ASTRO:another Hockey stick galaxy

Old April 21st 07, 04:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
D van den H[_2_]

Default ASTRO:another Hockey stick galaxy

Hey guys i found the hockey stick!
26 x 90 and 1 x 180 sec
No auto guiding.
10 SCT with focal reducer 6.3
transparacy was not so good.
Dark and flat corrected
Stacked and little processing in CS2
This thing is also to big for my chip even at 6.3!

reg
Dirk

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hockey_stick_galaxy.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	707
Old April 21st 07, 06:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

D van den H wrote:
Hey guys i found the hockey stick!
26 x 90 and 1 x 180 sec
No auto guiding.
10 SCT with focal reducer 6.3
transparacy was not so good.
Dark and flat corrected
Stacked and little processing in CS2
This thing is also to big for my chip even at 6.3!

reg
Dirk

Looks very much like it does visually in my 10" scope.
Rick

Old April 22nd 07, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

all you need now is more exposure time

i went for three hours on mine and can see that 6 would be a lot better

looking good at this time though!

el.net...

Old April 24th 07, 01:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"D van den H" wrote
Dirk,

Great image of an interesting subject!