Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old March 26th 05, 11:42 PM
dug88

there are no alternatives
my failure is a boo boo
your failing is a death.
actually my failure is a total kill off of all lifwe on this planet.
i find the project not amusing so i gave it to others

As a high light, i find your rhetoric redundant.
i am for your interest just aman.
somehow the ability to believe you have held a dying man or dead corpse in
your hands, seems like a poor grade comic relief.

If you actually do have issues, then tag me, i am a grand **** disturber.
Talk to or at someone is simple. NOT talk about someone.

the comments of the god status is uncalled for.
the comments of your mind are ideals, practicals, wishes, and dreams
of what you see ahead.

perhaps you would like the test
chat me up anyway, if ya needs it.

test
oh okay

in a simplistic way, for generic viewing

you lift up your brother who is rigor.
the cold of him removes the heat from your own blood.
How loud do you scream?

decide? decide what?

a guy thinks alone does he.
i said Plato says he does not.

and socrates seconds the idea.

a blank blackboard is probably the greatest gift to give a person with a
troubled thought.

"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:19:43 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote:

Would you rather have their patients die sooner? perhaps more

horribly?
As they possibly would without their practitioner's help.

Be vigilant against all doctors! --- That's my way of survival.
C.

I know I just promised not to keep venting my bitterness here, but in
some cases you really wonder whether the treatment is causing more
suffering than the disease. Sometimes dying sooner isn't so bad
considering the alternatives. There will often come a time anyway when
faced with increasingly extreme, heroic, desparate measures to give the
patient diminishingly few extra hours of life, "the decision" will have
to be made.

Double-A

Old March 26th 05, 11:51 PM
dug88

not much the thought, of your enlightenment
or you term good bad like it is an endearment for you to decide.
those choices go beyond the gods to decide.
reward or adventure is also not within your purvue.
Actually, you have not seen this movie before.

Old March 27th 05, 12:01 AM
dug88

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Skyward wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Skyward wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Skyward wrote:
[snip]

Your own earthian explorers have proved this many times over.
And your researchers still prove it almost daily.
If you don't recognize it, then you've grown accustomed to it

and
take it
for granted.
The Curies were utterly fearless, for example.

Pierre Curie was lucky to get run over by horses. It was

kinder
than
the fate that awaited him for exposing himself to so much
radiation, a
fate that Marie did not escape.

All good medical doctors, totally fearless.

Sure. They are burying their patients, not themselves!

You face much tragedy in your lives.
Tragedy tends to make humans bitter.
Talk to ME, Double-A, not to yourSelf.

Charles seemed to appreciate my remarks! But you're right, I

shouldn't
be venting my bitterness here, eh Doc?

As long as you wisely recognize it's power over you, venting your

bitterness
can be quite healthy, here or anywhere else.
Seeing bitterness as an illusion used to fight fear gives it a ring

of
similarity to "courage".
But bitterness is not courage.
And like all illusion, bitterness is conquered by fearlessness.

Bitterness is a distaste that arises from wrongs in the past that can
never be righted.

Would you rather have their patients die sooner? perhaps more
horribly?
As they possibly would without their practitioner's help.

The fearlessness is shown by the willingness to pierce headlong

into
an area
swarming with disease and pestilence.
Don't you find it the least bit interesting that the doctors' and
nurses'
survival rates are so high?

I always wondered about that. You would think they'd get every

disease
that was contageous.

Fearlessness tends to boost the immune system.

The mind has great powers over the body. I banished my headaches

years
ago. Perhaps when our mind fails to heal us, it's only because we
haven't learned to fully utilize its powers.

Or perhaps we have forgotten HOW to fully utilize its powers?

We are too distracted by the overdeveloped analytical sides of our
minds.

It takes great courage to face death.

That depends on the alternative.

Double-A

The alternative, life, takes fearlessness.

hey doc
figure ya got the power hey.
lift up a few really close dead people.
have fearless nees
what is fearlessness anyway.

is that when someone rips your heart out of your throat, because the closest
person of your life is now dog meat?
well come to the crypt of death.
people die, and people die, and then people die.

somehow a video game is supposed to make you immune.
i see loads of guys with no clue.
i have my own project
fewer zombies. fewer people who could care less if their loved ones died.
of course i lose. i expect to.
why would i want to win?

is the only genius an idiot?
yup

A mere pill can give your fearlessness, but the topic of courage

vs.
fearlessness has already been discussed.

Dr.

Why

Kindest regards, Doc,

Double-A

Perhaps we confuse fearlessness here with foolhardyness?
Pills cannot reduce fear, they may only veil them giving the pill

taker more
courage than normal.
Loss of inhibitions isn't really a loss at all.
It is not a reduction of fear, but merely an increase of imprudence.
And all too often it's a welcome increase to the person taking the

pill.
A mere excuse to be unwise.

One does not learn how to be fearless.
One Remembers how.
One must remember that fear has its needed function.
It tells us when something is not right.
It lets us know when there are problems in paradise.
After performing its function you can let go of the fear.
When you can let go of it, when you can allow it to transform into

wisdom,
then you have become fearless.

Practicing such eventually brings it to "automatic" and "habitual"

status.
For some, this comes naturally.
For others, it would take more than one human lifetime to become

truly
fearless.
But what an adventurous and rewarding lifetime even that one would

have!

Dr. Why

Sounds as though you could write a book on the subject. I won't argue
further.

Double-A

Old March 27th 05, 12:38 AM
Art Deco

dug88 wrote:

wow do you really think of all of that?
was just g0nna drag ya off to bed for some fun
naked no
i was gonna stick you in a parka with mukluks.
naked and you would just giggle.

I think you just drooled on your keyboard, top-poster. Stay *far* away
from me.

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:28:51 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote:

Of course I'm fearless, and so is Darla.
How many of you humans would Really want to go with her?

You mean this a honest question?
Well?
What's so special about it?
Obviously you pretend you have space-crafts that allow nearly
automatic
travels on distances of two times 670 kpc or about 40 times across
our
own galaxy (30 kpc) to Andromeda Galaxy, M31, NGC224.

So where is the risk? Where is the heroism? I lack any understanding
except that this might be a very boring journey for one single person.

---------------

Which brings us to the greatest innate human fear, that of "The
Unknown".

The Unknown? There is hardly anything dramatically different between
this Milky Way galaxy and our Andromeda neighbor.

How do you know, Chuckweasel? Have you toured both galaxies?

Charles, your fear is so telling that you literally must be able to see
it
for yourself.
Yet you don't see it, do you.

My fear of what?

Yes, we employ what you might call EHT, Extremely High Tech, to reduce
risk.
But there are no guarantees.

There never are.
You can get killed in every elevator or even when you just try to open
the door of your car.

Death is Chuckweasel's favorite subject.

[snip]

The only things you "face" are your blessed illusions of everything.

Bah .. again, you project your mediocre Halifax/Buffalo north-American
experience on humanity.

Along with anti-American bigotry.

This is the main difference between courage and fearlessness.
Courage is your illusions covering up your fear(s).

If you stop fearing things that are potentially dangerous you will die
swift and soon - and rightly so.

And back to death.

You may continue kookdancing, Chuckweasel.

--
"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

Old March 30th 05, 08:27 AM
Skyward

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:10:20 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

P bursts are naturally stable.

Another mysticism :-)
C.

Actually quite scientific, Charles, from our viewpoint at least.
P-burst carriers are very similar to your radio waves.
While they are generated naturally by supernovae, we discovered how to emit
them and modulate them eons ago.
Really no more mystical than em radiation, far more stable, and infinitely
more useful for communication over long distances (many hundreds of
parsecs).

Dr. Why

Old March 30th 05, 08:45 AM
Skyward

"Greysky" wrote in message
m...

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:27:07 GMT, "Greysky"
wrote:

P burst is a natural phenomena

Of course, pee bursts are a very natural phenomena :-)
HTH.
C.

That was my exact thought as I typed that line :-) :-)

Greysky

So funny, you two, that I spit my xkj;'lj[pj all over my 'screen'!

Since Darla's machine could find no English or other match, it decided upon
"P burst" because the carrier bursts originate with the unimaginable bursts
of energy when plasma (P) is heated during a supernova.

But don't let me interrupt -- I wouldn't want to get into a pee burst
contest with either of you! gg

Dr. Why

Old March 30th 05, 09:01 AM
Skyward

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On 23 Mar 2005 02:46:26 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

Could you give us at least a clue upon what principle of physics this
long distance communications system operates?

Of course: they use P bursts, don't we do that all? :-Y
C.

What are "P bursts", oh great pseudoscientist?

I shall have to field this one, Arthur, oh great nominator of trivial
pursuits, because no Earthian is familiar with P-burst technology.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image

When a star goes supernova, the tremendously heated plasma (hence 'P')
bursts with an unconscionably powerful energy emitted in one direction
(unidirectional).
This is the natural way P bursts are emitted.
And we discovered how to generate them long ago.
The distance of travel of these bursts is as yet unknown.
We do know that, for all intents and purposes, P bursts move instantaneously
through space, are not stopped nor slowed by anything, they travel at least
the diameter of our galaxy without losing any significant power, and can be
modulated and demodulated with intelligence information.
We are hoping that Darla and Silouen will be able to determine the P-burst
range as one of their peripheral experiments on their way toward
Andromeda/Triangulum.

Dr. Why

Old March 30th 05, 09:05 AM
Skyward

"Aratzio" wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:48:59 GMT, "Darla"
transparently proposed:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:57:41 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote:

You humans seem to learn best from your mistakes.

Ok, but the errors of medicine doctors will be covered by
the green meadow.
C.

Sorry, Charles, but I have to ask, Why would a person who doesn't mind
losing up to 80% of the world's human population to make Earth better,

Why
would such a person care about a few deadly medical mistakes?

Medicine has had its successes, too, some of them quite stupendous.
And many of said stupendous successes were founded upon a few deadly
mistakes.

Well, let's see now.
You don't fear doctors.
And you don't fear death.
Is there anything else you don't fear, Charles?

He fears me.

Who wouldn't?

Darla

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

A 'double-dribble'?

Dr. Why

Old March 30th 05, 09:17 AM
Skyward

"dug88" wrote in message

The alternative, life, takes fearlessness.

hey doc
figure ya got the power hey.
lift up a few really close dead people.
have fearless nees
what is fearlessness anyway.

Fearlessness is -- never having to say, "BOO".

Dr. Why

Old March 30th 05, 09:22 AM
Greysky

"Skyward" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

P burst is a natural phenomena

Of course, pee bursts are a very natural phenomena :-)
HTH.
C.

That was my exact thought as I typed that line :-) :-)

Greysky

So funny, you two, that I spit my xkj;'lj[pj all over my 'screen'!

I did that once - the stain never left the LCD Panel. It was a flaw that
really became noticeable whenever I set the monitor to display depth in 3D,
that I eventually replaced the panel. I'm much more careful now...

Since Darla's machine could find no English or other match, it decided
upon
"P burst" because the carrier bursts originate with the unimaginable
bursts
of energy when plasma (P) is heated during a supernova.

Humm... a new effect to look for whenever degenerate matter is phased to
energy under dynamical conditions. Wonder if the way I generate my "P2
probability waves" is related? Of course the process I use is much more
'tame' - I don't have to destabilize type O stellar class suns :-) My
biggest problem at this time is maintaing a superquiet environment, as any
in-circuit or random noise tends to spoil things quickly - and supernovas
are anything but quiet :-0

But don't let me interrupt -- I wouldn't want to get into a pee burst
contest with either of you! gg

Dr. Why

Nonsense, good Doctor! There is nothing quite so good for the spirit as a
good healthy ****ing contest The great fallacy is that urinary tracts of
the female persuasion can't win against a male, upright orientation. Anyone
who has been in such a contest of liquid wills, knows this is false. Women
can be as straight shooters as any man, with a bit of effort. The phrase
'bottoms up!' shouted by one of these heroines can make any man tremble and
kiss his own ass goodbye. Now, while I am not familiar with Sean plumbing, I
am sure you'd be able to compete with us quite well. Hey, now there's a
thought - as a first contact scenario, we could have one huge ****ing
contest! Despite censors, it would be televised not only everywhere on the
Earth, but to all corners of our tiny galaxy. Good, clean fun and everyone
walks away bone dry...

Oh my. gg & GG

Greysky