Realizing Your Alive ???

Old January 6th 10, 12:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Realizing Your Alive ???

You wake up and your alive. I can only remember my life at 4 or 5.
Does my Ruby realize she is alive? My late Big Moe knew how to cheat
death.Still does a cockrouch knew its living? Seems elephants jump to
my mind.They seem to know when their time is up?? Dalphines are
washing ashore.Did they know they were dying.How does a human know he
has only hours to live? Will computers out live organic life? Will
Darla hold my hand? Bert
Old January 27th 10, 03:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 5, 6:59*pm, bert wrote:
You wake up and your alive. I can *only remember my life at 4 or 5.
Does my Ruby realize she is alive? My *late Big Moe knew how to cheat
death.Still does a cockrouch knew its living? *Seems elephants jump to
my mind.They seem to know when their time is up?? Dalphines are
washing ashore.Did they know they were dying.How does a human know he
has only hours to live? Will computers out live organic life? Will
Darla hold my hand? *Bert

I hate taking orders from a phone computer. I hate when it puts me on
hold. I live for the days an operator says "Number please" and my
phone bill is only 10 bucks a month. TreBert

What if(on the bravest man alive) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 7 August 28th 08 02:32 PM
Keep ISS Alive [email protected] Space Station 29 October 4th 06 03:46 AM
Keep ISS Alive [email protected] Policy 29 October 4th 06 03:46 AM
Dead or alive? Bill C Misc 4 April 19th 05 06:13 AM
It's ALIVE! Starlord Amateur Astronomy 51 February 27th 04 07:50 PM