NASA workers and contractors getting worn out and slipshod

Old March 22nd 06, 02:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy

Default NASA workers and contractors getting worn out and slipshod

If you've followed the last couple of days space news, you'll notice a
scary number of safety incidents happening around shuttle operations...
dropping stuff, starting accidental fires on the VAB roof, breaking the
canadarm, FOD debris fallin gintot he payload bay, forgetting to lock
the nose gear retraction, etc. These are all symptomatic of people
that have been ridden too hard for too long with little pay or rest and
no motivation. These incidents are going to continue until we get
another deadly tragedy somewhere along the line, or until we put
serious money and time into a quality effort, ignoring artificial
political time tables. If you look at the early history of the V-22
program, you will see scary parellels. We need to take a breather
here.

Old March 22nd 06, 07:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy

D. Orbitt; NASA workers and contractors getting worn out and slipshod
Our NASA obviously needs those extremely smart German Third Reich mad
scientist back in action (including their Jewish collaborators), plus
another perpetrated cold-war in order to justify spending the next
trillions it'll take.

At least according to William Mook's CIA World Factbook, we've had way
more than enough loot and apparently unlimited natural resources to
boot. Not to mention that it's a good thing that according to
lord/wizard Mook, global warming is just a figment of our imaginations,
or otherwise caused entirely by Muslims.

Perhaps our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) can manage to start WW-III,
whereas that way we'd be all set and every bit as motivated as we're
ever going to get. For starters, we could accuse those energy-rich
Canadians of being TOO French, and just like those WMD we'd invented,
we could go about summarily causing as much collateral damage, civil
wars and the demise upon all of those Dudley Duright's before they
realized whatever hit them.

How's that for taking a breather?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 23rd 06, 02:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy

**** off and go take your meds, Brad.

Old March 23rd 06, 04:31 AM posted to sci.space.policy

D. Orbitt; **** off and go take your meds, Brad.
But as usual, I'm right as rain.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 23rd 06, 09:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy

Brad Guth ) wrote:
[...]

By the time you took one it appears that you've suffered a stroke...

: -
: Brad Guth

Old March 24th 06, 05:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy

Oh his mom must be proud... oh, wait, we can ask her, she's just
upstairs cutting the crusts off his tunafish sandwiches before bringing
them down to his "apartment", the "venus lair", where he sits trolling
with the mouse in one hand and you know what in the other. You're
pathetic and sad, and plonked now and forever.

Old March 24th 06, 07:18 AM posted to sci.space.policy

D. Orbitt and Eric Chomko,
The latest gauntlets of your Usenet malware/****ware adds the sorts of
further proof that I'm right, as why otherwise are Usenet folks trying
so damn hard to exclude and/or terminate my PC?

Just because you can't manage to contribute by way of sharing anything
that's on-topic, why is that my fault?

I've even agreed with several of tomcat's and William Mook's notions
and facts. Of course, You're not about to admit that I'm right even
when I've agreed with one of your own kind.

Right about now your NASA is sucking and blowing as bad as ever, and
it's all because of folks exactly like yourselves. Keep up the good
work so that we can once and for all be done with your NASA and of it's
pagan ideals, then wait until the Pope discovers what naughty little
brown-nosed minion collaborators you've been all along, or perhaps if
you're lucky certain Jews will just point you out to those nice Romans
(GOT CROSS?).
-
Brad Guth