Finding Earth Type Planets ????

Old October 28th 17, 03:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Finding Earth Type Planets ????

I read they see about 500.OK can they point to one that fits the best? TreBert
Old October 28th 17, 04:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" was
praising and pimping himself with yet an old post of
LIES in in his attempt to cover up that Glazier is just
a gross Face ****ter and a Criminal Graveyard Vandal
that is seen ever since

(1)
On 25Mar2008, YOU, Swine Glazier wrotee in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci....fe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert. .... and ...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when you, the Christian-Hater, Jew-SwineBert
said to "benj" : "Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... addinng

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears.

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

and, says Bert: "I have more to say on this", which is seen
in Bert's own "book that just came out called
'Chicken****', of which excerpts are posted by & about

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 with
http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions who
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal & does
this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent by
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017 as
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting happened.

So, Glazier, why is that "on the money"?
YOU "Go figure" and EXPLAIN why "it fits"

Old October 28th 17, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 9:30:19 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I read they see about 500.OK can they point to one that fits the best? TreBert

We certainly have time to travel to and explore some of them in the very near future.
Old October 28th 17, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Doesn't matter what they think they've found ...

There is an absolute speed limit of c = 3 E8 meters/sec., on
everything, no exceptions. Space travel is likely to be far, FAR
slower. Our fastest man made space object so far, has been slower by a
factor of over 20,000 ! Because of the vast distances between stars,
it isn't likely that we, or any other intelligent life, will ever be
visiting among them. This accounts for why we aren't visited by
extraterrestials. None would likely live long enough.

Sorry to be repeating myself but this is a very important issue ...
Old October 28th 17, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 7:31:53 AM UTC-7, SteveGG wrote:
Doesn't matter what they think they've found ...

There is an absolute speed limit of c = 3 E8 meters/sec., on
everything, no exceptions. Space travel is likely to be far, FAR
slower. Our fastest man made space object so far, has been slower by a
factor of over 20,000 ! Because of the vast distances between stars,
it isn't likely that we, or any other intelligent life, will ever be
visiting among them. This accounts for why we aren't visited by
extraterrestials. None would likely live long enough.

Sorry to be repeating myself but this is a very important issue ...

Aliens are sending probes.They know the distances are to great.These probes have great fast actions to move and be clever.They need only electricity.Some never get further than a few LYs.We see how bad they have been hit,and fall into the ocean.They are made stronger than we can build.Their builders are class III.285 years ahead of us. Treb
Old October 29th 17, 11:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Our very fastest space probe would take about 130 MILLENIA to reach
the very nearest star ! That's about 65 times as long as the time
since Christ and the Roman empire !
Old October 29th 17, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 4:39:03 AM UTC-7, SteveGG wrote:
Our very fastest space probe would take about 130 MILLENIA to reach
the very nearest star ! That's about 65 times as long as the time
since Christ and the Roman empire !

The odds are a billion to one their probes will get here first.Trebert
Old October 29th 17, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

Well maybe, but even a radio transmission back to the aliens will
likely take many years to be received. As for probes (either way),
absolutely nothing in a reasonable time frame.
Old October 30th 17, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 12:38:54 PM UTC-7, SteveGG wrote:
Well maybe, but even a radio transmission back to the aliens will
likely take many years to be received. As for probes (either way),
absolutely nothing in a reasonable time frame.

How fast is entanglement? Does it have a time frame.What if aleins never stop pictures coming to them? A never ending TV show.TreBert
Old November 9th 17, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 1:21:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 12:38:54 PM UTC-7, SteveGG wrote:
Well maybe, but even a radio transmission back to the aliens will
likely take many years to be received. As for probes (either way),
absolutely nothing in a reasonable time frame.

How fast is entanglement? Does it have a time frame.What if aleins never stop pictures coming to them? A never ending TV show.TreBert

Hollywood deeds a you tube movie show on real live aliens and their ships.Trebert