Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 28th 04, 07:42 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Saucer At Groom Where Art Thou ?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 04:48:05 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:43:18 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:57:50 +0000, Cardinal Chunder
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

* wrote:

Just because you haven't seen it or know someone who has doesn't mean your
name-calling erases the fact that there's an extraterrestrial saucer at
Groom Lake.

Or the fact that there is a 5000 foot high luminous green cock right
next to it. It stands proud, throbbing gently as an awesome monument to
the alien civilization who built.

Sadly no pictures or other evidence exist for it either.

Those wily *******s!

There's thousands of pictures of the alien saucer at Groom.

I'm sure there are, Pumpkin.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old March 28th 04, 07:43 PM
Tom McDonald

Default Logical Fallacies of Debunkers Planet_X

* wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:39:45 GMT, DrPostman wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:53:15 GMT, * wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:51:51 GMT, "OhBrother" wrote:

To you, debunkers are the enemy because we make it
tougher for you to make that escape by challenging your beliefs and
injecting healthy skepticism into the mix.

Debunking something which you are certain does not exist belies your
efforts.

Bunking something you cannot prove exists is stupid.

And there's the saucer at Groom Lake which you can't seem to get rid of.

Show us your tits, NOW!

Did you know that the government is SO paranoid about the saucer at Groom
and public exposure of that knowledge, that the government will say anything
to make the public believe there isn't a saucer at Groom Lake.

Well, that _would_ be a logical explanation for your posts on
the subject. Who would wish to be associated with a paranoiac kook?

I'm sure that in RL, you (or the committee that speaks through
this nym) are intelligent, rational and fully aware of how bad
you make the pro-'there's an alien craft at Groom Lake' crowd
look. You should get a raise.

Tom McDonald
Old March 28th 04, 07:47 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:46:01 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:38:24 GMT, DrPostman wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 06:29:45 GMT, * wrote:

On 28 Mar 2004 06:28:31 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

[...]

You're making a claim you can not support.

Who started that?

You did. You can't prove a negative.

You don't really know what that means, do you?

Yeah -- you can't prove something doesn't exist.

Which, oddly enough, is why the famous "burden of proof" is not on us.
Is any of this starting to ring any bells?

Old March 28th 04, 07:48 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:53:59 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

On 28 Mar 2004 12:34:28 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

Cardinal Chunder wrote:

* wrote:

Just because you haven't seen it or know someone who has
doesn't mean your name-calling erases the fact that
there's an extraterrestrial saucer at Groom Lake.

Or the fact that there is a 5000 foot high luminous green
cock right next to it. It stands proud, throbbing gently as
an awesome monument to the alien civilization who built.

Sadly no pictures or other evidence exist for it either.

I bet that fool is at this very moment on his way as fast as he
can haul his dumb ass to Nevada to stroke it.

Did you know that the government is SO paranoid about the saucer at Groom
and public exposure of that knowledge, that the government will say anything
to make the public believe there isn't a saucer at Groom Lake.

You computer appears to have a virus, or some kind of malfunction. It
keeps posting the same thing over and over. You might want to have
that looked at.

Old March 28th 04, 07:50 PM
judoka_61

Default Tom McDonald is in denial (he's a punk too)

"OhBrother" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:18:36 -0800,

Well, I think that it's everything in the subject: Planet_X
and he http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/D...rs_puppet.html

The Sumerians known a lot of stuff didn't they ?

If you have so many "proofs" then lay them all out there? All you've done
is to hint that maybe the sumerians were influenced by UFO people, but
without nothing else to base it on except your bias towards "the eerie and
mysterious world of the UFO".

Huh..? as a matter of of fact I did show those "proofs" several times,
you can even see that in the subject: Planet_X and here
http://geocities.com/judoka_61/Debunkers03.html
No eerie or mysterious stuff.

Let's see..
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...umbus.r r.com

O'said: The reason is that you have N O T H I N G to back yourself up.

Hell, NO Sir,
There are plenty of proof's and evidences that aliens have visited our
planet ages ago,and probably they still are.

#The KBG admits the existance of extraterrestrials, and the ex
cosmonaut Pavel Popovic has spread these files to the press
see:http://www..ufo.it/ufos.htm

#Modern men was clueless even about the planet Earth 'till 1530
[see N.Copernicus and his work De Revolutionibus]in which asserted
that the Earth rotated on its axis..and that is not the Sun and the
rest of the planets that go around the Earth.

#The Sumerians [2900-1800 bC] used to keep astronomy records, on
clay-texts and used also some kind of ephemeris-manuals with severals
news mathematics terms still unknow in these days
[see:Prof.O.Neugebauer] they analyze the movements of the moon and
planets, they praticed/mastered configurational astronomy.
I guess the Sumerians for reach all their astronomical knowledge needs
a very long period of study and observations (without any
telescopes)and storing everything on their data/texts (clay-tablets)a lot of
clay-texts that still are beyond the understanding of many Professors.

#The Dogon people was (and still are) a reclusive tribe of cave and
hillside-dwelling farming people inhabiting a sparse, rocky plateau in
southeastern Mali,in West Africa.
Isolated topographically and culturally from the outside world for
countless centuries, they may well appear on first sight to be
exceedingly unlikely receptacles of highly advanced astronomical
knowledge which only goes to show just how easily we can be deceived
by outward appearances.[from:http://crystalinks.com/dogon2.html]

So it was impossible for them to get all their astronomical knowledge
by a possible 'causal' contacts with others people. [see: Prof.Robert Temple]

The Dogon told to Prof.M.Griaule and Prof. G.Dietele
(anthropologists)in 1931-1946 that:

1)The make-up of Sirius B is made by a kind of heavy and dense matter
unknown on Earth, (but only in 1928 moder men known about the white-dwarf)
[see:Sir Arthur Eddington] and Sirius B is big like the Earth but is
heavier than the Sun.

2)Sirius B has an elliptic orbit, and it take 50 years for covering
it.

3)The Dogon known a extraordinary knowledge about our solar system.

4)The Dogon known that our satellite moon is dry and with no-life on
it.

5)The Dogon use to draw Saturn with rings.

6)The Dogon known that the planets go around the Sun and not
viceversa.

7)The Dogon knows about Jupiter moons.

8)The Dogon use to record with accuracy Venus motion.

9)The Dogon use to draw Sirius elliptic orbit with preciseness.

Hell, NO Sir, you need thousands of years to develop all that
astronomical knowledge, and the Dogon did not have any telescopes or
any hi tech tools, they was/are simple farmers.

Let's see..
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...0noplac e.com

O'said: WTF ? The Sumerians 12th planet ? Where is this at ? If I
count Sedna as a planet I still only get 10, are you reading future
newspapers the rest of us can't see ?

[ignorance noted]

Hell, NO Sir, The Sumerians used to count the Sun and the Moon...

see: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...ing.google.com

Sorry Pietro, no matter how you try to hide your identity, your

silliness
always bleeds through.
O'

[projection noted]

Let'see:http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...e.com&rnum=125

O'said: Apparently there is another Pietro meltdown coming up here soon.
Stay tuned...

[babbling incoherently noted]

Hell, No Sir, actually the meltdown it never happened !

in Date: 2004-03-18 07:30:16 PST judoka1961 wrote:
judoka_61: Hey Cosmic_Surfer it's your turn !
Cosmic_Surfer:I don't even exist.

I freely admited that Sir !
judoka_61 and Cosmic_Surfer are the same persons Sir !

PS, your new morph of "Vicky" is as unconvincing as this one. You never
quit do you?

[evasion noted]

Huh ? I guess that was one of 'your' friends.

Sir, I think the The case is closed now,you are a *Punk*

regards
judoka_61 & Cosmic_Surfer*

*(note for O')please note that this is not a meltdown..
Old March 28th 04, 07:51 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Planet_X

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 06:25:01 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Weak. Do you have any thoughts of your own?

I wouldn't have any thoughts of my own if I believed
propaganda.

DING DING DING!! Folks, we have a winner!

Old March 28th 04, 07:53 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Where Art Thou ?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 05:21:15 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:35:51 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

Madre de Dios! We have K00ksign!

What is a kook?

For an example, a kook can be someone who pathologically supports
wild, unproved assertions, when perfectly reasonable and valid
explanations are readily available.

Old March 28th 04, 07:54 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:32:14 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:03:31 GMT, DrPostman wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:15:36 GMT, * wrote:

You just don't have that happy camper vibe, ya know.

So what's a kook?

You're stupid, and that's sad.

A 200 IQ is stupid. okay. What's your IQ and what qualifies you to call
people kooks and stupid?

My IQ is 235, so that makes you an idiot. 200? I'm surprised you can
even dress yourself or tie your own shoes.

Old March 28th 04, 08:01 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Zachariah Sitchin Planet_X

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:59:26 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

On 28 Mar 2004 10:15:46 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

* wrote:

Don't talk about "inability to reason"

This from a fraudulent poster who has nothing but
name'calling to their credit which is not only the hallmark
of a propagandist, but also a logical fallacy -- and a
logical fallacy IS an error in reasoning.

What you mean is that you don't have an argument against what I
said.

There's no argument, I win by default because you're arguing with logical
fallacies.

Since you've declared victory, does this mean you're going to run
away, now? I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated. YOU WIN!

Old March 28th 04, 08:09 PM
Pietro Sommavilla

Tom McDonald wrote in message ...

snip

I showed to you evidences ..while you and your
sock-puppets play games of deception and disinformations.

Pietro,

As Carl pointed out, your 'evidence' has been thoroughly
examined and found wanting--badly. Other posters, including
myself, have presented better evidence, point-by-point. Much of
it you have accepted as showing parts of your earlier views were
incorrect.

incorrect ?

But you don't seem to be able to maintain in your mind the new
information. You _always_ return to your initial arguments as
though no one had shown their weakness.

realy ?

And then, of course, you resort to name-calling. You've called
me a sock-puppet, which is laughable. You've used 'debunker' to
mean 'government agent/conspirator. You resort to this when you
have no real argument to make, and need to project your
inadequacies and paranoia on others.

name-calling ?

I can always hope that you'll change, become more rational.
But I won't hold my breath.

Tom McDonald

Tom McDonald

Hey !? which one of them is the sock-puppet ?

snip

snip my ass..! you can even answer a question like;
How the Dogon tribe know about Jupiter's moons or why they used to
draw Saturn with the rings.. while the moder men was clueless even
about that our planet rotate on its axis untill 1530 [see: N.
Copernicus]

You should apologise.