Silver Gold Pawn Show Next Week

Old August 21st 14, 06:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Silver Gold Pawn Show Next Week

Will show A.Einstein Pictures. Will show fastest pictures ever taken. Will show Chief Grey cloud my equation for the universe. Will build my barrel sail boat to get front page coverage in Vegas news papers and TV. My van will also let people know "Here comes M&M " You are never to old to become famous. O Ya TreBert PS Made a great friend that is helping me. His name is Lee.
Old August 27th 14, 05:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 1:20:42 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Will show A.Einstein Pictures. Will show fastest pictures ever taken. Will show Chief Grey cloud my equation for the universe. Will build my barrel sail boat to get front page coverage in Vegas news papers and TV. My van will also let people know "Here comes M&M " You are never to old to become famous. O Ya TreBert PS Made a great friend that is helping me. His name is Lee.

Went to pawn shop. This guy said this "Not interested in pictures anymore. Its been done. I did not even show them. Its OK I will give them to U of Nevada in the fall. Circus Circus wants me back this weekend. I think I should get a few bucks. TreBert
Old August 28th 14, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 1:20:42 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Will show A.Einstein Pictures. Will show fastest pictures ever taken. Will show Chief Grey cloud my equation for the universe. Will build my barrel sail boat to get front page coverage in Vegas news papers and TV. My van will also let people know "Here comes M&M " You are never to old to become famous. O Ya TreBert PS Made a great friend that is helping me. His name is Lee.

Be doing my stick over the holiday weekend. No money yet but free roof,drinks,and food. Go figure Make a few bucks shooting pool to put gas in van.Did a complete tuneup on van.Cost me 45 bucks just for spark plugs.Air filter 8 bucks. Still the van took me to Vegas over high mountains,heavy rain,hot road,and slow traffic of Chicago. Still working with US Justice Dept. On Appleton Orchard View and HUD fraud and corruption. Have to go to Carson City to speak with Attorney General.FBI is right here in Vegas.
Police here are very nice. Streets very wide,but shouls be layed out like NYC. TreBert
Old August 29th 14, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 1:20:42 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Will show A.Einstein Pictures. Will show fastest pictures ever taken.
Will show Chief Grey cloud my equation for the universe. Will build my
barrel sail boat to get front page coverage in Vegas news papers and
TV. My van will also let people know "Here comes M&M " You are never
to old to become famous. O Ya TreBert PS Made a great friend that
is helping me. His name is Lee.

Went to pawn shop. This guy said this "Not interested in pictures
anymore. Its been done. I did not even show them. Its OK I will give
them to U of Nevada in the fall. Circus Circus wants me back this
weekend. I think I should get a few bucks. TreBert

*** So, what do they have you do ???
Polish knobs in the men's room ???
I'm sure you can remove your toothes ...
that should be good for an extra tip ...