Something is very wrong for who is Dr.Yubiwan Ph.D. andhowco...

Old March 23rd 05, 04:10 PM
Darla

"Greysky" wrote in message
.. .

"Darla" wrote in message
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:04:33 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote:

One must dedicate oneself to following this instinct which promotes

wisdom.
All fear can then be transformed into wisdom.
With practice this may become habitual, automatic.
And one has remembered how to be fearless.

Maybe all we have is a problem with semantics.
As we learn from the English language they do not even discriminate
properly between such different feelings like Angst (anxiety) and

Furcht
(fear)... it appears to me that your concept of being "fearless" is

more
a basic thing like "bliss" or "happiness" than a disregard of potential
dangerous actualities of the situation. With this in mind it would be
easier for me to follow you.

Yes, Charles, that's it precisely.
The fear response was originally a "wisdom" response.
Several things corrupted it into fear and panic.
So wisdom is genetically coded in you.
In fact, it is encoded in all life.
Wisdom is instinctive, but fear is LEARNED.

And we spend a lot of time and money to make sure that every baby on this
planet knows fear intimately. The true rulers of this planet know what a
useful tool of control fear is. They base their entire power structure on
manipulation of human populations through the application of stimulii that
create fear responce in the subject populations.

As you mentioned before, we all do risky things all the time.
There are large risks and small ones.
With each risk, however, comes an opportunity to be fearless.

How?

How?
Simply by keeping one's head and transmuting fear into wisdom.
With practice, this process becomes automatic and immediate.

Which is why education is the first thing that is attacked - especially in
the 'democratic' regions of the planet. Wisdom evades control.

Your talk on "prudence" reminds me of some of your Earthian

"democracy"
governments.
There are so many factions within each of us that prudent
decision-making
can become unmanageable.

Yes. That's why the best form of government is "laisser-faire" :-)

A base or basis, a foundation, of fearlessness is required in order

for
an
individual to be truly decisive.

Maybe.

Once fearless, a correct decision as regards any risk is immediate and
effective.
Deliberations must be short and sweet.
Else whatever it is you risk is taken from you while you are still
deliberating.

Could you give an example?

You've never lost anything while deciding whether or not you wanted it,
Charles?
Perhaps you've never found a home for sale, and while contemplating the
purchase, someone else buys it "from under you"?
A young army officer is trying to decide if that hill up ahead would be

good place to dig in his troops.
Meanwhile, the enemy is entrenching on that very hill.
Had the young officer been decisive, he and his troops would have gotten
the
hill for free.
But now, if they want the hill, it will be a long, bloody battle upward.
Mothers have lost many a son to such indecisiveness.

But nations achieve their goals - during the Cold War, both sides made
plenty of monumental mistakes, but neither sides' leaders actually feared
Nuclear attack - all the while having the nations school children go

through
'duck and cover' drills - like even the kids knew that wouldn't save them
from the fireball. Look at how precisely education for the masses is being
surgically dismantled in America as we type. It is easy and glib for
republicans, democrats and satan worshipers to speak about Those Horrible
Teachers - hell it is the only topic of conversation those groups can

agree
upon. And people think what is happening now is because of money

problems...
heh heh.

Endorphins are tools to slow the aging process.
And they also may act to clear the mind of mental debris and

obstructions.
Only the fearless have the patience to find this to be useful

information.

The degree of fear or fearlessness depends on your actual daily
situation... Sitting on your couch in a peaceful surrounding is very
different form taking a stroll thru Baghdad...

Just because you require a stimulus to feel the fear does not mean that
the
fear isn't always within you.
One could make a case that couch potatos fear real life?

Turn your fear and prudence into immediate wisdom, Charles.
Find ways to face your "it takes one to know one" detractors.
Facing them will help you tell if you are fearless, or merely brave.

Until I read you letters the concept of "fear" did not play a big role
in my mind :-) ... I am under no threat and there is nothing to fear
as far as I can see...

Perceiving no threat, nothing to fear, could be your way of covering it

up
to yourself, Charles.
This could be a part of your personal illusion.

Fearlessness/Wisdom wins and loses mostly as planned.

WHAT???
PLAN to LOSE???
The wise can tell when a loss can later be turned into a huge gain.
Like the trading of a Queen for a Checkmate in your game of chess.

You are not so far away from being fearless as you probably think,

Charles.

Dr. Why

Dear Why ... it's you who talks about fear all the time :-)
C.

It's just a subject, and an interesting subject for the ward of the sky.
Moreover, study of the subjects of fear and fearlessness are

prerequisite
official contact.

The Good Doctor is a Teacher in the true sense of the word, which is why I
like talking to him / her. Sean Educational systems can teach us a lot -

but
that is also known by those in charge. By eliminating good education down
here, they guarantee there will be no one around to teach the babies how

exercise their fearlesness. But a world of fearful people who have given

up
their human dignity for 'safety' is easier to control...

The good doctor is just trying to keep channels open for now.
And Charles, my dearest, it takes two to tango.

Okay, now, we had a slight tek problem with our exogalactic

communications
system.
So Sil and I were forced to return and get it fixed.
I don't know how long I have before "take 2", but probably just a short
while.

Darla

Glad to hear from you Darla. Mind if I ask what frequency / waveform you

use
in that extragalactic communicator? And how you keep it stable long enough
to maintain a contact point? My research shows me the system I invented

will
probably fail at galactic distances due to induced distortions in the
control & frequency generation circuits. There comes a point where a

perfect
sine wave is just not perfect enough, nor can one be made any better due

limitations in the present technology...

Greysky

Hi, Greysky, no, I don't mind at all.
In another response to Double-A, I talked a little about what we can call P
bursts.
Your science has not yet discovered these.
We use them as carriers for intelligent signals.
They are instantaneous over thousands of parsecs.
We are finding that they do begin to break down at exogalactic distances,
however.

P bursts are naturally stable.
As I told Double-A, the trick is in the mod/demod of the burst.
Tolerances on components of our modems are much tighter than you might
expect.
There are other things we could use for this purpose, but P bursts are the
most stable.

It's been truly wonderful being back in the Perseus arm and talking to you
and the others.
Our demodulator's been fixed, and Silouen and I are ready to give it another
shot.
May your happiness continue and grow!

Darla

Old March 23rd 05, 04:23 PM
Aratzio

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:48:59 GMT, "Darla"
transparently proposed:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:57:41 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote:

You humans seem to learn best from your mistakes.

Ok, but the errors of medicine doctors will be covered by
the green meadow.
C.

Sorry, Charles, but I have to ask, Why would a person who doesn't mind
losing up to 80% of the world's human population to make Earth better, Why
would such a person care about a few deadly medical mistakes?

Medicine has had its successes, too, some of them quite stupendous.
And many of said stupendous successes were founded upon a few deadly
mistakes.

Well, let's see now.
You don't fear doctors.
And you don't fear death.
Is there anything else you don't fear, Charles?

He fears me.

Darla

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
Old March 23rd 05, 08:33 PM
Art Deco

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On 23 Mar 2005 02:46:26 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

Could you give us at least a clue upon what principle of physics this
long distance communications system operates?

Of course: they use P bursts, don't we do that all? :-Y
C.

What are "P bursts", oh great pseudoscientist?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image
Old March 24th 05, 04:27 AM
Greysky

"Darla" wrote in message
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's just a subject, and an interesting subject for the ward of the

sky.
Moreover, study of the subjects of fear and fearlessness are

prerequisite to
official contact.
The good doctor is just trying to keep channels open for now.
And Charles, my dearest, it takes two to tango.

Okay, now, we had a slight tek problem with our exogalactic

communications
system.
So Sil and I were forced to return and get it fixed.
I don't know how long I have before "take 2", but probably just a

short
while.

Darla

Welcome back, Darla.

Sorry to hear you had problems with your communications system.

But the fact that you have any communications system at all that can
send information on an anywhere near contemporaneous manner across the
2 million light years bewtween here and Andromeda is what has got us
incredulous!

Could you give us at least a clue upon what principle of physics this
long distance communications system operates? Now I'm not asking you
to give away the technology, just the general principle of the thing.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind doing that, just to ease our curiosity.
Would you?

Double-A

I'll try, Double-A.
We don't use radiation of the type you use as a "carrier".
What we use is something your science has not yet discovered.
So there is no word for it in any of Earth's tongues.
We can call this carrier a "P burst".
The "trick" is in the modulation and demodulation of the burst with the
intelligent signal.
P bursts are fairly instantaneous over thousands of parsecs.

And I use "Type P2 Probability waves" to make the majik happen - any
similaraties? Sounds as though your P burst is a natural phenomena. I find
it easier to create my own phenomena and then apply control dimensions to
overlay information onto what is essentially a mathematically imaginary
quantity. Present day human tech is barely able to cope with the tolerances.

We are finding that after about 43.714 kpc, there is a skipping phenomenon
which effectively slows the carrier.
The amount of slowing is minute, but it is multiplied over many hundreds
of
thousands of parsecs.

I have not been able to test out my rig over such distances, but for
theoretical reasons any probability signal sent will eventually dampen out
due to self interaction with every quantum particle in the entire universe.
Probabilities high and probabilities low, when added together you should get
a flatline and no information transfer at all! The minute effect I take
advantage of is due to the nonlinearity of reality in our cosmos.

Our tek problem was in our onboard demodulator.
We could be read, but we could not read incoming intelligence.
And it's already been repaired, so I do not have much longer.

Darla

Before you leave, how about snail mailing me some of the Sean Oscillators
you use in those demodulators, eh? I'd bet the specs for close-in phase
noise are exceptional

Greysky

Old March 25th 05, 02:20 AM
Greysky

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:27:07 GMT, "Greysky"
wrote:

P burst is a natural phenomena

Of course, pee bursts are a very natural phenomena :-)
HTH.
C.

That was my exact thought as I typed that line :-) :-)

Greysky

Old March 25th 05, 04:12 AM
Art Deco

wrote:

P burst is a natural phenomena

Of course, pee bursts are a very natural phenomena :-)
HTH.
C.

That was my exact thought as I typed that line :-) :-)

Greysky

If you are nice to him, Chuckweasel will take you to Pleiadia in his
holoship.

Old March 25th 05, 08:25 PM
Art Deco

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

wrote:

P burst is a natural phenomena

Of course, pee bursts are a very natural phenomena :-)
HTH.
C.

That was my exact thought as I typed that line :-) :-)

Greysky

I bet my a*s that it was Darla's kind of humor, too :-))
C.

How much is your "a*s" worth, Chuckweasel?

Old March 26th 05, 10:52 PM
dug88

lemme see
a doc who, a doc why in one
both without a clue
both subtle. well maybe at least thick as an anchor.
human extincttion is not a likely project of the day or two.

never ask a gay guy to make you less distinct.
oh just go ahead and oput on those orange socks.
it's thursday, no buddy will notice.

oh shut up or i will throw you on the ground and deep throat kiss you.

"Skyward" wrote in message
"Greysky" wrote in message
om...

As long as you don't get 'grounded' for chatting, this should be OK. So,

how
is stuff on your end - can we expect a thaw in relations anytime soon, or

is
the council's mind made up? Perhaps in hindsight it wasn't too good a

thing
to have invited anyone over while we still have so many scoundrels on the
loose down here

You people are more, far more, than mere numbers on some First Contact
Guideline Chart.
At least you are to us, the crew of seventeen.

Thanks for the kind words. Like I was saying to Yubiwan, it seems no

matter
how hard we try down here, there are always counter forces striving to

keep
humanity on everyone's ****list. I'm hoping this will change...

Greysky

Well, Darla and Sil are off, and I already miss them.
Things on my end are getting back to normal.
You mention me as if I'm someone else, Greysky.
You Do know that this is me, correct?
Perhaps I was too subtle in my effort to avoid detection by Pom?

Whether or not humanity is on anybody's ****list is hopefully secondary to
what these "counter forces" do inadvertently to ensure humanity's
extinction.
I'm (in fact, We're all) hoping this will change.

Dr. Why

Old March 26th 05, 10:58 PM
dug88

wow do you really think of all of that?
was just g0nna drag ya off to bed for some fun
naked no
i was gonna stick you in a parka with mukluks.
naked and you would just giggle.

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:28:51 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote:

Of course I'm fearless, and so is Darla.
How many of you humans would Really want to go with her?

You mean this a honest question?
Well?
What's so special about it?
Obviously you pretend you have space-crafts that allow nearly
automatic
travels on distances of two times 670 kpc or about 40 times across
our
own galaxy (30 kpc) to Andromeda Galaxy, M31, NGC224.

So where is the risk? Where is the heroism? I lack any understanding
except that this might be a very boring journey for one single person.

---------------

Which brings us to the greatest innate human fear, that of "The
Unknown".

The Unknown? There is hardly anything dramatically different between
this Milky Way galaxy and our Andromeda neighbor.

How do you know, Chuckweasel? Have you toured both galaxies?

Charles, your fear is so telling that you literally must be able to see
it
for yourself.
Yet you don't see it, do you.

My fear of what?

Yes, we employ what you might call EHT, Extremely High Tech, to reduce
risk.
But there are no guarantees.

There never are.
You can get killed in every elevator or even when you just try to open
the door of your car.

Death is Chuckweasel's favorite subject.

[snip]

The only things you "face" are your blessed illusions of everything.

Bah .. again, you project your mediocre Halifax/Buffalo north-American
experience on humanity.

Along with anti-American bigotry.

This is the main difference between courage and fearlessness.
Courage is your illusions covering up your fear(s).

If you stop fearing things that are potentially dangerous you will die
swift and soon - and rightly so.

And back to death.

You may continue kookdancing, Chuckweasel.

Old March 26th 05, 11:06 PM
dug88

for soothe
i see the human race as low of energy and high on play station.
that herb resembling parsley also seems enticing, in a walking like a
neanderthal experience sort of way.
r u naked under your snow suit?

okay i don't know who dun it but i knows ya dun it.
and a guy and his horse is not soon seperated.

thrilled ya visited, stay away my horse.
WHAT what you mean the 2 or 4 legged variety.

men should be stuck uop against the wall.
no
that wall
the pink and purple polka dot wall with those festive fun yellow stripes.

never stick your dink in the door way, and then slam the door.

seems a lot of that goes on here today.

"Skyward" wrote in message
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

Skyward wrote:
[snip]

Your own earthian explorers have proved this many times over.
And your researchers still prove it almost daily.
If you don't recognize it, then you've grown accustomed to it and

take it
for granted.
The Curies were utterly fearless, for example.

Pierre Curie was lucky to get run over by horses. It was kinder that
the fate that awaited him for exposing himself to so much radiation, a
fate that Marie did not escape.

All good medical doctors, totally fearless.

Sure. They are burying their patients, not themselves!

You face much tragedy in your lives.
Tragedy tends to make humans bitter.
Talk to ME, Double-A, not to yourSelf.

Would you rather have their patients die sooner? perhaps more horribly?
As they possibly would without their practitioner's help.

The fearlessness is shown by the willingness to pierce headlong into an
area
swarming with disease and pestilence.
Don't you find it the least bit interesting that the doctors' and nurses'
survival rates are so high?
Fearlessness tends to boost the immune system.

It takes great courage to face death.

That depends on the alternative.

Double-A

The alternative, life, takes fearlessness.

Dr. Why