Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 24th 06, 04:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

" Michael Baldwin Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Peter J Ross wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:29:12 -0700, Art Deco
wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat Don't let parrots that have taken over alt astronomy

put you
down. They are low lifers,and have no other wit than that of

name
calling. I hope that is not the reason Double-A is not

posting.
TreBert

nightbat

Officer Double-A lets those nasty coffee boy comments

roll off
into the dark pit they come from so don't worry. Original

thinkers are
rare and all my Science Officers fill that classification. The

drolls
can have all the fun they want in my stow file cause that's what

it's
there for. It's good that the old timers keep posting no matter

what,
just shows you can't keep a good man down. If just one insight

gets
through to the thick heads we've done our mission. Never fear for

the
Captain is here.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Honest John
Say Capt. I just have to know. Do you even own a pair of Star Trek

Pjs?
Art says that you do and I doubt it, who's right?

HJ

nightbat

Stow file address to penitent acting one HJ. I frown upon sci

fi
in a profound science newsgroup such as ours so no any Star Trek
inferences are not entertained. My profound Earth Science Team Glow
Shirts and Glow Caps are not Trekie uniforms or PJs for they are the
original one of a kind honorary T-shirts reserved for the very best
science contributors to this and other sci newsgroups. Only the

select
few who have always conducted themselves as gentlemen or ladies and
noteworthy astronomy and science loving fellow peers have earned one.
And you are right, I do not own a pair of PJ's because the only thing
that rightly comes between me and the bed sheets especially when not
alone is friendly beautiful silk female skin.

You sure told him what is what, frootbat.

As far as I can tell, fr00tbat is trying to tell Honest "I **** my dog
(Junior)" John that ye canna change the laws o' fuzzocks, Captain.

I don't think this is a wise strategy; seeing as how projectorboi is as
stupid as a projector bulb, the payoff potential would appear to be
quite limited.

Slight correct, Bruce. A blown projector bulb.

He's not going to talk to you Bruce because your gay.

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 04:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Teh Way of Teh Kook maintainers - new submission

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:34:50 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

Quit barking you **** eating dog!

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
"Honest John" wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:59:09 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

Fart and the rats, remind me of an old movie called "White Zombie" where

ever watch dumb and dumber?

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 24th 06, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

Fart and the rats, remind me of an old movie called "White Zombie" where

ever watch dumb and dumber?

Fart is dumb and Bruce is dumber? Yes that workd, thanks.

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 04:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Congratulations, Art Deco

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:03:37 -0600, "Honest John"
, wrote:

"Daedalus" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:43:18 -0600, "Honest John"
, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Daedalus wrote:

On 22 Feb 2006 14:52:49 -0800, "Raving Loonie"
, wrote:

Congartulations Art, you really managed to **** up and destroy
alt.astronomy.

Art managed to destroy a newsgroup? WOW! That's never been done
before. How'd he do it?

... You must be proud of yourself.

I admire him. I hope he never tries to destroy AUK.

/me bows

Way to go. ... Another corner of Usenet, bites the dust.

Burn it all.

Jade

Dame of the OOTSWBTYCHWAPIAWTWMIBB

I really like to thank the Academy, but since they had nothing to do
with it, I can't...

Really weak, keester-bandit.

HJ

Admission you don't get it noted.

Noted yet another low rat comes to the defence of its leader Fart Deco!

Do you know any other dances? How about a nice Irish jig?

Jade

HJ

Dame of the OOTSWBTYCHWAPIAWTWMIBB
Old February 24th 06, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Daedalus" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:03:37 -0600, "Honest John"
, wrote:

.. .
, wrote:

, wrote:

Congartulations Art, you really managed to **** up and destroy
alt.astronomy.

Art managed to destroy a newsgroup? WOW! That's never been done
before. How'd he do it?

... You must be proud of yourself.

I admire him. I hope he never tries to destroy AUK.

/me bows

Way to go. ... Another corner of Usenet, bites the dust.

Burn it all.

Jade

Dame of the OOTSWBTYCHWAPIAWTWMIBB

I really like to thank the Academy, but since they had nothing to do
with it, I can't...

Really weak, keester-bandit.

HJ

Admission you don't get it noted.

Noted yet another low rat comes to the defence of its leader Fart Deco!

Do you know any other dances? How about a nice Irish jig?

Jade

Mindless Deco zombie!

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Nomination for Ministry of Circle Jerks

Woodchuck Bill wrote:

They are not kooks worth celebrating; they have little, if any,
entertainment value to offer, so the next nomination I recommend for
this pair is for a Galactic Killfile entry.

I was thinking of Golden Killfile

2nded in advance.

but that sounds even better.

I nominate Bruce and all his past, present, and future aliases for
Galactic Killfile.

Great idea, but let him win Golden Killfile first. JMO.

LOL! It looks like the FNVW agrees with you: he has accepted the
nomination that I was thinking of but didn't actually make.

Who is this Kelly person who nominated Art Deco for all the awards?

(I plonked the plugger shortly after Christmas, but I still see his lame
posts when others reply to him)

I plonked his playmates as well. There aren't that many left who
regularly reply to him.

Old February 24th 06, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On 24 Feb 2006 12:56:26 GMT, Woodchuck Bill wrote:

Nightingale wrote in :

Sean Monaghan wrote:
a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

MoCJ joint-nominees need to be *separate* individuals - not
sockpuppets of one single kook. ;-)

Are you sure that they are all Bruce? I thought anon a mouse
belonged to bisectional.

For purposes of the award programme, Bisectional and MBB are
recognised as a single net.entity; suspected sockpuppets from either
of these two net.cretins will be effectively regarded as a single
kook.

They are not kooks worth celebrating; they have little, if any,
entertainment value to offer, so the next nomination I recommend for
this pair is for a Galactic Killfile entry.

I was thinking of Golden Killfile

2nded in advance.

Thirded.

but that sounds even better.

I nominate Bruce and all his past, present, and future aliases for
Galactic Killfile.

Great idea, but let him win Golden Killfile first. JMO.

This sounds like a good solution. The Golden Killfile election can serve
as replacement for the traditional impeachment-by-acclamation poll, in
this particular case.

(I plonked the plugger shortly after Christmas, but I still see his lame
posts when others reply to him)

Same here.

--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk
Old February 24th 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On 24 Feb 2006 10:14:02 -0800, "Nightingale" wrote:

Woodchuck Bill wrote:

They are not kooks worth celebrating; they have little, if any,
entertainment value to offer, so the next nomination I recommend for
this pair is for a Galactic Killfile entry.

I was thinking of Golden Killfile

2nded in advance.

but that sounds even better.

I nominate Bruce and all his past, present, and future aliases for
Galactic Killfile.

Great idea, but let him win Golden Killfile first. JMO.

LOL! It looks like the FNVW agrees with you: he has accepted the
nomination that I was thinking of but didn't actually make.

Pre-accepted, actually; refresh the page. Do I have your nod, or shall I
list bill as the original proposer?

Old February 24th 06, 07:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Woodchuck Bill wrote:

They are not kooks worth celebrating; they have little, if any,
entertainment value to offer, so the next nomination I recommend for
this pair is for a Galactic Killfile entry.

I was thinking of Golden Killfile

2nded in advance.

but that sounds even better.

I nominate Bruce and all his past, present, and future aliases for
Galactic Killfile.

Great idea, but let him win Golden Killfile first. JMO.

LOL! It looks like the FNVW agrees with you: he has accepted the
nomination that I was thinking of but didn't actually make.

Pre-accepted, actually; refresh the page.

I see.

Do I have your nod, or shall I
list bill as the original proposer?

Yes, you have my nod.

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM