Astronomers discover largest-ever dark matter structures spanning270M light-years

Old February 25th 08, 05:41 AM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default Astronomers discover largest-ever dark matter structures spanning270M light-years

A University of British Columbia astronomer with an international team
has discovered the largest structures of dark matter ever seen.

http://mozhi.org/mozhi%20news/ns406.htm

Measuring 270 million light-years across, these dark matter structures
criss-cross the night sky, each spanning an area that is eight times
larger than the full moon.

I believe dark matter is where there is cosmic heat and things are in
motion, like rivers
where heat begins to move down a canal. Heat escapes cold regions.

The same can be said in spiral galaxies, like in ours that have as
much as 9 times
the mass from dark matter, that heat escapes and produces dark matter.
The heat
is not in atomic particles but in space itself, a radiation, but once
it sets
into dissipation, motion, it bends light. This means that cosmic heat
in a spiral
galaxy moves toward warmer regions, that means from the vast of space
cosmic
heat flows inward spiral galaxies escaping colder regions and
accumulating in
high quantities around spiral galaxies. However elliptic galaxies do
not attract
dark matter, have little or no dark matter according to a study in the
University
of Ohio, which then invalidates my theory. Why do spiral galaxies
induce the
flow of dark matter in very high concentrations, here I suppose it is
cosmic heat.
Cosmic heat builds up in spiral galaxies, which in turn attracts more
of it from
colder regions in space. When cosmic heat arises, gravity arises. This
is very
strange in terms of the big bang. This has one explanation: the speed
of cosmic
heat dissipation (channels) corresponds with radiating gravitation.
Sorry, the
opposite: cosmic heat is dispensed by spiral galaxies toward space,
not takes
it in. Heat escapes from warm to colder regions. Spiral galaxies are
cosmic heaters
then and cosmic heat builds (with gravity) in powerful spiral
galaxies, and
this gravity is dispensed as heat.

Old February 25th 08, 03:06 PM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro
Cork Soaker

blah

Aren't we waiting for it to be discovered?

Old February 25th 08, 03:40 PM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro
gb[_3_]

blah

Aren't we waiting for it to be discovered?

Never assume like Bush.
Old February 25th 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro
gb[_3_]

blah

Aren't we waiting for it to be discovered?

Never assume like Bush.

Is the Internet invaded by new 'world' Republicans?
Old February 25th 08, 04:01 PM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro
gb[_3_]

blah

Aren't we waiting for it to be discovered?

Never assume like Bush.

Is the Internet invaded by new 'world' Republicans?

Marxes of power in the head is all it takes. Never assume.
Old February 25th 08, 11:41 PM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro
Cork Soaker

"gb" wrote in message
: blah
:
: Aren't we waiting for it to be discovered?
:
: Never assume like Bush.
:
: Is the Internet invaded by new 'world' Republicans?
:
: Marxes of power in the head is all it takes. Never assume.

Please assume I'm lost.