Launch schedules

Old August 20th 14, 07:17 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
[email protected]

Default Launch schedules

How can I find out what rockets were launched in September/October of 1997 from
the Kennedy Space Center? My wife and I were vacationing in FLorida and arrived
in Cocoa Beach just in time to see a launch. I'd like to know what the missiion
and the rocket were. Thanks.
Old August 20th 14, 09:08 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
[email protected]

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:46:00 +0200, Andre , PE1PQX
wrote:

gebruikte zijn klavier om te schrijven :
How can I find out what rockets were launched in September/October of 1997
from the Kennedy Space Center? My wife and I were vacationing in FLorida and
arrived in Cocoa Beach just in time to see a launch. I'd like to know what
the missiion and the rocket were. Thanks.

You could check these releases:
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/...997/97nos.html

Hope it helps...

Thanks. Doesn't seem to list launches though . Does show the date we were there
for the return of the shuttle Atlantis though.
Old August 21st 14, 03:52 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

wrote:

gebruikte zijn klavier om te schrijven :
How can I find out what rockets were launched in September/October of
1997
from the Kennedy Space Center? My wife and I were vacationing in FLorida
and
arrived in Cocoa Beach just in time to see a launch. I'd like to know
what
the missiion and the rocket were. Thanks.

You could check these releases:
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/...997/97nos.html

Hope it helps...

Thanks. Doesn't seem to list launches though . Does show the date we were
there
for the return of the shuttle Atlantis though.

Hmm, thought it showed the Cassini launch on the 15th?