Science and space songs

Old May 19th 06, 02:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Science and space songs

There are some cute old children's science and space songs on this site...

http://www.acme.com/jef/singing_science/

;-)

-Florian
Old May 19th 06, 03:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

I wanted to get that CD from the Panetary Soc but by the time I had saved up
for it, it seemed to have gone.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords
Astro Blog
http://starlord.bloggerteam.com/

Old May 19th 06, 03:43 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

On Fri, 19 May 2006 01:31:50 GMT, Florian
wrote:

There are some cute old children's science and space songs on this site...

http://www.acme.com/jef/singing_science/

I've been using these songs for a few years with grade school kids. They
are unbelievably cheesy, but the kids like them, and they do encourage
discussion. Mostly the content has held up, but a few ideas are a bit
dated.

"It's a Scientific Fact" is great... Doink would love that one!

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com
Old May 19th 06, 03:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

I wanted to get that CD from the Panetary Soc but by the time I had saved up
for it, it seemed to have gone.

Well now's your chance!

-Florian
Old May 19th 06, 05:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

I looked at the web site and those are oldies, I might get a few, but they
are NOT the ones the Planetary Soc where selling on that CD of theirs, Ones
such as "Fire in the Sky" and others that where writen just for that cd and
the last time I checked the web site it was gone.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords
Astro Blog
http://starlord.bloggerteam.com/

news

Old May 22nd 06, 05:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

What a hoot - thanks for sharing!

Florian wrote:
There are some cute old children's science and space songs on this site...
http://www.acme.com/jef/singing_science/
;-)
-Florian

=============
- Dale Gombert (SkySea at aol.com)
122.38W, 47.58N, W. Seattle, WA
http://flavorj.com/~skysea
Old May 22nd 06, 08:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

On Thu, 18 May 2006 21:13:15 -0700, Starlord wrote:

I looked at the web site and those are oldies, I might get a few, but they
are NOT the ones the Planetary Soc where selling on that CD of theirs, Ones
such as "Fire in the Sky" and others that where writen just for that cd and
the last time I checked the web site it was gone.

It's been way too cloudy for way too long...

Early NASA PDFs Rusty History 48 June 13th 06 05:51 AM
Discovery and competitiveness: the keywords in Europe's policies and programmes for space Jacques van Oene News 0 December 3rd 05 10:46 AM
National Space Policy: NSDD-42 (issued on July 4th, 1982) Stuf4 Space Shuttle 150 July 28th 04 07:30 AM
International Space Station Science - One of NASA's rising stars Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 December 27th 03 01:32 PM