Medusa?

Old December 4th 03, 08:47 PM
James Nicoll

Default Medusa?

Can anyone point me to a decent source for this pulsed fusion
system?
--
"The Union Nationale has brought [Quebec] to the edge of an abyss.
With Social Credit you will take one step forward."

Camil Samson
Old December 5th 03, 07:56 PM
Henry Spencer

In article ,
James Nicoll wrote:
Can anyone point me to a decent source for this pulsed fusion
system?

Medusa is pulsed fission, not fusion. The best sources I know of on it
are the papers in JBIS (Jan 1993, June 1994, Nov/Dec 2000). (JBIS is the
Journal of the British Interplanetary Society. No, it is not available
on-line, not last I heard.)
--
MOST launched 30 June; first light, 29 July; 5arcsec | Henry Spencer
pointing, 10 Sept; first science, early Oct; all well. |

Old December 5th 03, 11:04 PM
Ian Stirling

James Nicoll wrote:
Can anyone point me to a decent source for this pulsed fusion
system?

I don't think anyone has one commercially available yet.
Old December 5th 03, 11:04 PM
Ian Stirling