Martians Exist

Old November 14th 17, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Martians Exist

They cruise Earth's skies in flying saucers disguised as airplanes. They are much more intelligent than we are. They know that division by zero is possible. If you have two apples and divide them by nothing you still have two apples. Martians are pure enough to know the answer to that. Ask one, you will see.
Old November 14th 17, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

They cruise Earth's skies in flying saucers disguised as airplanes. They
are much more intelligent than we are. They know that division by zero is
possible. If you have two apples and divide them by nothing you still have
two apples. Martians are pure enough to know the answer to that. Ask one,
you will see.

*** Good grief, man ... Billy Preston must have stolen the
lyrics from the Martians, then ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HqyEHqEYho

Old November 15th 17, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 11:05:51 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
They cruise Earth's skies in flying saucers disguised as airplanes. They are much more intelligent than we are. They know that division by zero is possible. If you have two apples and divide them by nothing you still have two apples. Martians are pure enough to know the answer to that. Ask one, you will see.

Martians are all lungs.Reason Mars has so little atmosphere.They are blind and live close to Mars core.They are redish.Born pink,and are cute clams with long nose.Not bad when fried,but leave an iron taste. TreBert
Old November 15th 17, 07:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Old November 16th 17, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

***That's like Hagar being all asshole because he's so full of ****.

Old November 16th 17, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 11:05:51 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
They cruise Earth's skies in flying saucers disguised as airplanes. They
are much more intelligent than we are. They know that division by zero is
possible. If you have two apples and divide them by nothing you still
have two apples. Martians are pure enough to know the answer to that. Ask
one, you will see.

Martians are all lungs.Reason Mars has so little atmosphere.

***That's like Hagar being all asshole because he's so full of ****.

so says the proud owner of a one -holer ... that constant

"plop - splash" is getting to you, isn't it ....

Old November 16th 17, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:11:55 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 11:05:51 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
They cruise Earth's skies in flying saucers disguised as airplanes. They are much more intelligent than we are. They know that division by zero is possible. If you have two apples and divide them by nothing you still have two apples. Martians are pure enough to know the answer to that. Ask one, you will see.

Martians are all lungs.Reason Mars has so little atmosphere.They are blind and live close to Mars core.They are redish.Born pink,and are cute clams with long nose.Not bad when fried,but leave an iron taste. TreBert

At least you won't have to bring your Geritol!

Double-A