Hey Hagar,....what have I been telling you about the Bushies ?

Old November 8th 17, 05:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hey Hagar,....what have I been telling you about the Bushies ?

Seems I'm not the only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG-a-wV0e-g

Old November 8th 17, 06:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news

Seems I'm not the only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG-a-wV0e-g

*** OK already, Bast ... I'm eating crow ... what's even more
heart breaking is that my beloved wife had a change of heart
about the Bushes ... and she was a devout admirer ...
maybe you had something ...

Old November 8th 17, 12:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news

Seems I'm not the only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG-a-wV0e-g

*** OK already, Bast ... I'm eating crow ... what's even more
heart breaking is that my beloved wife had a change of heart
about the Bushes ... and she was a devout admirer ...
maybe you had something ...

Lucky for you,...Today is screaml at the sky day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-N5it2gJ9U

So you can stand outside and get all that frustration out of your system.

While Hitlery exposes ALL THE WASHINGTON CORRUPTION, And even the
Saudi's.....as she tries to save her own sorry scrawny ass.
Even the JFK story is crumbling (though everyone already knew the truth)

.......Now wait until the REAL facts about 9/11 and even the moon landings
start coming out.

Old November 8th 17, 12:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Fear not,......CNN can be your refuge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHQlK5HAWVU

Just tune in to CNN as they still love the Bushies.
.....Although them endorsing Bush's,....should pretty much tell you all you
need to know.

Old November 9th 17, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 5:20:17 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Fear not,......CNN can be your refuge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHQlK5HAWVU

Just tune in to CNN as they still love the Bushies.
....Although them endorsing Bush's,....should pretty much tell you all you
need to know.

Too bad Jeb didn't get to run against Hillary. That way whoever won, there would be a bush in the White House!

Double-A

Telling it like it is ... Hägar Misc 0 January 31st 14 12:11 AM
Ted Nugent, telling like it really is ... Hägar Misc 4 October 24th 13 01:37 PM
Another Way on Telling Earth's Age G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 5 May 30th 12 12:21 PM
Telling Ages???? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 55 March 18th 05 04:15 PM