"Nazis Run Our Space Program" -- Peace Activist Bruce Gag-Me

Old March 17th 05, 04:31 AM
OM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:04:31 -0500, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
We just got a new "Dollar Store" in our town, It's fascinating to see
the failed experiments in food that are remaindered down there.

They carry a lot of things that makes you wanna bitch-slap whoever invented
it and sic Dr Phil on 'em: "What were you THINKING?????"

....You mean like the Wal-Mart over in Detroit Lakes MI, where they had
that Canuck Aphrodesiac they call "Orbitz" on sale for 59 cents a
liter? They had cases stacked to the ****ing ceiling, and people were
buying 4-6 cases at a time, and the stuff was horrible!

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 17th 05, 04:34 AM
OM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:02:43 -0500, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:09:13 -0600, Herb Schaltegger
wrote:

Well, why should Fred let facts stand in the way of his righteous
indignation?

...As long as he doesn't try to become a Righteous Brother, natch.

OM, with all those babes around, have you lost that lovin' feelin'?

....Nah, but one of them offered to start a fundraiser for a new car
for me this afternoon. However, that particular club has a reputation
for hiring dancers who's attitudes can best be described as
"cancerous", so I declined, knowing full well that had I accepted the
good intentions, those with bad intentions would have gone out of
their way to sabotage the situation just to make their own miserable,
crack-ridden lives "better".

Now, the clubs in San Antonio might fare a bit different, although I'm
still probably going to decline. I'm not into being a welfare case...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 17th 05, 04:55 AM
Rand Simberg

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:48:53 +0800, in a place far, far away, "Neil
Gerace" made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
. ..

Who's opposed to a fair justice system? Can't you stay on topic for a
single post?

Did someone say 'on topic'?

For the thread, not for s.s.p. That's long been a lost cause.
Old March 17th 05, 06:16 AM
Pat Flannery

Eric Chomko wrote:

You counldn't hit the broad side of a barn much less a fish in a barrel,
literally and figuratively!

I still like the part where he's net-nannying your replies to my posts.
Bourgeoisie? Nope, this guy wants the whole kit and kaboodle.
Think an "R" monogram would look as good as an "N" one on the back of a
throne?
I guess that would depend on if the throne were made of porcelain. ;-)

Pat
Old March 17th 05, 06:21 AM
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:

You avoided an answer and went after character.

No, I provided an answer. You're just too dumb to understand it.

"Khan...I'm _laughing_ at the superior intellect...."

Pat
Old March 17th 05, 06:27 AM
Pat Flannery

Ami Silberman wrote:

A problem with unions
is that they can become monopolies on labor.

"One big union!" -John Reed

Feeling all Wobbly ;-)

Pat
Old March 17th 05, 06:33 AM
Peter Stickney

"Neil Gerace" writes:
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message
. ..

"Chuck Stewart" wrote in message
news
Ahh... doors! Everyone talks about brick-n-board
shelving, but it was surplus doors that made an
elite bachelor space. Need a desk/workbench?
Doors and filing cabinets! Need a second one? 3
bucks for a used door at Value Village and you're
ready to expand! Need a large table for your
RPG'ing friends in the living room? Doors on
folding chairs made an uber-coffe table!

****in' -A!

And there's often a nice hole to let the cords through

There are things within reach and things out of sight ... and in between are
the Doors.

That's a bass-less comment.

--
Pete Stickney

Without data, all you have are opinions
Old March 17th 05, 06:42 AM
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:

Welcome to my world...only it's my wife's hair, because mine is too short to
stop the drain.

Your wife doesn't have short hairs?
Jeeze, I hope there's nothing wrong with her waterworks.... ;-)

Plus, I use Pledge for shampoo.

Following this train of logic, I assume your furniture's legs have no
trouble with split ends.

Pat
Old March 17th 05, 07:01 AM
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:

They carry a lot of things that makes you wanna bitch-slap whoever invented
it and sic Dr Phil on 'em: "What were you THINKING?????"

The kid's shampoo seems to be OK.

The fun thing is, this place opened in the former Woolworth store, and
frankly most of the stuff they have would have looked right at home in
the Woolworth store during its declining days.
I miss the escaped pet birds though, as well as the endlessly agitating
orange and grape drinks in the transparent tanks, and the bowl of baby
snapping turtles that were sold to unsuspecting children; most of who
had their herpetological husbandry rewarded by having to relearn how to
write using only their thumb and remaining finger inside of a year.

Pat
Old March 17th 05, 07:04 AM
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:

Labor is indeed fungible to a large degree, particularly when it's low
skilled.

Like one general finds on a mushroom farm for instance.

Pat