Brad Guth's Credentials

Old March 22nd 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Pat Flannery wrote:

Robert Juliano wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:

Pat Flannery,
You obviously think the Pope is gay (not that there's anything wrong
with that), and that GW Bush is far better off than God.

Jeeze, one of these days I'm going to give into temptation and
dekillfile Brad; this stuff is so surreal that it almost demands to be
read.

What else about humanity and that of caring for our environment are you
and of your incest cloned collective of such Third Reich collaborators
opposed to?
-
Brad Guth

Umm... Brad?

you _DO_ realize that your last message sounded really crazy, don't you?
(crazier than usual.)

On the other hand I _do_ have those forty-five models of the Nazi secret
aircraft projects sitting in the bookcase in the bedroom... including
not one, but two, Nazi flying saucers.
MEIN FUHRER! I CAN VALK! I CAN SPIN! I CAN _VLY_!!!! :-D

Pat

Pat,

how about if we use the 45 models of ufo's in the video for the
spyro-gyra/gangsta rap guth-music album?

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Peter,

if we are to do "the Guth, the Brad, and the ugly..."

how can we make "naysay collective of brown nosed minions of the
NASA?skull and bones conspiracy" scan into the title track?

Bob

Peter Twydell wrote:
In message , Chuck Stewart
writes

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:12:23 -0500, Robert Juliano wrote:

Peter Twydell wrote:

As the Iron Duke said: 'If you believe that, you will believe
anything'.
Even this paragraph is incomprehensible.

This thread looks as if it will outlast Cats or Phantom. Is there a
chance we could get Andrew Lloyd Webber to set it to music?

sounds good. Let's figure out a few of the murky areas, and we can set
it up. some points of question...
1.) Should this be a set piece, or a moving stage?
2.) do we want dance routines? (the dancing guth-boys?)
3.) should we have an intermission? should we sell meds at the
intermission?

4.) does Guth die in the play? Does his spirit live on?

Bob

Some of the songs are already written by
Pat Flannery. And yes, Guth dies... as
strangely as he's lived

begin quote of classic Pat Flannery
=====================================

"Brad Guth" wrote

There's life on Venus; obviously NOT as we know it,

And there's Klingons off the starboard bow, Jim.

Given the temperature, I'd suspect something more along Horta/Tholian
lines.... but I think Murderous Magma Monsters; inherent enemy
of the Vensian Firewomen and their Pterodactyl allies, are the real
threat of that sphere shining in the twilight with it's
unholy light.

And since Brad was nice enough to send the
post to all these different groups- three
times to sci.space.history alone; it's about
time for a little retaliation...in song of
course; to the tune of "Venus" by Banarama:

You must be one of the new kids on the block. The original was by Dutch
group Shocking Blue, way way back in 1970. I've still got an LP of
theirs somewhere. Unfortunately, lead singer Mariska has gone the way of
Catherine Bach.

http://www.geocities.com/ofmang/greg/shockblu.html

How about, as an alternative title:
The Guth - The Brad and the Ugly

Old March 22nd 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Tex Houston wrote:
"Ami Silberman" wrote in message

And for space relevence? Dave Stewart has written an opera based on
Barberella.

Next time throw in some relevance to rec.aviation.military or leave us out.

Fair enough?

Tex

Tex,

I was wondering if you could confirm a rumor I heard about 3 weeks back.

The rumor has it that some members of the Confed Air Force were going to
be in cahoots with some rocketeers. They planned to launch some rockets
from the back of a catalina aircraft, from down south.

Any way to verify?

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano wrote:

Pat,

how about if we use the 45 models of ufo's in the video for the
spyro-gyra/gangsta rap guth-music album?

Nope, it's supposed to be the Schwarzwald-Vestern songs of "Terry Und
Der Triebflugals" with their hit albums: "Totally Butch In Der
Stratosphere", "Grooving In Der Turbopause" and, of course, the
multi-platinum "Hitching Up Our Van Allen Belts". :-)

Pat
Old March 22nd 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano wrote:

Peter,

if we are to do "the Guth, the Brad, and the ugly..."

how can we make "naysay collective of brown nosed minions of the
NASA?skull and bones conspiracy" scan into the title track?

"A Fistful Of Firewomen"? =-O

Pat
Old March 22nd 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano wrote:

Tex,

I was wondering if you could confirm a rumor I heard about 3 weeks back.

The rumor has it that some members of the Confed Air Force were going
to be in cahoots with some rocketeers. They planned to launch some
rockets from the back of a catalina aircraft, from down south.

Any way to verify?

You know where this all ends up: http://jpcolliat.free.fr/ekra/ekraC.html

Pat
Old March 22nd 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Pat Flannery wrote:

Robert Juliano wrote:

Peter,

if we are to do "the Guth, the Brad, and the ugly..."

how can we make "naysay collective of brown nosed minions of the
NASA?skull and bones conspiracy" scan into the title track?

"A Fistful Of Firewomen"? =-O

Pat

Pat,

that one hurt. I had to try and wrap my mind around that one, several times.

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Pat Flannery wrote:

Robert Juliano wrote:

Tex,

I was wondering if you could confirm a rumor I heard about 3 weeks back.

The rumor has it that some members of the Confed Air Force were going
to be in cahoots with some rocketeers. They planned to launch some
rockets from the back of a catalina aircraft, from down south.

Any way to verify?

You know where this all ends up: http://jpcolliat.free.fr/ekra/ekraC.html

Pat

Pat,

interesting article. While I don't have any specifics, as I was
eavesdropping on that particular conversation, I figure that's where the
speakers had been inspired.

I was wondering if the confederate air force was actually going to try
and launch HPR off of a PBY catalina. the two people in question had
mentioned something about the catalina starting its run from alabama
shores (what there is of alabama shores.)

Bob