Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old October 28th 15, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 2:52:02 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Bright Sun Very cool night,and about 78F at 3pm. Big squirrels 87 million years ago used their teeth to eat dinasoaur eggs.That is another theory thats based on good science. TreBert

I wonder if they "squirreled" them away and hid them in holes in trees?

Pleasant though cool afternoon here in Gresham. Currently as of 5:00 PM PDT light clouds but dry and 60F. Wind is back to being from the east. A rainy rest of the week is in the forecast.

Went across town again today to my locker. Brought back my stamp collection. Maybe someone will want to buy those old stamps mostly from the 50/60s.

Double-A

Old October 28th 15, 05:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 2:50:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A pleasant afternoon here in Gresham after a rainy day yesterday. Currently 61F under partly cloudy skies as of 2:30 PM PDT. Wind has briefly shifted from the south.

Boiled a bunch more acorns and added some oil and salt to make them taste good! The squirrel outside loves the acorns raw.

Portland State is still on a roll, beating Cal Poly 38 - 35!

Double-A

Bright Sun Very cool night,and about 78F at 3pm. Big squirrels 87 million years ago used their teeth to eat dinasoaur eggs.That is another theory thats based on good science. TreBert

Had to sleep with winter PJ very cool at 3am.At 10am as I type this its 73 and partly cloudy.Sandy found my van at my gambling bar and we had a lot of laughs drinking wine splashes (no beer) as I was on my stick and won big time.My van makes it easy for me to be found.It will make me mayor of Fullerton next year.TreBert PS M&M will help too
Old October 29th 15, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 10:12:19 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 2:50:27 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A pleasant afternoon here in Gresham after a rainy day yesterday. Currently 61F under partly cloudy skies as of 2:30 PM PDT. Wind has briefly shifted from the south.

Boiled a bunch more acorns and added some oil and salt to make them taste good! The squirrel outside loves the acorns raw.

Portland State is still on a roll, beating Cal Poly 38 - 35!

Double-A

Had to sleep with winter PJ very cool at 3am.At 10am as I type this its 73 and partly cloudy.Sandy found my van at my gambling bar and we had a lot of laughs drinking wine splashes (no beer) as I was on my stick and won big time.My van makes it easy for me to be found.It will make me mayor of Fullerton next year.TreBert PS M&M will help too

Do you have the "Bert for Mayor" banner on the sides of it yet?

I hardly know who is running for what around here. I heard the Portland mayor is not going to run for another term. It's probably too late for me to register to vote in this election.

Temperature here has been as low as 48F in the mornings. Right now it is 62F as of 2:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Light breeze from the southweat. Some scattered showers. Some sunshine through the clouds. It is expected to get much wetter for the rest of the week.

Power lunch with Kim yesterday. She finally revealed to me her birthday. But it is not for a while.

Watching the World Series, but KC seems to be taking it by storm!

Double-A

Old October 30th 15, 08:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Light rain through the morning and gusty 17 mph southwesterly wind. Rain has let up for the moment, but heavier rain is forecast through the weekend. Humidity 89%. Temp here in Gresham is 59F as of 1:15 PM PDT.

I think I'll just stock up and plan on staying home for Halloween.

No drought here!

Double-A

Old November 1st 15, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 1:20:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Light rain through the morning and gusty 17 mph southwesterly wind. Rain has let up for the moment, but heavier rain is forecast through the weekend. Humidity 89%. Temp here in Gresham is 59F as of 1:15 PM PDT.

I think I'll just stock up and plan on staying home for Halloween.

No drought here!

Double-A

AA Sandy did not show up for the party.Did no stand up.I went all by myself to the Anaheim Senior center halloween party.It was all spanish dancers.My humor does not go over in Spanish. Again nights cool,and days warm.Sun hurts my pretty blue eyes. At 1pm I'll be at the geese pond,and talk politics,and feed the geese. Sunday is kick back day.TreBert
Old November 1st 15, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 10:53:25 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Sandy did not show up for the party.Did no stand up.I went all by myself to the Anaheim Senior center halloween party.It was all spanish dancers.My humor does not go over in Spanish. Again nights cool,and days warm.Sun hurts my pretty blue eyes. At 1pm I'll be at the geese pond,and talk politics,and feed the geese. Sunday is kick back day.TreBert

No habla Espanol?

Twittering likes geese.

Stayed home yesterday while the storm raged outside. Rain continued until this morning, but now the sky has cleared and the Sun is out. Currently a cool 57F as of 12:30 PST (yes, I remembered to set back my clock). Might get up to 58F later. While Oregon has a moderate climate, we do have four seasons unlike LA. Forecast is for scattered showers for the whole week. No sign of global warming here!

No Trick-or-Treaters darkened my door last night. There are some kids in the apartment complex, but I think their parents took them to more affluent neighborhoods where they could get a bigger haul. Also, when Halloween comes on Saturday, there are more Halloween parties going on that keep kids off the street.

Missed the last Farmers' Market yesterday. Guess I will have to get my veggies at Safeway. But they are deceptive in their pricing and try to cheat me every chance they get. Even when I catch them they often argue about it, and I don't always win the arguments. I guess desperate times lead businesses to using desperate tactics. They know every nickel counts!

I listened to the Beavers game, and watched the World Series.

Double-A

Old November 2nd 15, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Weather better than expected here in Gresham. As of 1:45 PST the temp is 55F and there is some sunshine under partly cloudy skies. Wind still SW.

Watched Kansas City demolish the NY Mets!

Starting Halloween night, I was invaded again by little black sugar ants! They must have smelled the Halloween sugary treats. I think there is something diabolic about them though. At least I have ant spray.

With no trick-or treaters there was plenty of candy for me! Good thing the doctors decided I don't have diabetes after all!

Double-A

Old November 3rd 15, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Currently 52F as of 1:45 PM PST here in Gresham. That about as high as it's expected to go. Some Sun through clouds. Mostly dry, but had a shower around noon. Calm.

The American Red Cross Draculamobile is sitting outside. They offer to drain you dry without even paying you the customary fee you get at the plasma centers downtown. There you maybe drained white when you walk out, but at least you have green in your pocket!

We sure have plenty of water here, no drought. Watch this video of flooding inside a MAX Train going through downtown Portland on Halloween! Only those wearing hip boots were enjoying this train ride!

http://www.oregonlive.com/commuting/...streetcar.html

Double-A

Old November 4th 15, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 2:00:02 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Currently 52F as of 1:45 PM PST here in Gresham. That about as high as it's expected to go. Some Sun through clouds. Mostly dry, but had a shower around noon. Calm.

The American Red Cross Draculamobile is sitting outside. They offer to drain you dry without even paying you the customary fee you get at the plasma centers downtown. There you maybe drained white when you walk out, but at least you have green in your pocket!

We sure have plenty of water here, no drought. Watch this video of flooding inside a MAX Train going through downtown Portland on Halloween! Only those wearing hip boots were enjoying this train ride!

http://www.oregonlive.com/commuting/...streetcar.html

Double-A

AA American Red Cross is GOP Mafia 100% Knowingly they sold HIV blood and killed 1,000s.Mostly children.Killed Arther Ash TV star Glazer family.L Taylor did a movie on this called "The Band Played On" Try to find it. Its another GOP Mafia press cover up. They sold over a million pints.It shows what GOP can get away with out and out grand scale murder. TreBert
Old November 5th 15, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, November 4, 2015 at 1:16:22 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA American Red Cross is GOP Mafia 100% Knowingly they sold HIV blood and killed 1,000s.Mostly children.Killed Arther Ash TV star Glazer family.L Taylor did a movie on this called "The Band Played On" Try to find it. Its another GOP Mafia press cover up. They sold over a million pints.It shows what GOP can get away with out and out grand scale murder. TreBert

Dracula is gone today. Moved on to suck some other small town dry! The Red Cross selling blood, Planned Parenthood selling dead babies, what's the world coming to?

Another chilly fall afternoon here in Gresham. Now only 51F as of 2:45 PM PST. Cloudy skies, but dry so far. Light breeze out of the SW now, but east wind lurking in the forecast.

Had a good lunch with Kim again yesterday at the Chinese Buffet.

Double-A