How soon we forget ...

Old November 13th 17, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default How soon we forget ...

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
snip drivel

**Well, we thought "dumber than a rock" was as low as the bar could go.
Until Trump.

for a man who dwells in the hinterlands of the ********

called Missoura, to call a self-made Billionaire dumber than
a rock is just too precious. So here's what you do, Troll:
Tahe a picture of the hovel you live in.
Now hold it next to a picture of any Trump Tower ...
see the difference ... now look into a mirror and say:
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest of them all...
then open your eyes and the answer will become obvious,
even to a deadbeat like yourself.
Old November 13th 17, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip mindless blather

**Well, we thought "dumber than a rock" was as low as the bar could go.
Until Trump.

Oh C'mon.
Hagar keeps winning that award year after year.

Who else would still worship the Bush Family AND John McCain. Calling them
all war heros......And on Veterans Day to boot.

*** Don't you have George Takai to support ... I hear he couldn't
keep his paws off little boys ... perhaps it is time to unfurl your
GLBTQ banner in support of that deviant ...

Old November 13th 17, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip mindless blather

**Well, we thought "dumber than a rock" was as low as the bar could go.
Until Trump.

Oh C'mon.
Hagar keeps winning that award year after year.

Who else would still worship the Bush Family AND John McCain. Calling
them all war heros......And on Veterans Day to boot.

*** Don't you have George Takai to support ... I hear he couldn't
keep his paws off little boys ... perhaps it is time to unfurl your
GLBTQ banner in support of that deviant ...

You dumb ass,....do you still need to learn the difference between MEN and
WOMEN.
You have far more in common with Takai than I do.
(so have you decided when you will finally come out of the closet yet ?)

BTW,....The "L" does go first in LGBT.
.....No matter what your boyfreinds keep telling you.

Old November 14th 17, 05:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip mindless blather

**Well, we thought "dumber than a rock" was as low as the bar could go.
Until Trump.

Oh C'mon.
Hagar keeps winning that award year after year.

Who else would still worship the Bush Family AND John McCain. Calling
them all war heros......And on Veterans Day to boot.

*** Don't you have George Takai to support ... I hear he couldn't
keep his paws off little boys ... perhaps it is time to unfurl your
GLBTQ banner in support of that deviant ...

You dumb ass,....do you still need to learn the difference between MEN and
WOMEN.
You have far more in common with Takai than I do.
(so have you decided when you will finally come out of the closet yet ?)

BTW,....The "L" does go first in LGBT.
.....No matter what your boyfreinds keep telling you.

*** I don't really give a rat's where the vaunted "L" goes in the
acronym of perversion ... but how typical of you and your
Liberals ilk ... if you can't beat them, smear them, preferably
with your own personal shortcomings.
We do have one thing in common, Bast: we both enjoy a good
muff dive.

Old November 14th 17, 05:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip mindless blather

[...]

Why does it not surprise me that when it comes to female subjects,....you
couldn't care less where it goes.
Little wonder when the word "anal" comes up in a conversation,...you
suddenly get interested.

Old November 14th 17, 05:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip mindless blather

[...]

***The distinction being that Hagar is talking about a ewe muff.
Bwahahahahahah.

Old November 14th 17, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message news

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
snip mindless blather

***I wonder what Hags uses to wipe the ewe **** off of his dick.

Old November 14th 17, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Bast" wrote in message news

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip mindless blather

[...]

your sister does that ...

Old November 14th 17, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip mindless blather

[...]

so you recognized it ... that's where you came out of ...

How soon they forget ... Hägar Misc 1 December 14th 13 05:36 PM
Don't forget the Perseids Mike Dworetsky UK Astronomy 7 August 20th 07 04:01 PM
SAN don't forget john carruthers UK Astronomy 0 February 3rd 06 04:47 PM
Don't forget! Brilliant One Misc 0 October 2nd 04 05:08 AM
Lest we forget Rusty Barton History 48 August 4th 03 11:39 PM