Chernobyl deja Vu ???

Old November 12th 17, 12:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Chernobyl deja Vu ???

Sylvain wrote:
Le 10/11/2017 à 22:24, Hägar a écrit :
Did yet another of Russia's fine Nuclear Plants give up the
ghost and the utter silence of the Russkies speaks in
volumes ??? Crickets from the Kremlin ... as expected.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...t-farther-east

Their Nuclear Plants are deteriorating, their Nuclear Subs
are sinking (Kursk) and these clowns want to be takeb
seriously ...

that, it is the result of the ****ter of whore of **** of bitch of
communism of bull**** of scumbag !!!!

When everybody is a functionary, everybody don't give a **** !!!!

We have seen the result with the USSR and Eastern Europe countries !!!

Uhhh. Aren't we supposed to believe that they (Russians) are far smarter
than we are ?
Afterall,...they managed to overthrow our last election to put Trump in
power, and hack into the DNC, the pentagon, the power grid, and hitlerys
home servers.

Wait,....are you now saying the fake media,and Hitlery LIED to us ?
AGAIN.

Old November 13th 17, 08:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip idiotic Liberal drivel

I'm more inclined to believe that hagars electrical experience was standing
in puddles, and sticking his fingers in wall sockets to tell if the power
was on.
.....My guess is that he did it one too many times.

*** I keep forgetting that one cannot engage in intelligent
dialog with unarmed people ....

Old November 13th 17, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 12/11/2017 Ã* 12:45, Bast a écritÂ*:

Uhhh. Aren't we supposed to believe that they (Russians) are far smarter
than we are ?
Afterall,...they managed to overthrow our last election to put Trump in
power, and hack into the DNC, the pentagon, the power grid, and hitlerys
home servers.

Wait,....are you now saying the fake media,and Hitlery LIED to us ?
AGAIN.

for spying, they are very strong

For underhand tricks, for low blows, they are very strong too

For binges of drunkards too !!

But for the work they are very bad

once upon, I have a german customer, who explained to me, which the
russians this the worst scumbags of the world, same the Africa is better
than the russia, more modern, more civilized

Old November 14th 17, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip idiotic Liberal drivel

I'm more inclined to believe that hagars electrical experience was
standing in puddles, and sticking his fingers in wall sockets to tell
if the power was on.
....My guess is that he did it one too many times.

*** I keep forgetting that one cannot engage in intelligent
dialog with unarmed people ....

Sure I can.
But you still won't get your head out of G.W's ass.

BTW did you know that G.W was working on Gillespie's (republican) campaign
in Virginia.
That explains why he lost.
.....People still hate Bush.

Old November 14th 17, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip idiotic Liberal drivel

I'm more inclined to believe that hagars electrical experience was
standing in puddles, and sticking his fingers in wall sockets to tell
if the power was on.
....My guess is that he did it one too many times.

*** I keep forgetting that one cannot engage in intelligent
dialog with unarmed people ....

Sure I can.
But you still won't get your head out of G.W's ass.

BTW did you know that G.W was working on Gillespie's (republican) campaign
in Virginia.
That explains why he lost.
.....People still hate Bush.

*** so let's see, GW has a business degree from Yale and one from
Harvard.
He served in the Texas and the Alabama USAF Reserves for 5 years
with the rank of First Lt.
He owned a baseball team
He owned and ran several oil related ventures.
Two time Texas Governor.
Two times POTUS.

Now to Bast: LBGTQ flag, degree in basket weaving.
Thinks everyone is gay ... you confused **** ...

Old November 14th 17, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Sylvain" wrote in message ...

Le 12/11/2017 Ã* 12:45, Bast a écrit :

Uhhh. Aren't we supposed to believe that they (Russians) are far
smarter
than we are ?
Afterall,...they managed to overthrow our last election to put Trump in
power, and hack into the DNC, the pentagon, the power grid, and hitlerys
home servers.

Wait,....are you now saying the fake media,and Hitlery LIED to us ?
AGAIN.

for spying, they are very strong

For underhand tricks, for low blows, they are very strong too

For binges of drunkards too !!

But for the work they are very bad

once upon, I have a german customer, who explained to me, which the
russians this the worst scumbags of the world, same the Africa is better
than the russia, more modern, more civilized

*** I have a German friend too and he told me the tales of
his father who was part of the invasion of France during WWII.
Tales of how you useless and cowardly Frogs hauled ass in the
direction of the Atlantic, waving the white flags of surrender.
How your women threw themselves at the German soldiers, for
they hadn't seen any real men in over a century. And then your
hero, Chuckie deGaulle, who set out the war in London, flapping
his lips, but not serving his country for even one day, prepping
for his role as "Le General". You French are disgusting people.
And you, little rectum, have the audacity to give the Russkies
a bad name ???

Old November 15th 17, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

I bet you still believe that if you post that fake news propanda about
Bushie enough,......that one day, it will come true.
......Okay,....at least you put the "L" in the right place. So don't ever say
I don't give you credit the few times you deserve it

But what are you going to do when the truth about 9/11 comes out, and you
have to admit to yourself how gullible you really were ?

A lot of Vietnam vets fought proudly, and couldn't understand why when they
came home, no one cared.
Then years later the truth about the Gulf of Tonkin came out,....and a few
of those proud vets,....took their own lives, when they realized how they
were taken in.

Of course,....your buddy McCain still thinks he's a war hero,....but at
least he can thank the brain tumor for that.
Just like the Nazi's generals,....the lucky ones went senile so never had to
account what they did, to themselves or anyone else.

Old November 15th 17, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I bet you still believe that if you post that fake news propanda about
Bushie enough,......that one day, it will come true.
......Okay,....at least you put the "L" in the right place. So don't ever say
I don't give you credit the few times you deserve it

But what are you going to do when the truth about 9/11 comes out, and you
have to admit to yourself how gullible you really were ?

*** 9/11 has been put to bed, just like the JFK fiasco, where die-hards
like you tried to find something that wasn't there. Hillary should have
won the election, you say ... trust me, there will be no big 9/11
revelation in the near future, or ever. Get over it.

A lot of Vietnam vets fought proudly, and couldn't understand why when they
came home, no one cared.

*** Because the 4th estate turned on them, just like they are turning
on Trump. Public sentiment was easily swayed, especially since that
useless Congress insisted on making the Rules of Engagement, which
cost so many GI lives in the first place. Then we cut and ran like
cowards. The wagging tongues blamed the soldiers.

Then years later the truth about the Gulf of Tonkin came out,....and a few
of those proud vets,....took their own lives, when they realized how they
were taken in.

*** Johnson's fiasco ... leave it to a Liberal ...

Of course,....your buddy McCain still thinks he's a war hero,....but at
least he can thank the brain tumor for that.
Just like the Nazi's generals,....the lucky ones went senile so never had to
account what they did, to themselves or anyone else.

*** Yes, I did vote for the asshole, but only because he was the second
worst candidate option. Hell, Palin would have been a better choice for
the #1 slot ... at least she could see Russia from her front porch in
Wasilla.

Old November 15th 17, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

[...]

I would have loved to see Palin get in as president.
I don't know if she would have been a good president, but it sure would have
been a hoot for the rest of us to watch the news every night, just to see
what stunts she pulled that day.
She would have been like a female Trump.

Old November 16th 17, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

[...]

*** Once again we are in synch ... scary, really. Can you imagine
Palin demonstrating how to skin a moose or a bear, or shooting
a beer can out of her husband's hand ... the Liberals would go
insane !!

Japan has the next Chernobyl apparently. [email protected] | Policy 97 March 27th 11 06:17 PM
Japan has the next Chernobyl apparently. [email protected] Policy 1 March 19th 11 12:06 AM
Wet deja vu Kent Paul Dolan Amateur Astronomy 0 September 4th 07 10:13 PM
Deja Vu curlyQlink Policy 35 August 23rd 05 09:25 AM
Deja vu Starstuffed Amateur Astronomy 8 November 21st 03 12:39 PM