moon landings were a hoax

Old July 23rd 05, 09:11 AM

Default moon landings were a hoax

NASA's rebuttal cancelled

In early November 2002 NASA announced that it was cancelling
publication of a manuscript by Jim Oberg that was intended to refute
the claims that the Moon landings were a hoax. NASA said that this
decision was based on the possibility of an outcry raised by people who
felt such a book would "legitimize" the claims of landing skeptics.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/FOOLED

Old July 24th 05, 06:57 PM
Brad Guth

Besides the grand hoax of a perpetrated cold-war ruse/sting of the
century, there's more having been uncovered about our moon and
especially that of Venus.

Obviously their MI5/NSA(MI6) GOOGLE damage control post effort of those
pathetic "moon maps" that aren't 10% the available raw resolution of
our own archived Apollo photographic evidence as having been obtained
at least robotically from orbiting the moon, thus it isn't working any
better off than were those stealth/invisible WMD as for justifying the
ongoing collateral damage and carnage of the innocent.

If you're even allowed to be thinking ET positive, as in freely
thinking the least bit outside of the mainstream borg status quo box;
as such you might check out and contribute into either of the following
topics, or start up another topic as extracted from my new and improved
topic list gv-topics.htm.

The ET UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac of Venus
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...956800773f237e

ET Interstellar UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac of Venus
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...af596c9c6ec2c7

What Social Culture, other than the USofA LLPOF Culture
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...89a56d842bac41
~

Life upon Venus offers energy to burn within a Township, Bridge and
ET/UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The ESA Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator) as situated
within ME-L1/EM-L2
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, Earthly ETs plus another updated topic list; Brad Guth /
GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

The intentions of this continuing rant is besides if not in spite of
our NOT having walked upon the moon;
There has nearly always been other significant life that's perfectly
capable of their having been situated upon Venus (at least on behalf of
accommodating ETs), and otherwise of that little issue about our moon
that's actually perfectly good for so many things once the LSE-CM/ISS
is up and running and of sufficient robotics having been efficiently
and safely deployed, as for those items functioning on behalf of
science, clean energy and for the very salvation of humanity. Unlike
what we've been told over and over by all of those folks supposedly
having 'the right stuff', there's nothing the least bit insignificant
nor without good if not of essential cause and rewards pertaining to
our moon, and unlike those opposing absolutely anything and everything
that represents change, I simply can't hardly think of anything but
positive thoughts about our moon as well as for Venus as being yet
another perfectly good thing for the greater salvation of Earth and
advancement of humanity. How can anything pertaining to our moon or
that of Venus become such a taboo/nondisclosure negative that which
such topic/authors deserve getting stalked, bashed and/or banished?

Old July 25th 05, 03:19 PM
Nog

wrote in message
oups.com...
NASA's rebuttal cancelled

In early November 2002 NASA announced that it was cancelling
publication of a manuscript by Jim Oberg that was intended to refute
the claims that the Moon landings were a hoax. NASA said that this
decision was based on the possibility of an outcry raised by people who
felt such a book would "legitimize" the claims of landing skeptics.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/FOOLED

Sensible people should build a star cruiser and get the **** off this planet
before the religious nuts and other morons completely take over.

Old July 25th 05, 05:34 PM
Unclaimed Mysteries

Nog wrote in part:

Sensible people should build a star cruiser and get the **** off this planet
before the religious nuts and other morons completely take over.

Why choose one or the other when you can have it all?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_...ubGenius#X-Day

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Old July 26th 05, 06:29 PM
Brad Guth

Dear J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, High Epopt Living Slack Master of the Church of
the SubGenius:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_...ubGenius#X-Day
I must say that I'm very impressed with your Slack Master "Bob".

I especially like the part where "The Church encourages humor, comedy,
parody, and satire to a point far exceeding that of most religious
faiths."

Can I become "Bob" ordained?
~

Life upon Venus offers energy to burn, even though as such it will not
actually burn within such an O2 starved environment as having been
hosting a perfectly rational township of a community that includes a
bridge and a few of your standard rigid airships plus that nifty UFO
Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The ESA Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator) as situated
within the mutual ME-L1/EM-L2 gravity-well:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, Earthly ETs plus a few other somewhat testy topics; Brad

Old July 26th 05, 07:01 PM
Brad Guth

4. Unclaimed Mysteries,
It seems as though certain folks (mostly incest cloned borgs) within
this usenet infomercial ruse of disinformation-R-us intellectual
cesspool have been proving that other incest cloned borgs besides our
resident warlord(GW bush) do exist.

They're still offering their usual squat worth of nothing as per
contributing as to the topic at hand. Just MOS of their usual anti-ET
and thus anti-God and mainstream damage-control crapolla efforts while
otherwise being 100+% pro cold-war, pro-warlord and thus pro-collateral
damage and thus 110+% pro-carnage of the innocent. There's apparently
little if anything that's absolutely despicable and thus subsequently
bloody that they're not in favor of?

They can't seem to manage contributing squat as perhaps due to thier
Skull and Bones lethal MI5/NSA(MI6) "nondisclosure" policy of such
"high standards and accountability", or otherwise by way of theirr "so
what's the difference" of our resident warlord brown-nosed sucking
policy that really sucks if you're a Muslim sitting on an oily rock.
These fools can not even manage as to at least contribute their
supposed smoking gun on behalf of their perpetrated cold-war(s)?

I've asked if their USSR actually had those nifty fly-by-rocket lunar
landers that were fully AI/robotic way back in them good old 70s, as to
why the heck can't they manage to demonstrate one such machine as of
today?

Of course, the very same can be asked of our supposed Apollo landers
that can't seem to be R&D prototype demonstrated, other than for
demonstrating as to their extreme instability and of their exploding
upon impact which is truly impressive though somewhat spendy and to say
the least a wee bit lethal for the crew.

I've also asked the following;
Hasn't our rocket-science and of most all of the required AI/robotics
advanced one bit since then?

Haven't various applied technologies and of their machinery become a
tenth their original mass and perhaps taking 1% the electronics and
electro/mechanical energy as per having to AI fly-by-wire those
fly-by-rocket landers about?

Haven't the required modulated rocket engines become the standard of
today's fly-by-rocket landers?

Where the heck can you or I review the hard-science performance and
even go about purchasing one of those fully integrated modulated
rocket-thrusters?

Haven't sufficiently powerful internal structural airframe attached
stabilization gyros become the required standard by which such
marvelous fly-by-wire and fly-by-rocket machines manage to keep from
losing their flight-stability cool and, as otherwise absolutely
essential as for establishing and sustaining their controlled reentry,
down-range and final maneuvering flight control as they burn off tonnes
of fuel in the overall process which continually shifts their CG?
~

Old July 27th 05, 04:27 PM
Brad Guth

No Venus, No Sirius = No Apollo

Unfiltered Kodak moments do not lie. Only people lie, especially those
having motive, means and opportunity, along with a good deal of bigotry
to boot goes without saying.
~

BTW; without Venus nor Sirius as easily and unavoidably imaged from the
lunar surface, not to mention a lack of any R&D/prototype fly-by-rocket
lander plus the highly unreasonable lack of secondary/recoil near-blue
and zilch worth of near-UV recorded photons via unfiltered Kodak
moments, as such there's a wee bit of an insurmountable problem that's
proving squat on behalf of those Apollo missions. However, there's life
upon Venus as having absolute loads of vertical as well as geothermal
energy to burn, even though as such it will not actually burn within
such an O2 starved environment as having been hosting a perfectly
rational township of a fairly substantial community that includes a
bridge and a few of your standard rigid airships plus accommodating
that nifty UFO Park-n-Ride Tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The ESA Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator) as situated
within the ME-L1/EM-L2 zone
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, Earthly ETs plus a few other somewhat testy topics by; Brad

Old July 28th 05, 01:16 AM
Joann Evans

Nog wrote:

Sensible people should build a star cruiser and get the **** off this planet
before the religious nuts and other morons completely take over.

You got blueprints, sensible person? Better yet, a working prototype?

Get back to me, when you do.

--

You know what to remove, to reply....

Old July 28th 05, 10:06 PM
Brad Guth

Joann Evans,
Why not just utilize our supposed fly-by-rocket landers as for the
100+% proof positive matter of fact that we can supposedly go
absolutely anywhere and otherwise acomplish anything as of 35 years ago
none the less?

Is there any problem with your NASA/Apollo math or applied physics of
safely having delivered tonnes upon the surface of our moon and, of
getting the crew and much more back safe and sound without hardly any
detectable trace of space travel nor of raw lunar and raw solar
exposure whatsoever?

What parts of your all-knowing physics-101 covers your "high standards
and accountability" butt as associated with your "so what's the
difference" policy of basically LLPOF space-toilet worth of the usual
wag-the-dog and disinformation?

Are you just being anti-ET and thus anti-God for sport, or is there
some underlying ulterior motive and subsequent bigotry involved?

In other words; why are you continually avoiding our moon and the
topics related to Venus?

Why are you avoiding the LSE-CM/ISS?

Why are you still avoiding anything ET?

Why are you avoiding Sirius or icy proto-moon?
~

http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
The ESA Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator) as situated
within the ME-L1/EM-L2 zone
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Venus ETs, Earthly ETs plus a few other somewhat testy topics by; Brad
Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Misc 6 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM