direct result of orchestrated efforts and the actions of others in
direct benefit, as taken on by the very highest levels of religion and
of their puppet governments that'll obviously do whatever it takes for
keeping such lids on tight, such lies in place, as well as published
into those textbooks and science journals that count, and even as
having been NOVA televised production worthy.

Sadly, we are currently being lied to about our moon and Venus, and
thus far I can't even exclude Sirius from being at risk of having been
a good part of those other two lies. Earth's planetology is simply
too unlike Mars, Venus and especially unlike our salty old moon with
all of those substantial yet so unusually shallow craters (as though
that moon of ours had once upon a time a substantial layer of ice on
deck). In fact, all other planets and moons of this DNA limited solar
system are simply too happenstance and/or individually weird to
explain as having been created early on by the very same cloud of
stellar composition, as that of our sun along with such an odd
collection of planets and moons. If to be accepting the existing
explanations as to all that we supposedly know, it's as though our
solar system was the one and only such solar system that so happened
to be in the one and only exact best of all locations for having
benefitted from all else we can perceive, that's within the existing
scope of modern astronomy and as otherwise explained by those regular
or even conditional laws of physics, whereas the odds of that being
the case are just slightly more than astronomical, if not greater than
Godly.

The missing mass of Sirius-B (3X 4X solar mass), and of whatever
associated planets, moons or icy Oort cloud debris that became 'red-
giant phase' consummed and/or pushed away from that robust star system
is nothing short of being the most likely holy grail of whatever
contributed the greater substance to the complex assumulation of
becoming part our solar system, yet the Sirius star/solar system is
still treated as taboo/nondisclosure, as well as excluded and/or
banished from whatever 3D interactive simulations, and just plain and
silply intellectually banished as though it doesn't exist.

The best reason(s) for accomplishing POOF City at VL2 is that there
has been more than sufficient evidence that Venus is substantially
less old than Earth, as well as having accommodated intelligent other
life, though unfortunately we're so totally snookered and/or
dumbfounded past the point of no return, that which auto-rejects upon
such other intelligent life as having been existing/coexisting where
it's supposedly too hot and nasty for our DNA and thereby doesn't
matter (regardless of whatever applied technology or alternative
evolution), especially being naysay worthy to those in charge of
officially interpreting whatever, and otherwise in charge of having
been publishing and/or promoting as to whatever's worthy of receiving
our best talents and resources. It's like going back to the circus,
whereas all that you get to see is in one way or another an illusion
or deliberate hocus-pocus act of clowns having been deceiving those of
us in the audience, and for the most part we keep returning to that
infomercial skewed circus for the eye-popping candy and/or mind
binding entertainment value that has little if anything to do with the
truth.

After all, being a faith-based happy camper is all that matters.
Right?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 9th 07, 09:46 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

On May 3, 7:56 pm, "Brad Guth" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Venus L2(VL2) is supposedly 1,014,300 km 1,014,200 km = 86% shaded by
Venus, receiving 14% worth of the solar photosphere plus a little extra
illumination.

As per usual, the incest mutated naysay mindset of Usenet is stuck
deeply into the nearest space toilet.

There's lots of absolutely nifty things (all good) about POOF City at
Venus L2. Unfortunately, not even Usenet cam.misc is up to the task.

It's as though the topic/author taboo is still in full swing, of
covering thy silly Usenet butts. Even the MI/NSA spooks and moles have
backed off from this one.
-
Brad Guth

Sorry, I don't happen use such a good spell checker, or otherwise can
I always control my dyslexic encrypted mindset. The following is
slightly improved on those two counts.

Venus L2 is cool (almost too cool), with less than 25% insolation.

In order to accommodate our frail DNA at Venus L2 (aka VL2 POOF City)
is going to take some expertise that's well above what little most of
us outsiders currently understand. Obviously the Bigelow team of such
expertise and applied POOF physics shouldn't have any problems.
However, the following bits of information should otherwise help the
rest of us village idiots process towards having a somewhat better
understanding, as to why VL2 is so much more doable than our moon's L1
(aka Clarke Station or that of my spendy LSE-CM/ISS).

Shuttle @ISS reveives 1354~1374 w/m2 + planet and moon IR shine
Planetshine IR Heat Flux [W/m2]
earthshine radiance IR [W/m2] = 266 w/m2 (day/night average)
venusshine radiance IR [W/m2] = 532 w/m2 ? (nighttime)
Our moon's IR shine IR [W/m2] = 685 w/m2 ? (daytime)

Spaceflight Plant Chamber Design / Sunlight spectrum UV~IR: 1390 W/m2
http://europa.ieec.fcr.es/english/fo...esentation.pdf
The Sun is characterised as a blackbody emitting radiation at 5762 K
· The average solar radiation falling at right angles at a distance
of 1 AU is called the Solar Constant (1371 +/ - 10 W/ m 2 )
· In actual fact the Solar irradiation is not constant:
- Negligible 11- year Solar cycle (0.5% variability)
- Stationality caused by the Earth elliptical orbit (3.5% variability)

From LEO, earth albedo shifts fro as great as 60% yo as little as 20%

[...]

Of how much our moon contributes to global warming is simply not the
insignificant amount that's being mainstream suggested, especially as
such gravity influence creates friction upon and within this 98.5%
fluid Earth. How top secret is the station-keeping thermal budget of
our moon's L1, or for that of Venus L2 is however worth our further
appreciating, especially since there's no good reasons for such
continued scientific banishment.

Whenever I've asked of others to suggest or estimate upon the thermal
budget considerations at Venus L2(VL2), as such there really shouldn't
have been any insurmountable problems, yet lo and behold there has
been nothing but another gauntlet of insurmountable flak and/or
[...]

a good extension of those other two lies. Earth's planetology is
simply too unlike Mars, Venus and especially unlike our salty old moon
with all of those substantial yet so unusually shallow craters (as
though that moon of ours had once upon a time a fairly substantial
layer of ice on deck). In fact, all other planets and moons of this
DNA limited solar system are simply too happenstance and/or
individually weird to explain as having been created early on by the
very same cloud of stellar composition, as that of our sun along with
such an odd collection of planets and moons. If to be accepting the
existing explanations as to all that we supposedly know, it's as
though ours was the one and only such solar system that so happened to
be in the one and only exact best of all locations for having
benefitted from all else we can perceive, that's within the existing
scope of modern astronomy and as otherwise explained by those regular
or even conditional laws of physics, whereas the odds of that being
the case are just slightly more than astronomical, if not greater than
Godly.

The missing mass of Sirius-B (3X 4X solar mass), and of whatever
associated planets, moons or icy Oort cloud debris that became (red-
giant phase) consummed and/or pushed away from that robust star system
is nothing short of being the most likely holy grail of whatever
contributed the greater substance to the complex assimilation of
becoming part our solar system, yet the Sirius star/solar system is
still treated as taboo/nondisclosure, as well as excluded and/or
banished from whatever 3D interactive simulations, and just plain and
silply intellectually banished as though it doesn't exist.

The best reason(s) for accomplishing POOF City at VL2 is that there
has been more than sufficient evidence that Venus is substantially
less old than Earth, as well as having accommodated intelligent other
life, though unfortunately we're so totally snookered and/or
dumbfounded past the point of no return, that which most often auto-

Old May 9th 07, 11:38 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

On May 9, 2:16 pm, "T Wake" wrote:

Brad, your nonsense was so longwinded and meaningless, Outlook Express wont
even bring itself to indent it in a reply.

Please, get a hobby or something.

I already have a nifty hobby, and it's lose cannons all the way to
Venus L2, or that of our salty old moon's L1 (you pick).

Venus L2 is cool (almost too cool), with less than 25% insolation.

In order to accommodate our frail DNA at Venus L2 (aka VL2 POOF City
and 19 months at a time, plus whatever pesky to/from commute) is going
[...]

From LEO, earth albedo shifts fro as great as 60% yo as little as 20%

[...]

Of exactly how much our moon contributes to global warming is simply
not the insignificant amount that's being mainstream suggested,
especially as such a terrific mascon/gravity influence creates
friction upon and within this 98.5% fluid Earth. A better question
is; How top secret is the station-keeping thermal budget of our moon's
L1, or rather for that of Venus L2 is however worth our further
[...]

Sadly, we are currently being flat out lied to about our moon and
Venus, and thus far I can't even exclude Sirius from being at risk of
having been a good extension of those other two lies. Earth's
planetology is simply too unlike Mars, Venus and especially unlike our
salty old moon with all of those substantial yet so unusually shallow
craters (as though that moon of ours had once upon a time a fairly
[...]

The best of reason(s) for accomplishing POOF City at VL2 is that there
[...]
to that BIG TOP of your infomercial skewed circus for the eye-popping

Old May 10th 07, 12:43 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"BradGuth" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 9, 2:16 pm, "T Wake" wrote:

Brad, your nonsense was so longwinded and meaningless, Outlook Express
wont
even bring itself to indent it in a reply.

Please, get a hobby or something.

I already have a nifty hobby, and it's lose cannons all the way to
Venus L2, or that of our salty old moon's L1 (you pick).

!-- snip goothdrivel --

Your "salty cannon" is not a hobby, it is a habit. And a pretty private one
at that.

It was nice of you to post so much nonsense, yet avoid any questions people
asked you. Well done frother.

Old May 10th 07, 03:11 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
BradGuth

On May 9, 4:43 pm, "T Wake" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com...
On May 9, 2:16 pm, "T Wake" wrote:

Brad, your nonsense was so longwinded and meaningless, Outlook Express
wont even bring itself to indent it in a reply.

Please, get a hobby or something.

I already have a nifty hobby, and it's lose cannons all the way to
Venus L2, or that of our salty old moon's L1 (you pick).

!-- snip goothdrivel --

Your "salty cannon" is not a hobby, it is a habit. And a pretty private one
at that.

It was nice of you to post so much nonsense, yet avoid any questions people
asked you. Well done frother.

I'd answered every question pertaining to VL2. How about yourself?

BTW; pretty much the only supposed "people" here are of those darn
pesky naysayers and/or spooks/moles exactly like yourself. At least
"The Ghost In The Machine" was a whole lot better at having pretended
at taking an interest.

You folks know exactly what I'm after, and you also know a great deal
more than you're willing to share. Why is that?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 10th 07, 05:27 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 9, 4:43 pm, "T Wake" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com...
On May 9, 2:16 pm, "T Wake" wrote:

Brad, your nonsense was so longwinded and meaningless, Outlook Express
wont even bring itself to indent it in a reply.

Please, get a hobby or something.

I already have a nifty hobby, and it's lose cannons all the way to
Venus L2, or that of our salty old moon's L1 (you pick).

!-- snip goothdrivel --

Your "salty cannon" is not a hobby, it is a habit. And a pretty private
one
at that.

It was nice of you to post so much nonsense, yet avoid any questions
people
asked you. Well done frother.

I'd answered every question pertaining to VL2. How about yourself?

I've answered every question pertaining to reality. As you think it is ok to
pick and choose which questions are answered, I will follow suit.

BTW; pretty much the only supposed "people" here are of those darn
pesky naysayers and/or spooks/moles exactly like yourself.

If there was any doubt about your sanity...

At least
"The Ghost In The Machine" was a whole lot better at having pretended
at taking an interest.

Oh well.

You folks know exactly what I'm after, and you also know a great deal
more than you're willing to share. Why is that?

Well, you are mad.

Old May 10th 07, 06:14 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

On May 10, 9:27 am, "T Wake" wrote:

I've answered every question pertaining to reality. As you think it is ok to
pick and choose which questions are answered, I will follow suit.

You and others of your "alt.usenet.kooks" incest born-again kind would
follow Hitler, or worse yet follow our resident LLPOF warlord(GW
Bush).

My physics and replicated science is every bit as good as gold,
whereas yours is like so much infomercial spewed crapolla that's
flowing up hill.

I have more than sufficient proof that VL2 is POOF City doable, that
there's something entirely intelligent worthy about whatever's
existing/coexisting on Venus, and that we haven't quite gotten
ourselves around to walking on our physically dark and otherwise
humanly lethal moon, that's a bath of gamma and hard-Xray plus oddly
loads more dusty and a whole lot more salty than anything reported by
our NASA/Apollo wizards that were and still are born-again liars of
just the right stuff of what makes MI/NSA their one and only
terrestrial god that's rather oddly white and Jewish to boot.

If there's a born-again liar here, it's yourself and others of your
evidence excluding and/or ****ology kind. Your well polished Jewish
Third Reich minionship is clearly exactly what it is.

Your butt-cheek brains are only capable of spewing out infomercial
certified crapolla.

I've posted loads of proof, and you've posted mainstream status quo
flak as crapolla science that only functions from within your hocus-
pocus conditional laws of physics.

T Wake = Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire (except that it gets so much worse)
-
Brad Guth

Old May 10th 07, 07:12 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.usenet.kooks
T Wake

"BradGuth" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 10, 9:27 am, "T Wake" wrote:

I've answered every question pertaining to reality. As you think it is ok
pick and choose which questions are answered, I will follow suit.

You and others of your "alt.usenet.kooks" incest born-again kind would
follow Hitler, or worse yet follow our resident LLPOF warlord(GW
Bush).

Other than your constant visit to Godwins law, what on Earth makes you
think:

A) I am "incest born again"
B) any one in any newsgroup is of my "kind"
C) I would follow Hitler?
D) I would even follow Bush?

[...]

Well, that is about your limit as far as reasoned debate goes, isn't it? By
the way, nice snipology, kook.

Old May 10th 07, 08:19 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,cam.misc
BradGuth

On May 10, 11:12 am, "T Wake" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

ups.com...

On May 10, 9:27 am, "T Wake" wrote:

I've answered every question pertaining to reality. As you think it is ok
pick and choose which questions are answered, I will follow suit.

You and others of your "alt.usenet.kooks" incest born-again kind would
follow Hitler, or worse yet follow our resident LLPOF warlord(GW
Bush).

Other than your constant visit to Godwins law, what on Earth makes you
think:

A) I am "incest born again"

You and others of your kind keep spewing out all of that infomercial
crapolla, as though it's science.

B) any one in any newsgroup is of my "kind"

99.9% of this anti-think-tank of such a Usenet that sucks and blows is
in fact one of your kind. I'm part of that 0.1% that actually gives a
tinkers damn.

C) I would follow Hitler?
D) I would even follow Bush?

Being such a cultivated and/or born-again minion to the mainstream
status quo, of what's mostly OT worthy cultism, is exactly what made
Hiter, as well as it made for the likes of our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush).

T Wake = Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire (except that it gets so much worse)

Well, that is about your limit as far as reasoned debate goes, isn't it? By
the way, nice snipology, kook.

No it's not, as I've got lots more topic/author stalking and bashing
favors to share and share alike. BTW say 'hi there' to your Hitler
or GW Bush.
-
Brad Guth

How cool is VL2 Brad Guth History 439 September 17th 07 02:45 PM
How cool is VL2 Brad Guth Astronomy Misc 442 September 17th 07 02:45 PM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 01:21 PM
this is cool Neena Coakley Misc 3 November 22nd 03 09:16 PM