The shuttle and Herbert

Old April 6th 04, 10:51 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default The shuttle and Herbert

I have reached a spacetime to go over the Niagara Falls in the smallest
and safest sail boat. or test a reconditioned shuttle the worlds most
unsafe vehicle. I'm going with the reality because my spacetime is very
short. If my life is blown away by an explosion(most likely) it could
save astronauts that are young have families to nurture etc. I am just
as expendable as a shuttle. I'm old have bad pipes bad wires(nerviest
system) Most of my friends are gone(like those 21 that quit NASA) I have
old bores like the shuttle has old aluminium. Losing my hair,like the
shuttle loses its tiles. These are my best qualification other than I
took a flying lesson in 1946. To me its either being lost in space or
carried away by the spray. When you gotta go you gatta go Herbert

Old April 10th 04, 06:53 AM
Painius

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

I have reached a spacetime to go over the Niagara Falls in the smallest
and safest sail boat. or test a reconditioned shuttle the worlds most
unsafe vehicle. I'm going with the reality because my spacetime is very
short. If my life is blown away by an explosion(most likely) it could
save astronauts that are young have families to nurture etc. I am just
as expendable as a shuttle. I'm old have bad pipes bad wires(nerviest
system) Most of my friends are gone(like those 21 that quit NASA) I have
old bores like the shuttle has old aluminium. Losing my hair,like the
shuttle loses its tiles. These are my best qualification other than I
took a flying lesson in 1946. To me its either being lost in space or
carried away by the spray. When you gotta go you gatta go Herbert

So what'r ya tryin' to say, Herbert? The sweet potatoes ain't
workin' no mo'? g

--
Sittin' on the porch stair holdin' your love,
A wonderin' how lucky you are,

Indelibly yours,
Painius

Old April 10th 04, 01:05 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Painius The sweet potatoes are working fine. They do not replace my
body parts. These parts were not good before my eating Mexican sweet
potatoes.(5lb a week) The fact that I'm still alive proves Mexican sweet
potatoes are doing their job. I get lots of email(everyone wants to stay
26) and they tell me in a nice way I'm making this up. Those that dought
should go to Google. It was a researcher at the U of Chicago that I
think is living now in Switzerland that was the pioneer. Bert

Old April 10th 04, 04:05 PM
Sally

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Painius The sweet potatoes are working fine. They do not replace my

Hi Bert, Hope you are keeping well. Those sweet potatoes contain high levels
of phytoestogens, so you are probably benefiting from a certain amount of
HRT. It doesn't matter too much that they resemble female hormones.
Testosterone-like or oestrogen-like compounds can both improve health in
more senior people.
Sally

Old April 10th 04, 06:31 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Sally Thank you for telling me that it is phytoestogen that is
making me younger by eating 5lb of Mexican sweet potatoes each week.
Sally I have a gut feeling that the very rich can get phytoestogen
concentrated,and it we see Gates,and other rich and famous people not
getting older looking, my gut could be right. I feel OK and have been
eating and sleeping better. I even think my IQ has gone up,but there is
plenty of room in that direction. I also am not depressed. I think
thinking young helps. I can never retire. Like to eat standing up .
Like to get up at 7am,and go to bed at 11 pm. Don't fall asleep until
two hours later. I think everyone has the same thoughts before falling
asleep,and mine are on science. Bert

Old April 14th 04, 11:13 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Getting back to talking about the shuttle. We can use it as an object to
show what happens when right wing polititions take over our space
program. At this spacetime the shuttles should be used as the tomes

Old April 15th 04, 01:47 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Sorry my dog hit the send key. This might sound a little morbid but the
14 astronauts could be berried inside the remaining shuttles. It
would be an ever lasting toom,much like the pyramids. Bert