Moon eclipse

Old May 4th 04, 10:25 PM
Ioannis

Default Moon eclipse

Total moon eclipse just ending. One of the darkest I've ever seen. Limb was
still illuminated a bit more, but I'd say that it was about 20% darker than
the one last year. Not as much red as last year. Towards dark brown,
coppery. Fascinating and always slightly creepy!

Too bad I only had my Zeiss 8x24 binos with me. It looked brigher naked eye
than in my binos. :*((
--
Ioannis Galidakis
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/

Old May 5th 04, 01:33 AM
CLT

Dark seems to be everyone's comment this year.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
And the Lunar Picture of the Day http://www.lpod.org/