Stars and geometric shapes

Old November 8th 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
the sculptor

Default Stars and geometric shapes

To all you astronomers and geometric shape lovers I have some
sculptures that i would like feedback on they can be seen on my website
@ www.llamaseven.com and one is called Star Burst and the other is The
Three Stages of a Flower. Let me know what you think if your
interested. many thanks Deadlyartichoke ( Stainless Steel Sculptures
@ www.llamaseven.com )

Old November 8th 06, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

the sculptor wrote:
To all you astronomers and geometric shape lovers I have some
sculptures that i would like feedback on they can be seen on my website
@ www.llamaseven.com and one is called Star Burst and the other is The
Three Stages of a Flower. Let me know what you think if your
interested. many thanks Deadlyartichoke ( Stainless Steel Sculptures
@ www.llamaseven.com )

I would much rather see you depict the true shape of the universe, so
we could settle that argument for once and for all!

Double-A

Old November 9th 06, 02:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
the sculptor

The thing is has the universe reached the outside edge of our universe
yet? I mean I thought it was forever expanding. Also is it expanding
from within or from without?

Deadlyartichoke www.llamaseven.com (stainless steel sculpture)