Brad Guth's Credentials

Old March 19th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Some of the songs are already written by
Pat Flannery. And yes, Guth dies... as
strangely as he's lived

What's the problem, Chucky?
Now you're down to the dregs of accepting what others are having to
say?

Why don't you contribute something/anything that's positive about our
moon, LL-1 or about Venus or that of VL-2 ?

Have you nothing positive to contribute? Are you a brown-nosed wuss?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 19th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

I wrote:

Hmmm, with Brad's limited vocabulary, can you imagine what it must be like at the Guth household?.....

"Dinner is ready, dear! Are you coming?"

"NO! I have to tell off these brown-nosed minions of ****ology!"

"Um, that's nice dear... but your dinner is getting cold..."

"Dammit woman, I smell butt cheeks... are you part of their spookologist conspiracy now?"

"No dear, we're having pork chops, your favorite!"

"Don't naysay me woman! I wrote the book on buttology! I smell crapola!"

"No dear, I just burnt the biscuits a little. Dear, did you take your meds today?"

"Don't give me that third-reich MIB crapola! Just slide my dinner under the door!"

"O.k., honey... by the way, what would you like for breakfast in the morning?"

"Scrappola! With two incest-cloned eggs, conspiracy-side-up!!!!"

I always pictured it more like this: "And if you're a good boy and take
your meds, the doctors will unstrap you and let you watch television
tonight." :-)

Pat
Old March 19th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Chuck Stewart wrote:

Some of the songs are already written by
Pat Flannery. And yes, Guth dies... as
strangely as he's lived

Those posting of his gave me a great deal of inspiration; and I've still
got to get one of these and uniform it for the VPC:
http://shopping.discovery.com/product-53975.html :-D

Pat
Old March 19th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Peter Twydell wrote:

You must be one of the new kids on the block. The original was by
Dutch group Shocking Blue, way way back in 1970.

Yeah, but everybody but everybody saw the video of Bananarama's cover of it.
And let's face it- Bananarama WERE Venusian Firewomen. :-D

Pat
Old March 19th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano,
In case you're wondering; Alan H. Guth is not Brad E. Guth, thus I'm
not nearly as responsible for upsetting your pagan
space-time-continuum.

Born again pagans??

That part can easily be over-played by the likes of GW Bush and Dick
Cheney.

Since mother nature is continually getting pillaged and gang-raped to
death in public; perhaps Condoleeza Rice can play that part.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 19th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Pat Flannery,
You obviously think the Pope is gay (not that there's anything wrong
with that), and that GW Bush is far better off than God.

What else about humanity and that of caring for our environment are you
and of your incest cloned collective of such Third Reich collaborators
opposed to?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 19th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
Pat Flannery,
You obviously think the Pope is gay (not that there's anything wrong
with that), and that GW Bush is far better off than God.

What else about humanity and that of caring for our environment are you
and of your incest cloned collective of such Third Reich collaborators
opposed to?
-
Brad Guth

Umm... Brad?

you _DO_ realize that your last message sounded really crazy, don't you?
(crazier than usual.)

Bob
Old March 19th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
Robert Juliano,
In case you're wondering; Alan H. Guth is not Brad E. Guth, thus I'm
not nearly as responsible for upsetting your pagan
space-time-continuum.

Born again pagans??

That part can easily be over-played by the likes of GW Bush and Dick
Cheney.

Since mother nature is continually getting pillaged and gang-raped to
death in public; perhaps Condoleeza Rice can play that part.
-
Brad Guth

Cheney is a Pagan???
Raping Condoleeza Rice, in the role of Mother Earth???

Brad, Contact the mothership, I think that you are seriously peaking.
grab some Niacin, listen to soothing music, and avoid newscasts!
and NEVER lick those stamps again!

Bob
Old March 20th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:

Pat Flannery,
You obviously think the Pope is gay (not that there's anything wrong
with that), and that GW Bush is far better off than God.

Jeeze, one of these days I'm going to give into temptation and
dekillfile Brad; this stuff is so surreal that it almost demands to be read.

What else about humanity and that of caring for our environment are you
and of your incest cloned collective of such Third Reich collaborators
opposed to?
-
Brad Guth

Umm... Brad?

you _DO_ realize that your last message sounded really crazy, don't you?
(crazier than usual.)

On the other hand I _do_ have those forty-five models of the Nazi secret
aircraft projects sitting in the bookcase in the bedroom... including
not one, but two, Nazi flying saucers.
MEIN FUHRER! I CAN VALK! I CAN SPIN! I CAN _VLY_!!!! :-D

Pat
Old March 20th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano; Umm... Brad?
you _DO_ realize that your last message sounded really crazy,
don't you?
(crazier than usual.)

Not really because, it's about par for my "crazier than usual"
lose-cannon method of pushing more of those do-not-push buttons.
BTW; if you're going to stalk and bash the likes of myself, in that
case please have yourself a go at others such as Geoffrey Landis.

In spite of the ongoing nasty Usenet and of NASA's gauntlets of
mainstream flak and naysayology, that which only goes towards further
proving that folks like myself are more than sufficiently right
(thereby doesn't mean that we're always right), whereas even "Geoffrey
A. Landis" holds out better than a gram worth of hope on behalf of
other life having existed and perhaps still coexisting as having
evolved on Venus. Whereas, at least technically and even biologically
speaking there's not an insurmountable problem, other than the ongoing
mainstream naysayism that's essentially running us amuck and smack into
a WW-III or bust situation.

Astrobiology: The Case for Venus by; Geoffrey A. Landis
http://gltrs.grc.nasa.gov/reports/20...003-212310.pdf

There most certainly are other qualified research teams and of their
scientist as having been accomplishing their thing, as to nailing down
another part of what's entirely possible. Meanwhile, the
observationology of what I've discovered as of more than 6 years ago is
still offering the same evidence as before, and to think that I haven't
10% the PhotoShop solutions nor hardly zero percent the resources as
per what our NIMA.MIL has to work with.

I can't but wonder what their true underlying problem actually is?
-
Brad Guth