Michael Gardner is a pedophile?

Old July 21st 03, 06:47 AM
NoLawyer

Default Michael Gardner is a pedophile?

You can't believe anything troll Scott Hedrick says. But since he has
brought up the fact of my truthfully complaining about Scott to his
then-current employer, which well may have contributed to his not
working there anymore, and certainly contributed to his immediate
absence from all the newsgroups after April 1999, my letter to his
then-employer may be of use to others on the newsgroups who may
currently be harmed by Scott Hedrick's foul mouthed dishonesty. Here's
my letter:
Robert A. Hirschfeld, JD
Legal Educator
(obsolete address redacted)

Douglas Vaughan April 5, 1999
Vaughan Real Estate
6731 Academy Blvd. N.E
Albuquerque NM 87109

Dear Mr. Vaughan:

I'm sure that when Jeffrey Scott Hedrick is confronted with this
letter and the enclosures, his first reaction will be "Hirschfeld is a
disbarred lawyer."
I am indeed disbarred, although I believe unjustly. However among the
vicious taunting and defamation I have endured on the Internet since
last year's disbarment, there is one particular Internet Abuser whose
behavior is so persistent, and so indicative of serious mental
illness, that I feel obliged to try to protect potential real estate
buyers, the general public, and his employer, from the effects of his
mental illness.

After many months of enduring Hedrick's foulmouthed, dishonest
behavior on the Internet, I pursued an admission by him that he had a
New Mexico Real Estate License, and tracked him to your company by way
of the New Mexico Real Estate authorities.

Scott Hedrick, according to Deja News, has posted, or been sent, a
total of about 14,000 Usenet Newsgroup messages. Hedrick poses as a
legal expert,
and claims to have legal education, which he claims resulted in a
number of "winning" cases in Dixie County, Florida. I suspect from his
many posts, and his demeanor, that he may indeed have some legal
education, but either
failed to be admitted to a bar association, or was himself disbarred.

Mr. Hedrick's deplorable public behavior on the Internet reflects
directly upon the Vaughan Company. Hedrick is now directly advertising
your company in his posts; however, his foul Internet behavior in
recent months will undoubtedly be associated by readers, including
potential Albuquerque clients, with his employment by Vaughan Company.

In particular: Hedrick manipulates the quoting of what others post,
deliberately reversing the meaning, and falsely attributing his false
quotes to the original poster. Moreover, Hedrick attributes to other
posters a wide variety of sexual conduct, conditions, illnesses, and
deviancies, including anal fixation, intercourse with the dead, child
molestation, syphilis, and much more. A sampling of his posts,
archived by Deja News and still available for public reading, is
enclosed. Regardless of how he might try to evade responsibility, the
inappropriate, foul language was personally inserted in each instance
by Scott Hedrick, and was not present in the post which he dishonestly
misquotes.

I have, on many, many occasions, been obliged to respond to his lies
and misquotes, by re-posting the unaltered original of what I posted.
Newsgroup readers have surely tired of this back-and forth, but
Hedrick's persistence is
truly monumental. He appears to have much free time on his hands.

Mr. Hedrick's foul conduct seems to occur at all hours of the day,
including what might be considered working hours. It seems likely that
he is originating at least some of his postings from Vaughan-owned
Computers.

In addition to libeling me, Hedrick has taken to falsely accusing
others. A Mr. "Reverend" Jackson, who was once arrested at a mall for
placing his hand on the head of a girl to "bless her", has been
repeatedly accused by Hedrick of sexually molesting the child. If
Hedrick is committing his libel from your computers, you may find your
company jeopardized, should Hedrick be sued for libel by one of his
many Internet defamation victims.

I respectfully suggest that you look into Scott Hedrick's obvious
mental illness, characterized in part by the colorful imagination by
which he comes up with his various accusations of sexual deviancy. I
suspect this man has a past which was not revealed to you when he was
employed.

Should you need assistance in further documenting his outrageous
public conduct, and its connection to the Vaughan Company, do not
hesitate to respond to this letter.

Inaction on your part may necessitate my pursuing Hedrick's unfitness
for Real Estate practice with the New Mexico Real Estate Authorities.

Robert A. Hirschfeld, JD. Legal Educator

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer" wrote
in message news:d938835978a9874a066db34ddaede40d@cypherpunks. to...
Is it true what someone told me that

John Maxson and "scott"

has a huge collection
of kiddie porn? They say he has a lot of pictures of little girls and he
even has some videos of him popping little girls cherries. They say he
really loves to get his dick full of blood when he pops them.

Is this true?

Yes, it's true, JTM was the model for "Chester the Molester"

Old July 22nd 03, 03:31 AM
Scott Hedrick

The Disbarred Wonder has chosen to stalk me again.

His creativity in forging posts, particularly the ones describing acts of
child molestation, must have come from his personal experience. This
explains why he had to pull a Roman Polanski.

As the public record shows, I have never been an employee of The Vaughan
Company. He did send them a letter, which they forwarded to me and which I
forwarded to the Arizona FBI field office.

One sure sign of trolldom, as regular readers here can attest, is reposting
the same thing over and over.

Bob the Disbarred Lawyer seems to think that repetition will make his
verifiable lies true.

Add him to the killfile circle jerk. His fantasies are even more elaborate
than Maxson's- at least JTM has, so far, refused to run from US
jurisdiction.
--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action

Old July 24th 03, 08:27 PM
NoLawyer

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message . ..
The Disbarred Wonder has chosen to stalk me again.

His creativity in forging posts, particularly the ones describing acts of
child molestation, must have come from his personal experience.

During the 1999 Usenet scuffle, Troll Hedrick repeatedly did what he is
now trying to foist upon this current readership. Hedrick takes
someone else's post, reverses identities and attributes to that
other person, misconduct committed by Hedrick himself. In particular,
there are numerous archive posts from 1999 in which Hedrick fabricates
accusations regarding sexual molestation of children. In my 1999 letter
to his New Mexico employer or client for Real Estate services, I mentioned
such posting misconduct of his, and attached verbatim copies of some of the
worst Hedrick posts, in which he further mentioned the employer's name.
The employer immediately shut troll Hedrick up in 1999. He's apparently back.

Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Learn how to fight in the legal system without a lawyer:

Video #1 Introduction to Courts and Civil Procedure $23.80 postpaid
Video #2 The Appeal Process - Representing Yourself $23.80 postpaid
Video #3 Power and Pitfalls of Federal Court $23.80 postpaid
Video #4 Preparing for Trial $23.80 postpaid
Video #5 The Buck Stops Here - U.S. Supreme Court $23.80 postpaid

All Five Videos, including Priority Mail Postage $99.00 postpaid

To purchase, go to
http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

Lecturer on the Tapes: Bob Hirschfeld, JD
A well-known Arizona opponent of Child Protective Services

My AZ landmark Juvenile cases include:

Maria Child v. Lowenburg: Abolished racial discrimination in adoption
USDC AZ, CIV 92-403 PHX EHC (Federal, 1992)

Montoya v. Superior Ct.: Psychologist questions cannot be used to
defeat Fifth Amendment Privilege of father
173 AZ 129; 840 P.2d 305 (AZ App. 1992)

Nat.Mother v. Superior Court: Prohibited Penile Plethysmograph
on juvenile boys in AZ
AZ Ct of App. #1-SA-92-155

Matter of Anonymous Child "KDL": Unwed father has first right to
child when mother kills herself, shoots
the child non-fatally. Maricopa AZ
Juvenile Court #JD 006791

My helpful web site: http://www.nolawyer.com

Bob Hirschfeld, JD, PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341