Zarkovic's new scope! Woo Hoo! :-)

Old August 6th 05, 01:58 AM
Martin R. Howell

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 00:51:30 GMT, Zarkovic wrote:

Thanks guys, I'll check out some more clusters as soon as I become healthy
agian. I got some stupid high fever, can barely eat.

Martijn Dekker (md) just posted a very fine image of M103 on
alt.binaries.pictures.astro

--
Martin
5 out of 4 people have problems with fractions
Old August 6th 05, 03:11 AM
Mark D

Hi Zarkovic, Take it easy for a few days pal. Perhaps a bit of
"armchair" astronomy for the next few days.
Hope you feel better soon, Mark