Astronaughts & Drunkenauts

Old July 28th 07, 02:42 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.astrology,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.folklore.ghost-stories,alt.prophecies.nostradamus
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer[_1_]

Default Astronaughts & Drunkenauts

And I say this with all due respect. We all know that people
who work for government are required to uphold their part of
the bargain, and the higher up the "national security" food
chain one agrees to work, the more severe penalties get for
violation of their contractual obligations to sworn secrecy.

Take Buzz Aldrin's angry response to this famous challenge:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Al...th_Bart_Sibrel

"On September 9, 2002, filmmaker Bart Sibrel, a proponent
that the six Apollo lunar missions were elaborate hoaxes,
confronted Aldrin outside a Beverly Hills, California
hotel, demanding that Aldrin either swear an oath on the
Bible that he had walked on the Moon or admit that it was
all a hoax. After Aldrin and an unnamed female relative
who was accompanying him tried to leave, Sibrel put the
Bible in front of him and called Aldrin "a coward, a liar,
and a thief". Aldrin punched Sibrel in the face. Beverly
Hills police and the city's prosecutor declined to file
charges. Sibrel suffered no permanent injuries."

[end quote; ref. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Sibrel]

You see, Sibrel made the mistake of disrespecting Aldrin's
sworn obligation to secrecy. It's like the famous tagline
from arguably the greatest television series of all time,
'The Sopranos', where the Skipper warns his subordinates:

"Once you enter this family, there's no gettin' out."

The point is, you can't blame subordinates like Aldrin for
his understandably panicky, "fight or flight" overreaction
to Sibrel's confrontational ultimatum. Sibrel might as well
have demanded of Aldrin: "Buzz, even though everybody knows
that the allegedly-manned portions of the hippie-era Apollo
moon missions were irrefutably hoaxed, and although we all
know that you and others are sworn to secrecy on penalty of
death not only to yourself, but very possibly to those near
and dear to you, I want you to confess on the public record
that all "manned" portions of the Apollo moon program above
low-earth orbit were staged terrestrially, on planet Earth."

Put yourself in Buzz Aldrin's place. In the real world, in
the real Fe'ral mafia, you don't casually blow the whistle
without suffering swift, assured and decisive consequences.
Even the controlling elite have rules among their families,
in their "royal" inner circles, for which the consequences
for violation can be, and has oft-historically been, fatal.

Fortunately for us lowly civilians, the working-class, the
plebs, serfs, vassals, wards, slaves, of the elitist State,
we're merely subjected to painless mass-media brainwashing.
The government-controlled media call us "kooks", "zealots",
"conspiracy theorists", "extremist right-wing Christians!",
effectively placing us far beneath reproach. Big Brother's
veritable Legions of inept critics have ensured our safety,
because no one in his or her "right mind" is going to hear,
much less actually *listen* to, one word we "lunatics" say.

So if we're talking about any kind of organized conspiracy,
cover-ups, suppression of evidence, indoctrination, murder,
you name it, we needn't worry. Like that old Zappa classic
'I'm The Slime' (oozing out from your TV set), lambasting
commercial television: "no one will heed you". Indeed, no
one incapable of independent thought will hear your words,
because they're in no position to question the government
party-line worldly "authority", namely Atheistic-Academia
(their priesthood), nor their worldly government-approved
Churches (their clergy and classrooms...kudos Ann Coulter).

And if that's not enough, other orthodox religions, their
seniors of "Christianity", "Judaism", "Islam", etc., they
will tell you that anyone who questions their "authority"
is obviously "deceived by demons, by satan, by the devil!".

That's how the mammon-worshipping world works. Everything
supernatural, occult, etc., is either as the Atheists call
it "claptrap", "garbage for brain-dead morons" ad nauseam,
or as their subordinate orthodox/"fundie" minions call it
"trick of the devil", "demons from hell", "the subterfuge
of satan"--dittos ad nauseam ad infinitum! They're twins!

And the same treatment is given to so-called "conspiracy
theories", e.g., the Apollo "men-to-the-moon" balderdash.
So don't question their authority. They are "infallible".

And if you hear about their low-earth orbit astronaughts
boozing it up on their precious low-earth orbit joyrides,
don't be to judgmental. It's gotta be tough, emotionally.

In Vigilance,
Daniel Joseph Min
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/