Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old March 30th 05, 09:54 AM
Bookman

"Skyward" wrote in message
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On 23 Mar 2005 02:46:26 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

Could you give us at least a clue upon what principle of physics this
long distance communications system operates?

Of course: they use P bursts, don't we do that all? :-Y
C.

What are "P bursts", oh great pseudoscientist?

I shall have to field this one, Arthur, oh great nominator of trivial
pursuits, because no Earthian is familiar with P-burst technology.

Thanks for admitting that there is no "P-burst technology", sunshine.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old March 30th 05, 12:13 PM
Skyward

"Greysky" wrote in message

"Skyward" wrote in message
"Greysky" wrote in message
m...

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:27:07 GMT, "Greysky"
wrote:

P burst is a natural phenomena

Of course, pee bursts are a very natural phenomena :-)
HTH.
C.

That was my exact thought as I typed that line :-) :-)

Greysky

So funny, you two, that I spit my xkj;'lj[pj all over my 'screen'!

I did that once - the stain never left the LCD Panel. It was a flaw that
really became noticeable whenever I set the monitor to display depth in

3D,
that I eventually replaced the panel. I'm much more careful now...

Since Darla's machine could find no English or other match, it decided
upon
"P burst" because the carrier bursts originate with the unimaginable
bursts
of energy when plasma (P) is heated during a supernova.

Humm... a new effect to look for whenever degenerate matter is phased to
energy under dynamical conditions. Wonder if the way I generate my "P2
probability waves" is related? Of course the process I use is much more
'tame' - I don't have to destabilize type O stellar class suns :-) My
biggest problem at this time is maintaing a superquiet environment, as any
in-circuit or random noise tends to spoil things quickly - and supernovas
are anything but quiet :-0

Which may tell you something about the probability of your P2 probability
waves being closely related to P bursts, Greysky.
Yet you do get the idea as to why it is so tricky to modulate and demodulate
them.
After discovering P bursts being emitted from a supernova, we spent over 30
million of your years searching for a way to ride our data on them!

But don't let me interrupt -- I wouldn't want to get into a pee burst
contest with either of you! gg

Dr. Why

Nonsense, good Doctor! There is nothing quite so good for the spirit as a
good healthy ****ing contest The great fallacy is that urinary tracts

of
the female persuasion can't win against a male, upright orientation.

Anyone
who has been in such a contest of liquid wills, knows this is false. Women
can be as straight shooters as any man, with a bit of effort. The phrase
'bottoms up!' shouted by one of these heroines can make any man tremble

and
kiss his own ass goodbye. Now, while I am not familiar with Sean plumbing,

am sure you'd be able to compete with us quite well. Hey, now there's a
thought - as a first contact scenario, we could have one huge ****ing
contest! Despite censors, it would be televised not only everywhere on the
Earth, but to all corners of our tiny galaxy. Good, clean fun and everyone
walks away bone dry...

Oh my. gg & GG

Greysky

Behind every first contact of this type is a world of people rolling their
eyes and shaking their heads. gg

Dr. Why?

Old March 30th 05, 12:29 PM
Skyward

"Bookman" wrote in message

"Skyward" wrote in message
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

[...]

Of course there is no P-burst technology on Earth, The Bookman.
As I said, these bursts are unidirectional.
This means that, in the time your science has been able to detect such
bursts (roughly the last century or so), the liklihood of one coming right
at you is micro-pico-miniscule.
It doesn't help that you're a "moving target" as well. gg
These bursts vary in diameter from that of Mercury to that of Saturn sans
rings, so it would be the root of coincidence for one to hit the Earth.
And this is quite fortunate.

Dr. Why?

Old March 30th 05, 04:19 PM
Art Deco

In article Skyward wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On 23 Mar 2005 02:46:26 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

Could you give us at least a clue upon what principle of physics this
long distance communications system operates?

Of course: they use P bursts, don't we do that all? :-Y
C.

What are "P bursts", oh great pseudoscientist?

I shall have to field this one, Arthur, oh great nominator of trivial
pursuits, because no Earthian is familiar with P-burst technology.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image

When a star goes supernova, the tremendously heated plasma (hence 'P')
bursts with an unconscionably powerful energy emitted in one direction
(unidirectional).
This is the natural way P bursts are emitted.
And we discovered how to generate them long ago.
The distance of travel of these bursts is as yet unknown.
We do know that, for all intents and purposes, P bursts move instantaneously
through space, are not stopped nor slowed by anything, they travel at least
the diameter of our galaxy without losing any significant power, and can be
modulated and demodulated with intelligence information.
We are hoping that Darla and Silouen will be able to determine the P-burst
range as one of their peripheral experiments on their way toward
Andromeda/Triangulum.

Dr. Why

Yet another post that will make the upcoming VVFWS selection extremely
difficult. Guthball, BlueBoi, Darlasocks, all are worthy of this
esteemed award. I still have no idea which way I shall vote.

A possible outcome could be that these three will divide the vote and
the AMMJ candidate will emerge on top as a result of the AMMJ bloc.

Old March 30th 05, 06:38 PM
Skyward

"Art Deco" wrote in message
In article Skyward wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

[...]

Arthur, it is our honor to even be considered!
You have our gratitude for your time and trouble.
Apologies for the difficulty you are having, your seemingly excruciating
struggle.
Might it be relieved by chewing a few fiber tablets?

Nobody on Earth gets enough fiber anymore.
Hope everything comes out equably!

Dr. Why?

Old April 1st 05, 11:04 PM
Bookman

"Skyward" wrote in message
news
"Bookman" wrote in message

"Skyward" wrote in message
"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On 23 Mar 2005 02:46:26 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

Could you give us at least a clue upon what principle of physics

this
long distance communications system operates?

Of course: they use P bursts, don't we do that all? :-Y
C.

What are "P bursts", oh great pseudoscientist?

I shall have to field this one, Arthur, oh great nominator of trivial
pursuits, because no Earthian is familiar with P-burst technology.

Thanks for admitting that there is no "P-burst technology", sunshine.

ESL!

Of course there is no P-burst technology on Earth, The Bookman.

That being said, why don't you explain how you "know" that there
is this "P-burst technology" anywhere else, cupcake? "Psychic powerz",
maybe? Like "remote viewing"?

As I said, these bursts are unidirectional.

Waitaminit! You said that "no Earthian is familiar with
P-burst technology". Are you k'laming to be an alien?

This means that, in the time your science

Whose science, saucerhead? Why try to differentiate, since
human science is the only science of which humanity is aware?

has been able to detect such
bursts (roughly the last century or so), the liklihood of one coming right
at you is micro-pico-miniscule.

You obviously have nanoawareness of the MKS prefix system.

It doesn't help that you're a "moving target" as well. gg

You mean that these "others" can't accurately track planetary motion?
How low-tech of them!

These bursts vary in diameter from that of Mercury to that of Saturn sans
rings, so it would be the root of coincidence for one to hit the Earth.
And this is quite fortunate.

This has been interesting. Please tell everyone[tine] more about your
daydreams soon.

ESL!

Old April 6th 05, 01:42 PM
Skyward

"Bookman" wrote in message

"Skyward" wrote in message
news
"Bookman" wrote in message

"Skyward" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Depends upon your definition, The Bookman.
I've lived in this area for quite some time, now.
So I'm hardly alien to Earth.
However, I wasn't born here.
The planet of my ancestors was destroyed by a red giant, and I was born on a
different planet in what Earthians call the Sagittarius Arm of our galaxy.

As you are ascended from mammals, specifically primatical mammals, our
remote ancestors were aquatic mammals similar to your dolphins and whales.
People on other planets have many names for us.
The most common names derive from what, in English, would be "ocean" or
"sea".
So here we have been called "seans", which is pronounced "seens".

The leader of our team for first official contact is named "Darla".
Most people here seem to like her far more than me.
And I just can't understand why. gg
Darla has recently embarked on a trip to explore the Andromeda and
Triangulum galaxies for the first time.
That's what we do, by the way.
We are explorers, and we also take care of the Orion bridge between the
Sagittarius and Perseus arms.
Your star system is an "oasis" within the Orion bridge, so we have
protective systems in place to ensure your planet and star system remain
unharmed.

Your continued existence has often been a byproduct of this protection.
But don't make a big thing of it.
You don't have to thank us. gg

This means that, in the time your science

Whose science, saucerhead? Why try to differentiate, since
human science is the only science of which humanity is aware?

At one time, humanity was only aware of a few planets.
Did this mean no other planets were "out there"?

Not long ago, new satellites were discovered encircling your Jovian planet.
Were they not there all along?

The only differentiation between "your" science and "our" science is
basically one of discovery.
Your science has not yet discovered all the things ours has.
It's only a matter of Time.

has been able to detect such
bursts (roughly the last century or so), the liklihood of one coming

right
at you is micro-pico-miniscule.

You obviously have nanoawareness of the MKS prefix system.

gg

It doesn't help that you're a "moving target" as well. gg

You mean that these "others" can't accurately track planetary motion?
How low-tech of them!

We were talking about P-bursts, The Bookman.
They're much like bullets.
No intelligence, just really nasty to whatever life they come into contact
with.
Very high energy bursts which can travel from one side of the galaxy to the
other almost instantly.
And they can be modulated with intelligence information such as voice, data,
and so forth.

These bursts vary in diameter from that of Mercury to that of Saturn

sans
rings, so it would be the root of coincidence for one to hit the Earth.
And this is quite fortunate.

This has been interesting. Please tell everyone[tine] more about your
daydreams soon.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Clue-Bat Wrangler
Keeper of the Nickname Lists
Despotic Kookologist of the New World Order
"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely
"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/afa-b/
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/afa-b/index.html

My daydreams!
Well, I used to have one about being one of the first to explore other
galaxies.
Not long ago we tested our intergalactic travel system by going to the LMC.
So that daydream's history.
Now, I spend much time thinking about exploring more of the Perseus and
Cygnus arms.
And I long to be with Darla, investigating a gravitational anomaly about
halfway between Andromeda and the Milky Way.
And going on to explore Andromeda and Triangulum galaxies.
Yes, that is my greatest dream, to be with Darla.

Dr. Why?

Old April 6th 05, 03:02 PM
Greysky

"Skyward" wrote in message
"Bookman" wrote in message

"Skyward" wrote in message
news
"Bookman" wrote in message

"Skyward" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Ani I would bet most politicians think we are safe because of the American
'Star wWars' program. After all we do have that video taken by the Space
Shuttle of a UFO dodging one of the high kinetic energy missiles we shot at
it a few years ago... the military said the UFO was just a chunk of space
ice. Damn smart space ice, that can do a 90 degree turn just when someone
shoots a missile at it :-)

This means that, in the time your science

Whose science, saucerhead? Why try to differentiate, since
human science is the only science of which humanity is aware?

At one time, humanity was only aware of a few planets.
Did this mean no other planets were "out there"?

Not long ago, new satellites were discovered encircling your Jovian
planet.
Were they not there all along?

You sure you didn't put them there, or around Saturn?

The only differentiation between "your" science and "our" science is
basically one of discovery.
Your science has not yet discovered all the things ours has.
It's only a matter of Time.

Well you spell "time" with a capital 'T'. Most down here use a small "t".
Which T/t-ime zone are you in?

[...]

Hmmm... back when I was developing my FTL device, I found dangerous levels
of partical emission could be generated at the quantum heart of the
reciever. It seems in an unshielded reciever, particles, mostly electrons
would spontaneously appear in space around the devices' mixer unit. If your
fingers were located near this area they [electrons] would appear inside
them [fingers], and even though those electrons wery of low voltage, they
would combine in bad ways with your flesh causing radiation-like symptoms to
appear. Mostly the bodies response to free radical damage. Before I learned
how to properly shield the entire Logic Block I almost lost my fingertips...
If your superluminal P-burst would result in the spontaneous appearance of
high energy particles from the virtual quanta, then I can see how it would
be a Very Bad Thing to encounter these things full on. I would be the only
human on earth to really know what was killing us in the very few seconds we
would have left.... it also sounds as though you don't really want to be
anywhere around a star in the last few moments of its life, while it is
'deciding' on when to collapse and delivering massive amounts of energy into
the ocean of virtual quanta it is embedded within...

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build aFTL radio.

Old April 7th 05, 04:23 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 12:42:48 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

As you are ascended from mammals, specifically primatical mammals, our
remote ancestors were aquatic mammals similar to your dolphins and whales.
People on other planets have many names for us.
The most common names derive from what, in English, would be "ocean" or
"sea".
So here we have been called "seans", which is pronounced "seens".

We have a name for you, too, but it's not "seans".
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?" - AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 7th 05, 07:06 AM
Twittering One

"As you are ascended from mammals,
Specifically primatical mammals,
Our remote ancestors were aquatic mammals
Similar to your dolphins and whales.
People on other planets have many names for us.

The most common names derive
From what, in English, would be 'ocean' or 'sea.

So here we have been called 'seans, which is pronounced 'seens'."
~ Darla

"We have a name for you,
Too, but it's not 'seans'."
~ Vanilla Gorilla

"You mean,
Nothing's as it seems?"
~ Folly

"... meet on
The Mezzanine,
After we've found Arginine?"
~ Twittering

"Or just go
Loco?"
~ Folly

"We dunno. We await
Answers ..."
~ Twittering LSTOO & Folly IAG

~ * ~

[Set & Costume
Change ~

Back
Shortly!]

~ * ~

Meanwhile ~
Some Rocky Poetry!

Just one of my
DeadE
Back ~ Street Boyz Makin' Lots ~ a ~ Noyz!

*

November 22, 1979
Boston

"I created a name for you
You you you
Of ashes and blood
Rose petals and clay
I gave birth to you
A diamond etching in
Glass
To the tolling of copper
Bells
Slowly slowly
The strangers bring
The luminosity of the webbed wings
The luminosity of the bats'
Squeals I hear. I hear!
The terror of that night,
O I remember that night
There will be a mole on
Your right hip
There will be death at
Your footsteps
And the strangers will fall
Like flies they fall
They fall and fall
And I fall and fall
Free-form and alone
I embrace your fears
I beg for your love
So cool...
I had to create a name
For you
Like a beggar scratching
In the sand
Like a jungle fire
In the heart of the ruby"
~ Rocky

*

"Lark of look~ A of O!
The source code, or the next course after aperitif?
The night spent, a constellation starry,

My ~ air mobile of Calder that you carry
Out the ~ turned around, a vision
Knew with me, an ahead directed charmed sight

My next way with me. O know! You
Written thus now, here, do you hear are ~?
You are written, drawn inside my tale,

Your point of prospect,
I need so much hopelessly.

My telescope now sights spirits dancing on the River
East, as well, outside my window,

My view, don't you know, lights
A hazy maze, has spun me all dazed

Around another way to see ~

To see the shimmering sea, revolve east, 31 degrees
~ insighted ~

Here atop my late-night glass desk.
My East River revue, a lunar lamp-lit second ~

Stage theatre, now performs 'Time's Rhyme ~
Just Another Late-

Noir Ecco.' But nevertheless
A chilly breeze still haunts

Me. My draft, my shivering soul.
Please knit my way, please bring my

Blankie to me! My wrap, my shroud,
Worn with pride and joy!

Hounds yap. Traffic honks. Children squabble. Sparrows chitter.
A swallow recounts last night's tale.

A lonely grrl checks her e-mail.

~ * ~

"Art Thou
Minotaur
Or
Metaphor or Morpheus? O, so amorphous

Thou art! Art Thou metamorphosing,
Or merely metamorphosing
Me? And this sea, I see, shimmering,
O, why does it come

And go?
Do you know?
If so, please share your wisdom with me,
For I

Am a very lonely lost grrl,
Who mostly these daze merely checks her email ~
As my pilot, my palm's rein,
Finds me here,

Lost at sea. Perhaps a lode stone,
You own?"