How many ANTIFAS does it take to pave a road ?

Old November 4th 17, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default How many ANTIFAS does it take to pave a road ?

.......Depends,...how thin you slice them.

Old November 6th 17, 05:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news

.......Depends,...how thin you slice them.

*** wouldn't it be more efficient to run them through a
wood chipper and then spread them on the road ...
Old November 6th 17, 12:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news

......Depends,...how thin you slice them.

*** wouldn't it be more efficient to run them through a
wood chipper and then spread them on the road ...

Naaa, chunks would keep getting stuck in the blades.

Have you noticed that the anti trumper libertards have crawled back under
their rocks ever since the "revolution" fizzled. When Brazile came out a few
days before about how much of a scumball Hitlery really was.

Gosh, I hope they still are going to gather to pointlessly howl at the sky
on November 8th.
As they really now have a reason to do it.

Old November 6th 17, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 4:28:41 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
......Depends,...how thin you slice them.

deli style?
Old November 6th 17, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 4:50:53 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news

......Depends,...how thin you slice them.

*** wouldn't it be more efficient to run them through a
wood chipper and then spread them on the road ...

Naaa, chunks would keep getting stuck in the blades.

Have you noticed that the anti trumper libertards have crawled back under
their rocks ever since the "revolution" fizzled. When Brazile came out a few
days before about how much of a scumball Hitlery really was.

Gosh, I hope they still are going to gather to pointlessly howl at the sky
on November 8th.
As they really now have a reason to do it.

I don't get what these antifas think they're protesting. It's been 70 years since we had any Mussolini leadership types around.

Double-A

Old November 7th 17, 04:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news

......Depends,...how thin you slice them.

*** wouldn't it be more efficient to run them through a
wood chipper and then spread them on the road ...

Naaa, chunks would keep getting stuck in the blades.

Have you noticed that the anti trumper libertards have crawled back under
their rocks ever since the "revolution" fizzled. When Brazile came out a
few
days before about how much of a scumball Hitlery really was.

Gosh, I hope they still are going to gather to pointlessly howl at the sky
on November 8th.
As they really now have a reason to do it.

I don't get what these antifas think they're protesting. It's been 70 years
since we had any Mussolini leadership types around.

Double-A

*** If you follow the money, you'll find, in all likelihood,
a path leading to George Soros' bank account. He just loves
to stir the bucket of American politics. To what end, one can
only guess ...

Old November 7th 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news

[...]

No doubt.

Double-A

Astronomers Find Sun’s ‘Long-Lost Brother,’ Pave Way for Family Reunion Yousuf Khan[_2_] Astronomy Misc 4 May 14th 14 05:18 AM
The Road Out Double-A[_3_] Misc 10 May 21st 13 02:20 AM
Solar energy to pave the way? fireofenergy Misc 2 September 11th 11 04:30 PM
Can solar pave the way? fireofenergy Solar 0 September 10th 11 11:54 PM
Pave the way for eyepiece discs? RichA Amateur Astronomy 0 May 25th 05 12:29 AM