Brad Guth's Credentials

Old May 29th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Mars is loaded with artifacts and life.

See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

These are NASA/JPL-Caltech pictures that have been enlarged, undergone
contrast changes, and have been cropped.

tomcat

Old May 29th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

tomcat wrote:

Mars is loaded with artifacts and life.

See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

I notice you still aren't getting any comments on your "finds".
You know why? Because there is nothing there.
It would really help if you could stick an arrow or two on them so that
people could at least try to see what you are apparently seeing in them.
Try outlining the little animals and artifacts that you are seeing, so
that others can at least notice them, and make their own judgment if
there is anything odd in the pictures.

Pat

Pat
Old May 29th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Pat,
You're not thinking or looking small enough. Tomcat has taken a notion
that smaller is better if you're a Martian, whereas I've found some
deductive meaning in larger being somewhat more likely if you're a
Venusian, whereas yourself can't see much less think outside of your
status quo box of one size fits all.

Ever looked at a community of diatoms?

Do you realize if diatoms as a species were eliminated from our
environment, that most all life upon Earth as we know it would not have
existed.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 29th 06, 11:34 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Nothing there guy, nothing at all.

Old May 29th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
Pat,
You're not thinking or looking small enough. Tomcat has taken a notion
that smaller is better if you're a Martian, whereas I've found some
deductive meaning in larger being somewhat more likely if you're a
Venusian, whereas yourself can't see much less think outside of your
status quo box of one size fits all.

Ever looked at a community of diatoms?

Do you realize if diatoms as a species were eliminated from our
environment, that most all life upon Earth as we know it would not have
existed.
-
Brad Guth

In some cases the size really is small. The 'cat picture' for
instance. This is the one with the jet black cat sneaking up on what
appears to be a smaller cat (or creature). The one that shows fairly
clearly 3 toes with 3 straight needle like nails. Anyway, the 'cat
picture' shows a cat that is roughly the size of a thimble. It was
taken by the Sprirt Rover's panoramic camera (the only panormatic shot
I used) and was close to the Rover. It is invisible in the original
uncropped picture because of it's tiny size.

In other cases the objects are quite a bit larger than you would think.
This is because the crops were very big enlargements of small sections
in the most distant areas. They appear close to the rover because of
this big enlargement. In fact, I would guess that some of those
pictures are actually 1/2 mile to several miles off.

Also, don't assume that the Spirit Rover is always looking at flat
land. These pictures were taken in the Columbia Hills and the pictures
of the Martian Village, for instance, were taken from the side of a
cliff. That village could easily be 4 or 5 miles distant. I know
because I checked all the surrounding pictures time wise and there was
a pictures showing the cliff and the Rover tracks leading to the edge.

And, as I have said again and again, to really prove to yourselves that
the pictures are real you have to DO THE ENLARGEMENTS YOURSELF. So,
find the JPL originals and get to work.

tomcat

Old May 29th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Malcolm Reynolds wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ups.com...

Clearly I am wacked out of my mind. I seriously suck and blow as well as
lie my butt off, just as I have taken from humanity, and rapped, pillowed and
polluted my mother as I've keeled and/or allowed the innocent to be keeled
with public support. At less than 1 IQ point, my payback to humanity is pathetic

Huh? Brad, that's weird even for YOU!

Malcolm Reynolds wrote a bit of a distortion, I'm afraid. Here is what
Brad really wrote:

"Clearly our NASA, DoD and of nearly countless other agencies
throughout
that seriously suck and blow as well as they've lied their butts off,
just as they've taken from humanity, as they've raped, pillaged and
having polluted mother Earth as they've killed and/or having allowed
the innocent to being killed off with public support. At less than 1%
payback to humanity is actually pathetic "

Brad Guth is convinced that the American Government is the pit. Well,
it isn't perfect, but it is not as bad as he makes it out to be. It is
all the lying that goes on that creates havoc. What we need are 'lie
detectors' better than those little squiggle machines that sometimes
get used. The use of 'untruths' has to be stopped. The U.S.
government must return to normal.

tomcat

Old May 29th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

DO THE ENLARGEMENTS YOURSE

I don't have the time to waste.

Old May 29th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Secret237 (AKA "I don't have the time to waste"),
If you haven't the "time to waste" on behalf of whatever's so gosh darn
intelligent/artificial looking about Venus, then perhaps sharing some
of your valuable time as to what's much closer to home isn't asking too
much; Why do you suppose there's still no such hard-scientific numbers
associated with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_L...ing_Experiment or with any
of those external links?

As per usual, your incest formulated infomercial-science that summarily
sucks and blows lacks those hard-science raw numbers, thus proves
absolutely nothing other than having obtained photons as per reflected
off the more than likely aluminum vapor coated impact crater.

You'd have to think if those hard-science numbers actually existed, as
such those raw numbers would have been posted for all to see,
suggesting that something of less than a m2 was of the one and only
source of such laser/reflector contributed photons. Besides, why is
that this extremely nearby moon of ours remaining as so
taboo/off-limits to team KECK?

Using just the 1% center of each of their primary mirrors (that's
called masking-off) and of the f40 secondary mirror is actually good
for better resolution than a couple of meters/pixel, especially at 1.75
micron/CCD pixel it gets down to better than one meter/pixel (if need
be an optical projection lens can be included with whatever extra
magnification factor you'd like to impose), and from a multi-minute
(multi-hour if need be) exposure of the earthshine and laser spot
illuminated moon should have more than accomplished the trick of their
giving us village idiots an actual visual imaged look-see, that's of
sufficient proof-positive of there being such little retroreflectors
and not merely via another aluminum vapor coated crater.

While you're at it, please feel free as to forking over their extensive
R&D and subsequent prototype demo results as having been easily scaled
for their terrestrial proof-testing phase, of such efforts having been
recorded upon some of that custom rad-hard Kodak film film showing us
their viable fly-by-rocket landers (operating w/o momentum reaction
wheels) in real-time action, of their arriving from a given aerial test
drop and safely having managed their down-range controlled soft
landings without ever so much as a glitch.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 29th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Secret237, What am I to do with you guys? Is naysayism and minion
brown-nose suck-up your one and only viable alternative?
Nothing there guy, nothing at all.

Brad, once again, get a clue. It is not naysaying or sucking up at
all, it is just my view of what is contained in those pictures and that
is I see only Mars dirt and rocks, I see no creatures at all.

I tend to agree that those micro Martians are a wee bit on the
imagination side of whatever our "tomcat" sees, but at least he's
looking, and his mindset obviously isn't nearly as status quo naysay
mindset into the nearest space-toilet as your's.

YOU SEE, YOU EVEN AGREE WITH ME. I am not interested in: (your word
here) "imagination" of what tomcat sees, I am interested in what is
and is not actually there, no fantasizing at all no matter how bad I
want to see something. I am looking as well, it's just I haven't
seen anything that shows signs of life that makes me say "There is,
or was, life on Mars." No I believe that there at least was life on
Mars, but first it must be proven and about the only sure way I can
think of proving it is to send humans there.
I am not the only one looking at these pictures either, many at JPL are
looking at them and enlarging them (I'm sure they have much better
equipment that you have too.) and NOBODY has said "Hey, look at that
cat." This does not mean that tomcat is wrong, it does however mean
that the chances of tomcat being wrong are virtually 100%.

Haven't you a constructive and thus positive thought within your
entire
borg collective?

What I just wrote is a positive thought, however positive or negative
is not the point, REALALITY is.

If we extracted all that you've contributed to Usenet, having placed
such into a pair of columns, whereas one being your naysay and the
other being your yaysay. Which column would be so much longer than the
other?

Geeze, the way you write ....I cannot compare in this way. One person
will view my posts differently than another so you decide ... we all
know how you feel about my posts, you call pretty much everything I
write as negative, which it is not, I try to be way open minded, just
the fact that I am replying shows that. But I feel that your views are
not in the majority, I would estimate that 97% of all humans will
disagree with you on the topics we are dealing with here, I'm happy
with that.

The main problem here is that your "Secret237" collective of borgs
isn't of any one real person. You don't even exist, thus anything your

collective has to say is damn near meaningless, especially when so
often you provide nothing in any direct comparison as to share and
share alike on behalf of arguing against whatever the likes of "tomcat"
presents. It's as though you're a spitting image clone of Hitler, or
worse yet a incest cloned butt-wipe minion of our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush).

Christ almighty Brad. Hitler killed two of my family members, maybe
many more that I don't know about.
That said, I can now be very fair and call you an idiot for that
statement and virtually 100% of humans will see no wrong in me calling
you an idiot, based on those facts, therefore making it a positive
statement, especially when said on this day, Memorial Day.

Don't you ever say that again.

Of course I'm a real person, what do you think I am ?? What would
convince you that I'm real ?? If I went to were you supposedly live
and punch you in the nose ?? Would that convince you ?? Dr. Aldrin
did something like that and Aldrins actions were viewed as positive by
most.

In your all-knowing naysayism world of buttology and bigots-R-us on a
stick is where your version of observationology seemingly works just
perfectly fine and dandy in order to stalk, bash and/or banish the
likes of tomcat and myself, yet the very same observationology
automatically excludes whatever's damn good evidence of the fairly
large and obvious infrastructure signs of what's so significant and
rational community like, such as per what's so intelligent/artificial
looking about Venus. Why is that?

I'm not sure what you are asking, but, I am not bashing, I am telling
you my honest views, views that I estimate 97% of humans will agree
with, therefore clearly not bashing.
It seems to me that you are the one doing the bashing, calling me a
bigot.
I assume you do not mean I am a bigot to various ethnic groups, so I
assume that you are saying that I am a bigot to your views ... who
knows what you mean.
My view is this, there are no signs of life on Venus, you radar images
prove nothing, you would do well by giving that up. (Just my view now,
don't get testy)
I feel that some of the pictures of Mars may contain views of past life
there, but this has yet to be proved without much of a doubt. I feel we
will someday show that Mars did have life at some point in time, maybe
even now in the form of very simple life. Where that life or our life
came from could very well be from the stars, but clearly the pictures
that tomcat are talking about (and remember you agreed with me on that)
show nothing at all, as I have said in far fewer words.

Have a good Memorial Day Brad.

Old May 29th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

You have gone off the topic Brad.