Terraforming the Moon

Old March 13th 05, 06:32 PM
Jim Davis

Default Terraforming the Moon

Brad Guth wrote:

As I've said to others many times, all that you or anyone has to
do is take an actual look-see at my PC and, lo and behold,
whenever I'm into a GOOGLE forum that sucks, that's when the
GOOGLE V-Chip of the usual incest sperm kicks into action by
blocking out whatever I'm not supposed to see.

Brad, have you considered explaining your suspicions to a computer
technician? And if that doesn't result in satisfaction, to a lawyer?

Jim Davis

Old March 16th 05, 03:47 PM
Joe Strout

"John Que" wrote:

Naw. I doubt any openings to lava cave are open after several billions
of years of post formation pounding by incoming space rocks.

Why not? We know there are long lava tubes which are both collapsed in
some sections and intact in others. It stands to reason that there
should be openings in between -- I don't see how incoming space rocks
would build a wall on both ends of an uncollapsed section to seal it off.

I wonder if the data from SMART-1 will help us pin down where the most
useful lava tubes might be? Perhaps even see an opening?

| Joseph J. Strout Check out the Mac Web Directory: |
| http://www.macwebdir.com |