X-37B is heading home

Old December 1st 10, 08:49 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default X-37B is heading home

On 1/12/2010 7:52 PM, Pat Flannery wrote:
Will return to Earth and land at Vandenberg AFB between Friday and
Monday: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=12280571

Pat

You know what this means, don't you? X-37-ski or XZHE-37 (the Chinese
copy). ;-|

Old December 1st 10, 08:52 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Old December 1st 10, 11:26 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 12/1/2010 12:49 AM, Alan Erskine wrote:
On 1/12/2010 7:52 PM, Pat Flannery wrote:
Will return to Earth and land at Vandenberg AFB between Friday and
Monday: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=12280571

Pat

You know what this means, don't you? X-37-ski or XZHE-37 (the Chinese
copy). ;-|

http://www.sinobeat.info/2010/04/29/...s-in-test-fly/

Pat

Old December 1st 10, 01:20 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

In article nJadnQF-
hdakotatelephone,
says...

On 12/1/2010 12:49 AM, Alan Erskine wrote:
On 1/12/2010 7:52 PM, Pat Flannery wrote:
Will return to Earth and land at Vandenberg AFB between Friday and
Monday:
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=12280571

Pat

You know what this means, don't you? X-37-ski or XZHE-37 (the Chinese
copy). ;-|

http://www.sinobeat.info/2010/04/29/...s-in-test-fly/

Their comments about X-37B are nothing short of incredible:

Implied in a report published by China Aviation Journal,
China has successfully launched its own space plane prototype,
the news came out shortly after the US Air Force announced the
successful test of their advanced X37B space plane, which is
widely regarded as a next-generation super weapon that is
even more dangerous than atomic bomb.

More dangerous than an atomic bomb? You've got to be kidding me. Who
writes this utter garbage?

Jeff
--
42
Old December 1st 10, 10:32 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 2/12/2010 12:20 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In articlenJadnQF-
hdakotatelephone,
says...

[...]

What do you expect from a Communist dictatorship; the truth?
Old December 1st 10, 11:40 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Brian Thorn[_2_]

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 00:52:43 -0800, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Will return to Earth and land at Vandenberg AFB between Friday and
Monday: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=12280571

Landing in the middle of the night. Oh well.

Brian
Old December 2nd 10, 03:57 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
David Spain

Pat Flannery wrote:
Given how well the military's recent scramjet and hypersonic glide
vehicle tests went, I'll be a bit surprised if they get it back down in
one piece.

Pat

Damn and I just recently had the roof fixed on the house...

;-)

Dave
Old December 2nd 10, 05:29 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

wrote:

Will return to Earth and land at Vandenberg AFB between Friday and
Monday: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=12280571

Landing in the middle of the night. Oh well.

They probably want to optically track its reentry on the way down to see
if its TPS is working right, and what sort of temperatures it's encountering

Old December 3rd 10, 02:08 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
GordonD

"David Spain" wrote in message
Pat Flannery wrote:
Given how well the military's recent scramjet and hypersonic glide
vehicle tests went, I'll be a bit surprised if they get it back down in
one piece.

Damn and I just recently had the roof fixed on the house...

Down safely.

Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

"Slipped the surly bonds of Earth...to touch the face of God."

Old December 3rd 10, 07:33 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 12/3/2010 7:32 AM, Alan Erskine wrote:

It's the Magpies that are the real worry; bloody things are designed for
cranial penetration! They attack people during the breeding season;
bloody dangerous things!

They are also working for the Chinese after having been captured in
North Korea and being brainwashed.
They are the "Manchurian Magpies".
Whatever you do, don't show one a Queen Of Hearts card, or you're a dead
man.

Pat