LINEAR T7

Old May 17th 04, 12:21 PM
Henry

Default LINEAR T7

I've lost track of this one.

Is it soon to be visible at 50N+, or has it faded away?

Henry

Old May 17th 04, 01:35 PM
Jon Isaacs

I've lost track of this one.

Is it soon to be visible at 50N+, or has it faded away?

Henry

I was wondering about this myself. Cartes du Ciel is telling me that Comet
Linear T7 2002 rises after the sun rises and sets before before the sun sets
so I think were are out of luck. I did see it one morning in April.

Bradfield maybe visable but according to CdC it is about magnitude 10.

jon
Old May 17th 04, 01:47 PM
Henry

"Jon Isaacs" wrote in message
I've lost track of this one.

Is it soon to be visible at 50N+, or has it faded away?

Henry

I was wondering about this myself. Cartes du Ciel is telling me that

Comet
Linear T7 2002 rises after the sun rises and sets before before the sun

sets
so I think were are out of luck. I did see it one morning in April.

Bradfield maybe visable but according to CdC it is about magnitude 10.

jon

Thanks Jon,

I did wonder because there was a lot of talk about it a few months ago and
then it all went quiet.

Not much chance of me seeing Bradfield, I have struggled to see NEAT in a
town location a few miles south of London in the UK (finally got it last
night, but only just, though my efforts with my Fuji 602 produced a much
better picture than what I could see with the bins or 4" scope!).

Old May 17th 04, 06:54 PM
Jax

"Jon Isaacs" wrote in message
I've lost track of this one.

Is it soon to be visible at 50N+, or has it faded away?

Henry

I was wondering about this myself. Cartes du Ciel is telling me that

Comet
Linear T7 2002 rises after the sun rises and sets before before the sun

sets
so I think were are out of luck. I did see it one morning in April.

Bradfield maybe visable but according to CdC it is about magnitude 10.

jon

Hi jon,
Cartes du Ciel is telling me that Comet Linear T7 2002 should be visible in
the west in early evening late this month, rising higher but fading in June.

peace,
jon II

Old May 17th 04, 07:31 PM
Jon Isaacs

Hi jon,
Cartes du Ciel is telling me that Comet Linear T7 2002 should be visible in
the west in early evening late this month, rising higher but fading in June.

peace,
jon II

Right you are, thanks for correcting me on that, I'll be looking.

Jon