Alright. Now which of you saucerheads sent me this crazy spam?

Old August 22nd 06, 04:47 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Default Alright. Now which of you saucerheads sent me this crazy spam?

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
message
Demon Lord of Confusion , the lame
beggar, ululated:

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:44:28 +0545, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
Text Medium No. 5, the person who makes leather
thongs for the gay scene, scrawled:
Hail Eris! On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:17:33 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
jabbered inanely:
Text Medium No. 5, the corrupted ropemaker, burbled:

Yeccchh, I hate chili -- sensitive stomach -- unless it's
positively as mild as milk. Spicy food + my stomach = bad juju.

You poor sod. I couldn't survive without spicy food. Maybe if you
drank molten lead first?

*poke*

No thanks. Rhonda is the jealous type.

And to think I was just about to agree to the seraglio.

Never mind, then.

Only because my papal title is so long.

This is true. You get much better service from the Berserker than I ever
have. pout

My balls are worth more than your papal title.

Mmmmm..../pout

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Old August 22nd 06, 05:06 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings
Kadaitcha Man[_1_]

Rhonda Lea Kirk , the jingly wiremonger,
expatiated:

****! I blew that one, eh.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

ObHint: Just because you argue with a notorious ****wit netk0oK, it
does not necessarily follow that you are not also a ****wit netk0oK.
Old August 22nd 06, 05:49 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings
Rhonda Lea Kirk

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
message
[...]

I guess you did.

I supposed that means you're stuck with me forever after.

Poor thing.

Old August 22nd 06, 07:03 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.music.classical.recordings
Kadaitcha Man[_1_]

Rhonda Lea Kirk , the gelatinous sponman, mumbled:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
message
[...]

Yeah. Bugger, eh.