[Fwd: Profound Science Team Officer Bert Florida Tornadoes PredictionConfirmed]

Old March 7th 08, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default [Fwd: Profound Science Team Officer Bert Florida Tornadoes PredictionConfirmed]

Old March 8th 08, 12:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

See:http://news.aol.com/story/_a/tornado...-in-texas/2008....

Mothers save your children, bring in those pets, shut the heck up
clueless auk coffeeboys, outdone by the best again!

* * * * * * * read it and weep,
* * * * * * * the nightbat

Silence silly auk impertinent ones and wake up desert Saul!- Hide quoted text -

nightbat All around Bradenton were tornadoe watches. Tampa was in the
center of this swirling air masses. Winds hit 50mph Gulf water very
choppy. Crashes on I-4,as 18 wheelers tipped over. They needed my
air-brake invention. Lots of rain. Today again windy 7am it was 61F
and will hit 71F by 3 pm Air noit as heavy but still #5 tornadoes
are possible Bert+Sunbeam
Old March 8th 08, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

wrote:

[...]

Who knows how many lives have been saved due to advanced Earth
Science Team Officer warnings. Officer Bert once again you came through
despite the whining coffeeboys, sleepy desert Saul crying, and washed
out Hagar the terrible yapping, Tornadoes prediction right on.

Give my regards to Sunbeam hope she understands the profound science
gentleman she has. I'm still waiting for Sil to heal her battle wounds
and come visit me, can't wait.

stay out of trouble,
the nightbat
Old March 8th 08, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Oh the insanity, frootie! lmao!

I'm still waiting for the WartPlugs' death from above this month.
lmao!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:43:16 -0500, nightbat

* * * * * * * Yes, it's true the horror has come to past, tornadoes
hits Florida despite all the whining auk coffeeboys including Saul. Oh
the humanity!, oh the for heavens sake!, oh the right on as usual!, oh
those Profound Science Team Officers are so good!

See:
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/tornado...-in-texas/2008...

Mothers save your children, bring in those pets, shut the heck up
clueless auk coffeeboys, outdone by the best again!

* * * * * * *read it and weep,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

Silence silly auk impertinent ones and wake up desert Saul!- Hide quoted text -

nightbat It is I that has to apreciate Sunbeam. She has to put up with
me a nasty old man set in his ways.If anything happens to me(kick the
bucket),you nightbat would b e very compatable with Sunbeam,and visa
versa. Bert

* * * * * * * Yes, it's true the horror has come to past, tornadoes
hits Florida despite all the whining auk coffeeboys including Saul. Oh
the humanity!, oh the for heavens sake!, oh the right on as usual!, oh
those Profound Science Team Officers are so good!

See:
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/tornado...-in-texas/2008....

Mothers save your children, bring in those pets, shut the heck up
clueless auk coffeeboys, outdone by the best again!

* * * * * * *read it and weep,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

Silence silly auk impertinent ones and wake up desert Saul!- Hide quoted text -

nightbat It is I that has to apreciate Sunbeam. She has to put up with
me a nasty old man set in his ways.If anything happens to me(kick the
bucket),you nightbat would b e very compatable with Sunbeam,and visa
versa. Bert- Hide quoted text -

Weather at 11am a cool 62F and will hit 78F at 4pm Lots of sun and
little breeze. Will sit on the beach,and eat clams on the beach.with
Sunbeam. Going back north to get the house ready to rent. Most of the
40 people answering the rental add work for Wal-mart. That has to
tell you how America is going. If you don't work for Wal-Mart you are
a flake. It has job security. Not like working for GM or a bank
Bert
Old March 9th 08, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

No one was saved, frootie! Why? Because no one affected reads this
****! lmao!

I thought Sil's wounds were minor? She's still healing?
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lmao!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 11:42:17 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Old March 9th 08, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Looks like a harem, frootie! Can you handle that? lmao!

Saul Levy

Old March 9th 08, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

No, Kali, Darla ain't coming! lmao!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:24:07 -0400, Kali wrote:

Is this some kind of sign of the coming of the Good Ship,
Darlapop?

Yes, it's true the horror has come to past, tornadoes
hits Florida despite all the whining auk coffeeboys including Saul. Oh
the humanity!, oh the for heavens sake!, oh the right on as usual!, oh
those Profound Science Team Officers are so good!

See:
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/tornado...-in-texas/2008...

Mothers save your children, bring in those pets, shut the heck up
clueless auk coffeeboys, outdone by the best again!

read it and weep,
the nightbat

Silence silly auk impertinent ones and wake up desert Saul!- Hide quoted text -

Officer Bert

nightbat It is I that has to apreciate Sunbeam. She has to put up with
me a nasty old man set in his ways.If anything happens to me(kick the
bucket),you nightbat would b e very compatable with Sunbeam,and visa
versa. Bert

nightbat

So many beautiful women so little time. Very well Officer Bert
send me Sunbeams address and phone number private Email and I will do my
best to be at her service should you retire. I am a very busy net Team
Captain, science researcher and inventor, welcoming Sean Earth Diplomat,
but I will do my best to please her.

I have a New York date with beautiful Officer Twitty and perhaps somehow
I will manage to help your Sunshine too should the need present itself.
I expect you to remain in duty service for quite some time however with
your MSP and suds.

very well,
the nightbat