After Houston, Irma approaches to Cap Canaveral.

Old September 7th 17, 08:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia

Default After Houston, Irma approaches to Cap Canaveral.

The strongest hurricane in memory, until the next one... The Atlantic
is warm, too warm. Storm complexes of gigantic size and power show us
that the warming of the planet doesn't exist, as Fred McCall would say.

Are humans intelligent?

Can they read the signs, understand what they are doing?

And why they should stop polluting now?

All technical knowledge needed to get us out of this nightmare is
available since decades.

An incovenient truth.

It depends just on us.

Cap Canaveral showed us what we can do. Nothing is impossible but we
have to want it, that is why is important to reflect about that, now
that the Cap will probably be damaged I hope temporarily.

And I think about those millions of people that will join the millions
in Texas. Nobody speaks about what is happening in Texas now.

And at the head of the Federal Government, a businessman that doesn't
believe in facts and proposes to cut the FEMA budget.
Old September 8th 17, 05:13 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot[_4_]

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017, jacob navia wrote:

[...]

You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices
quicker than you can convince one man by logic. - Robert A. Heinlein
goodreads.com/quotes/283404-you-can-sway-a-thousand-men...

Old September 8th 17, 04:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

jacob navia wrote:

The strongest hurricane in memory, until the next one... The Atlantic
is warm, too warm. Storm complexes of gigantic size and power show us
that the warming of the planet doesn't exist, as Fred McCall would say.

Where did I say any such thing? Learn to read, Navia.

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."
Old September 9th 17, 06:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

In article , says...

[...]

Please stop. You sound like a raving lunatic.

Jeff

Old September 9th 17, 08:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Jeff Findley wrote:

In article , says...

snip

Please stop. You sound like a raving lunatic.

There's a sound reason for that...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old September 15th 17, 01:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia

Le 07/09/2017 Ã* 21:23, jacob navia a écritÂ*:

In a video posted at space.com the damages to the spaceport seem minor.
Old September 15th 17, 10:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 8:05:12 AM UTC-4, jacob navia wrote:
Le 07/09/2017 Ã* 21:23, jacob navia a écritÂ*:

Cap Canaveral showed us what we can do. Nothing is impossible but we
have to want it, that is why is important to reflect about that, now
that the Cap will probably be damaged I hope temporarily.

In a video posted at space.com the damages to the spaceport seem minor.

thanks to irma coming up the other coast........

nasa got a lucky break