13mm Nagler on Ebay Nuts!

Old March 13th 04, 12:36 AM
Reef1969

Default 13mm Nagler on Ebay Nuts!

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...57834&category
=29954

Muc more than a brand new one.

Clear Skies
Richard
Old March 13th 04, 01:24 AM
Lawrence Sayre

On 13 Mar 2004 00:36:06 GMT, Reef1969 wrote:

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...57834&category
=29954

Muc more than a brand new one.

Clear Skies
Richard

Still 1 day and 3 hours left when I checked, so it might go higher. $35
more than brand new so far. 27 bidders. Insane!!!!

Lawrence Sayre
My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a
moral being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose
of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest
activity, and reason as his only absolute.

Ayn Rand (in the appendix to 'Atlas Shrugged')
Old March 13th 04, 07:48 AM
jerry warner

UO 20mm wide scans on Astromart are going well also!
Ive got an eyepiece touched by God. I'll put it up for sale soon!
Jerry

Old March 15th 04, 03:35 PM
Shneor Sherman

--

I have one of these and I believe it's an excellent eyepiece. It beats
the 14mm Meade Ultrawide. I have not seen one of the new 13mm, so I

Old March 16th 04, 02:54 AM
Vic

Final sale price $360.Bend over. I e-mailed the winner with the good news.He
can pick one up at Anacortes for $280

om...

Old March 16th 04, 10:31 AM
Lawrence Sayre

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 02:54:34 GMT, Vic wrote:

Final sale price $360.Bend over. I e-mailed the winner with the good
news.He
can pick one up at Anacortes for $280

It's absolutely unbelievable what some people will do to win an auction!

Old March 16th 04, 03:13 PM
Brian Crane

I've got a pair of these that I think I'll list on ebay. If I can get
$360 each I'll have enough to buy 2 new ones and have enough left over
for that new grab and go scope I've been wanting.

Old March 17th 04, 04:44 AM
Richard

(Shneor Sherman) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Except the Meade avoids spherical aberration of the exit pupil or the
tendency to see "blind spots" when the eye is positioned off the perfect
axis.
-Rich
Old March 17th 04, 11:19 PM
Del Johnson

Perhaps the bidder was from a country with high sales/import tax.

Del Johnson

newspr4yakhbys5tvhu@sayre_family...

Old March 20th 04, 03:52 AM
Geoff

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:19:16 -0800, "Del Johnson" delastro@{right
star in Orion's belt}.sdsu.edu wrote:

Perhaps the bidder was from a country with high sales/import tax.

Del Johnson

Yep,

You dont know how good you have it in USA for prices on astro gear.
Here in Australia , anything that isnt Chinese is marked up 50% min
over what you pay there.