Aliens only Send Drones and Robots

Old October 9th 17, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Aliens only Send Drones and Robots

They see us.We see only their ships.They watch us on their TV,and humankind is a hit show They laugh as we are so ugly,and stupid.Being 2.4 billion years ahead,and a class IIIII they can not relate. I have more on this if its of interest TreBert
Old October 9th 17, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 1:47:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
They see us.We see only their ships.They watch us on their TV,and humankind is a hit show They laugh as we are so ugly,and stupid.Being 2.4 billion years ahead,and a class IIIII they can not relate. I have more on this if its of interest TreBert

But certainly they find us interesting, just as I find the squirrels in my back yard interesting.

Double-A

Old October 9th 17, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:36:11 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 1:47:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
They see us.We see only their ships.They watch us on their TV,and humankind is a hit show They laugh as we are so ugly,and stupid.Being 2.4 billion years ahead,and a class IIIII they can not relate. I have more on this if its of interest TreBert

But certainly they find us interesting, just as I find the squirrels in my back yard interesting.

Double-A

We are more interesting than four legged animals.They see us more like monkeys. They are amazed we have not killed ourselves.Are great wars had them betting on which side would win.They are now taking bets on Kim and Trump.So we do give them some amusement .TreBert Anaheim is smoky as the hills are on fire.BestI sleep in Beverly Hill.
Old October 30th 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 3:15:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:36:11 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 1:47:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
They see us.We see only their ships.They watch us on their TV,and humankind is a hit show They laugh as we are so ugly,and stupid.Being 2.4 billion years ahead,and a class IIIII they can not relate. I have more on this if its of interest TreBert

But certainly they find us interesting, just as I find the squirrels in my back yard interesting.

Double-A

We are more interesting than four legged animals.They see us more like monkeys. They are amazed we have not killed ourselves.Are great wars had them betting on which side would win.They are now taking bets on Kim and Trump.So we do give them some amusement .TreBert Anaheim is smoky as the hills are on fire.BestI sleep in Beverly Hill.

They know Kim has rockets to carry H-Bombs to LA.So the odds are 10 to 1.They only use GOLD to bet with.Gold is universal. TreBert
Old October 30th 17, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 1:28:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

As the Good Book says, Gold is good!

Double-A

Old November 18th 17, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

It will be aliens that will record the time Trump and Kim H-Bomb,and kill life on Earth.TreBert
Old November 19th 17, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 2:28:03 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

It is good to know our history will live on!

Double-A

Old December 2nd 17, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

When you see an alien ship its a robot.It can do stuff faster,last longer,and do things no living thing can do.Like going very fast and changing direction.Live in outer space for 1,000s of years.The organic alien is having a Bud light Having sex Eating lobster and having a good laugh as they watch us from its planet 22 LYs from us.That's reality TreBert
Old December 3rd 17, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 1:47:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
They see us.We see only their ships.They watch us on their TV,and humankind is a hit show They laugh as we are so ugly,and stupid.Being 2.4 billion years ahead,and a class IIIII they can not relate. I have more on this if its of interest TreBert

The alien space ships we see are all over 850,000,000 years out of date. The latest ones have not gotten here as yet.However they reflect no light.Trebert
Old December 5th 17, 05:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 12:18:56 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 1:47:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
They see us.We see only their ships.They watch us on their TV,and humankind is a hit show They laugh as we are so ugly,and stupid.Being 2.4 billion years ahead,and a class IIIII they can not relate. I have more on this if its of interest TreBert

The alien space ships we see are all over 850,000,000 years out of date. The latest ones have not gotten here as yet.However they reflect no light.Trebert

I'm working on non-reflection.It is possible.Easy to do at night,but I'm looking to do it when the sun is shining.Sea worms give me hope.Moby my pet octopus was good at it. Trebert