binocular deals?

Old August 5th 05, 08:31 PM
Esmail Bonakdarian

Howard Lester wrote:
"Esmail Bonakdarian" wrote

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, glad to see that s.a.a. is still
as nice a place as it used to be.

That's because there are only six guys left who aren't in your killfile.

clever as usual Howard ... :-)
Old August 5th 05, 09:45 PM
Martin R. Howell

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:16:11 -0700, Howard Lester wrote:

"Esmail Bonakdarian" wrote

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, glad to see that s.a.a. is still
as nice a place as it used to be.

That's because there are only six guys left who aren't in your killfile.

Howard,

You do realize that John Steinberg, Dave Jessie, and I are the only ones
who see what you post, don't you? ) ) ) )

--
Martin
5 out of 4 people have problems with fractions
Old August 5th 05, 11:52 PM
Howard Lester

"Martin R. Howell" wrote

That's because there are only six guys left who aren't in your

killfile.

Howard,

You do realize that John Steinberg, Dave Jessie, and I are the only ones
who see what you post, don't you? ) ) ) )

I didn't see your post, Martin - what did you write?