Viewpoint: A Fuller Picture of the Higgs Boson

Old August 15th 12, 03:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

Default Viewpoint: A Fuller Picture of the Higgs Boson

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

On 8/15/2012 12:52 AM, Greysky wrote:

Sam What is meant by how it "couples" to other particles? Does it act
like a gluon"? TreBert

What they mean is how a particle is effected by the Higgs field. If a
particle couples strongly then it will have a greater mass than if it
couples weakly. If it doesn't couple at all, then it will not have a
rest mass, like, for example, photons. Personally I don't think the
particle they found on July 4 is a higgs particle at all. If it was,
then they should also have evidence of it decaying into electrons,
muons, or taus as well, but they haven't so far. This means (if the
particle is a higgs) that there is *another* unknown mechanism for
defining mass for these particles, and this is just silly. I'll go out
on a limb here and say there really is no Higgs particle, and that
everyone (but me, of course) is wrong.

Gaysky...I noticed that you dropped your stupid 'FTL radio' sig.

Why is that?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++

I didn't realize how bothered it would make you , Harlow. Well, then just
for you:

www.ftlradio.com
Learn how to build your own ftl radio.

There, now don't you feel better?

Old August 15th 12, 03:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

"greysky" wrote in message ...

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++

Oops. my secondary site isn't up and running yet. You'll just have to wait a
bit. The original site is sometimes up and sometimes not. If it matters to
you, you can give it a try...
www.ftlsite.com
G-

Old August 15th 12, 04:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Forrest Piper

On Aug 15, 10:10*am, "greysky" wrote:
"greysky" *wrote in ...
"HVAC" *wrote in ...

[...]

The Einstein@Home server hasn't detected gravitational wave signals
yet. That doesn't mean that these type of signals can't be generated -
it just means that there are no interstellar gravity wave signals that
are pointed towards the earth. (Makes one wonder why our species
aren't already using these type of TCP-IP FTL protocols as a
replacement for the closed circuit TCP-IP internet...

Greysky, you seem to have more sense than most of these closed minded
pseudo-intellectual types, who have become so proud of their globally-
induced timelines, that they would deny their own willingness to
listen to what their own conscience is telling them, about massive
fraud, control, and deceit over the internet, then imagining for
themselves what they would do, in case they suddenly discovered their
own resources (food, clothing, shelter, water, and electricity), were
taken over by the state.

Instant information retreival, based upon the discovery of where the
most life-enhancing lifestyles exist on planet earth for one's own
survival, as well as the ability to rapidly navigate there, via
electrogravitic craft, e.g. "0.5 Hz-wide band at 152.5 Hz, signals
with intrinsic strain h_0 greater than 7.6e-25 are excluded with 90%
confidence."

Anyone mention that high powered ELF waves cause atmospheric
disturbances, and can also be used to disrupt planetwide navigation of
electrogravitic vehicles? These powers want TOTAL CONTROL, and maybe
that was the followup to their "electrogravitic funds transfers"
already beating the "electronic funds transfers", in the global
bureaucracy.

Perhaps that's why the 2/3 of Heaven have already seen the battle for
the hearts, minds, and souls of the former church age (Lacodeans) to
stay ignorant together, rather than seeking their own salvation...