Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 12-5-79

Old August 9th 10, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
giolla

Default Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 12-5-79

St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit says,
"The Light of Bethlehem was far more than a star in the sky. It is
easy to talk about a star. It was the closest association to a
phenomenon in the sky, that man wrote about. We may call it a
comet, a star, an aurora borealis, anything, but it took more than a
star to have history remain two thousand years."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON DECEMBER 5,1979 AT 8:30 P.M.
(EXCERPT)

SAINT JOSEPH, THE HOLY SPIRIT

"The Light of Bethlehem was far more than a star in the sky. It
is easy to talk about a star. It was the closest association to a
phenomenon in the sky, that man wrote about. We may call it a
comet, a star, an aurora borealis, anything, but it took more than a
star to have history remain two thousand years.

Men follow stars, but you and I would not follow an ordinary star
unless we were navigating or looking for a particular thing. The
men followed a phenomenon. But, what encouraged these men to follow
the phenomenon? They saw a Light - a Light of Faith, a Light
wherein they saw more than just a human feeling, human direction,
human need.

Light has a drawing power to it. And Light, when it shines or
shows or radiates or penetrates or reflects, it indicates more is
happening than the ordinary thing.

We, for years, have talked about the Light of The Holy Spirit,
and men refer to It very glibly and men refer to It very lightly.
But the Light of The Holy Spirit is God's concern for every Soul in
the world. And the Light of The Holy Spirit is not something that
should be confused with man's words, man's opinion, man's intellect,
man's knowledge. And the Light of The Holy Spirit is a Light beyond
human measures, means.

The Light of The Holy Spirit established Holy Mother Church, and
the Light of The Holy Spirit is never forced upon a man. It is
there for the man to follow. Many times God's Light penetrates a
man's path and the man is too arrogant, too egotistical, too
permissive to see It or recognize It.

Whenever God used a human form upon the earth, to show a specific
Light to the world, God used the innocence of the person, not just the
Faith of the person. God used the person's desire for purity of
mind, body and Soul. But He also used the love of the person for He
knew this love for Him would never stop.

It is easy to love another human being when the love is based on
relationship, companionship, but when the Light of The Holy Spirit
radiates through, from a chosen individual, the Light is for the good
of every man's Soul. There is nothing frivolous about this Light,
and the Light is passed through the individual so that those receiving
It are not volunteers to It, but recognize It because of the Faith
they endure.

Bible History has been given to man in many languages and Bible
History is for men to know. But the time in the world has become
so, that men must have something else, something greater, to use, to
follow, to look to and to see, as truly a Benefit from God, a Benefit
of Love from The Holy Trinity.

I use this child, this woman that each of you understand, in the
speech, in the delivery, in the content, in the motivation, in the
sincerity, in the dignity, in the direction, as being from Me. You
know her, and you also know that the Light that pours forth around
her, through her, from her, is the Light of Me.

My sons, I am Saint Joseph. I am the Spirit of The Heavenly
King. I am Many Things. I am the Fire of Divine Love. I am
the Expedient of Hope. I am the Deliverer of Light.

I come to the world now, not to express just The Father's Desire,
but The Father's Will, and through Me men are learning to see the
value of values and the beauty of standards they must uphold.

I speak in a strong voice through this child, through this
woman. I speak effortless. I speak with the Light of Divine
Love, through a human voice that you can understand, that you can see.

I am the Light of the Heavens. I am the Hope for the world.
I am known in many places as a Saint, for in this manner it was easier
for men to face Me, to cope with Me, to understand Me.

I have blessed thousands through her. I have listened to
thousands of children speak to her. I have delivered many Words
through her.

I am once again coming to the world openly, to re-establish the
truth, the magnitude, the values, the standards that are the Will of
The Father's for all mankind. No man has the right to argue,
debate, reject this Great Miracle of Mine.

Hours will be before the release of My Power through her, but
then it will only be to a degree.

Ask yourselves, My sons, something of this Magnitude, this
Greatness of Light, is more, is it not, than the littleness of man
could endure or see?

My Light is with you. My Hope blesses you. My Words are
true. The Light of Heaven comes through this child, this woman, for
each of you. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.